Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Munchausen Society: being perceived as diseased confers you advantages

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Munchausen by proxy occurs in women whose nurturing tendencies so desperately need an outlet that they intentionally make somebody sick in order to provide care for them. It often ends up that those they "care" for meet untimely deaths, however, because funerals are prime occasions for attention and recognition (virtue signaling).

I posit that as our society has become increasingly female-oriented and distorted, the dynamics of Munchausen by proxy has escalated into a veritable social phenomenon (i.e., caring for people to death).

Take the example of niggers. I have seen many White Nationalists and alt-righters throughout the years deconstruct environmental explanations for why Black people are generally lower in intelligence and higher in criminal behavior than other races. They often appendage these arguments with the caution that they intend not to prove that Black people are somehow inferior with their evolutionary biological model, but just different.

This always struck me as an ironic way of appropriating the rhetoric of multiculturalism while standing against it, but it does raise an important question:

Why are Black people not simply accepted as being different? Why are liberals so wedded to exogenous, environmental perspectives of Black behavior, rather than endogenous, biological ones? Why do they insist that Blacks are the same as Whites, all else being equal, when elsewhere they celebrate difference?

For starters, it is because liberals have no interest in fundamentally modifying our (post)industrial society for which Blacks are uniquely unsuited and find themselves disadvantaged and made inferior. The differences they celebrate are strictly superficial differences -- such as the varying bourgeois "lifestyles."

And yet, they do want to care for Black people, so not unlike a woman with Munchausen by proxy, they invent an etiology of disease for the Negro which renders him less of a human and more of a sick pet, justifying their adoption and "care" of him.

This must necessarily be an environmental etiology, because the notion that Blacks are all just traumatized children is what can produce the most sympathy for their adoptive role (only sympathy for the Black by association, and the Black pays dearly for this sympathy by being enervated).

But it does not follow that liberals are necessarily environmentalists, like so many have concluded. Because in other contexts, they will rely on endogenous explanations to garner sympathy for their adoptive relationship with their pets, such as with so-called "transgender" people. What justifies liberal "care" for this demographic is precisely the idea that they are internally different (gender dysphoria). And it goes without saying that the "care" trannies receive ultimately harms them under the pretense of helping them, just as one would expect in a Munchausen affair.

The good news is that you can use the prevailing Munchausen sensibilities of our modern soyciety against it. If you are autistic, for instance, it has never been easier to get "cared for" in the form of NEETbux :feelsokman:

It is the winning life strategy atm, and rather than bitch about it, you must embrace it. I am lucky in that I naturally assumed the role of a sick pet for most of my life, and it is paying off now, tbhngl.

Last edited:
:feelshaha:

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    485 KB · Views: 14
Munchausen by proxy occurs in women whose nurturing tendencies so desperately need an outlet that they intentionally make somebody sick in order to provide care for them. It often ends up that those they "care" for meet untimely deaths, however, because funerals are prime occasions for attention and recognition (virtue signaling).

I posit that as our society has become increasingly female-oriented and distorted, the dynamics of Munchausen by proxy has escalated into a veritable social phenomenon (i.e., caring for people to death).

Take the example of niggers. I have seen many White Nationalists and alt-righters throughout the years deconstruct environmental explanations for why Black people are generally lower in intelligence and higher in criminal behavior than other races. They often appendage these arguments with the caution that they intend not to prove that Black people are somehow inferior with their evolutionary biological model, but just different.

This always struck me as an ironic way of appropriating the rhetoric of multiculturalism while standing against it, but it does raise an important question:

Why are Black people not simply accepted as being different? Why are liberals so wedded to exogenous, environmental perspectives of Black behavior, rather than endogenous, biological ones? Why do they insist that Blacks are the same as Whites, all else being equal, when elsewhere they celebrate difference?

For starters, it is because liberals have no interest in fundamentally modifying our (post)industrial society for which Blacks are uniquely unsuited and find themselves disadvantaged and made inferior. The differences they celebrate are strictly superficial differences -- such as the varying bourgeois "lifestyles."

And yet, they do want to care for Black people, so not unlike a woman with Munchausen by proxy, they invent an etiology of disease for the Negro which renders him less of a human and more of a sick pet, justifying their adoption and "care" of him.

This must necessarily be an environmental etiology, because the notion that Blacks are all just traumatized children is what can produce the most sympathy for their adoptive role (only sympathy for the Black by association, and the Black pays dearly for this sympathy by being enervated).

But it does not follow that liberals are necessarily environmentalists, like so many have concluded. Because in other contexts, they will rely on endogenous explanations to garner sympathy for their adoptive relationship with their pets, as with so-called "transgender" people. What justifies liberal "care" for this demographic is precisely the idea that they are internally different (gender dysphoria). And it goes without saying that the "care" trannies receive ultimately harms them under the pretense of helping them, just as one would expect in a Munchausen affair.

The good news is that you can use the prevailing Munchausen sensibilities of our modern soyciety against it. If you are autistic, for instance, it has never been easier to get "cared for" in the form of NEETbux :feelsokman:

It is the winning life strategy atm, and rather than bitch about it, you must embrace it. I am lucky in that I naturally assumed the role of a sick pet for most of my life, and it is paying off now, tbhngl.
i honestly feel bad for you you always make high iq post but nobody reads them.

I wish I was autistic so I could also get some neetbuxx.

i honestly feel bad for you you always make high iq post but nobody reads them.
I usually blame myself for this, because I am neurotic :feelshaha:

But I have largely internal motivations for making these posts (autistically systemizing concepts). I'm not necessarily seeking attention, and writing is its own reward.

weakness is celebrated due to higher quality of living

"Why are Black people not simply accepted as being different?"

Europeans can interbreed more because it's more easy geographically. Can't say the same for Africa. Lumping Africans together actually has caused bad results.

But it does not follow that liberals are necessarily environmentalists, like so many have concluded. Because in other contexts, they will rely on endogenous explanations to garner sympathy for their adoptive relationship with their pets, such as with so-called "transgender" people. What justifies liberal "care" for this demographic is precisely the idea that they are internally different (gender dysphoria). And it goes without saying that the "care" trannies receive ultimately harms them under the pretense of helping them, just as one would expect in a Munchausen affair.

how do you get neetbux as an autist?

You started good then you went into black and white shit.

”It is the winning life strategy atm, and rather than bitch about it, you must embrace it. I am lucky in that I naturally assumed the role of a sick pet for most of my life, and it is paying off now, tbhngl.”

Same here.

Collecting NEETbux also helps to eventually chip away at and kill ZOG in a death by thousand cuts sense so there’s also that extra positive benefit.

“Why are Black people not simply accepted as being different?”

Jews have created the hysterical mindset in their societal anti German/anti white propaganda that consciously and subconsciously speaks to the libtards and tells them that if whites were allowed to openly view niggers to be the inferiors that they are then why things would end up just like the Jews portrayal of NS Germany where Jews were supposedly rounded up and placed into forced labor camps often before being executed simply for being inferior when the actual true story is a lot more complicated than that ie Jews were the “November criminals” that betrayed Germany during WW1 as well carried out various filthy crimes against the German people during the Weimar Republic era and despite all of this they were only placed into internment camps not very different than those that Americans stuck the Japanese in. Jews were not Holocausted as they claim by the Uber efficient German killing machine because if they had been the bastards spawn wouldn’t be posing a threat to the world and the white races continued existence as they are doing now.

So I digress.

Cliff notes: white libtards operating under Jewish propaganda cannot let nigger monkeys be allowed to be portrayed or thought of as less than human under the rationale that sane whites would begin treating niggers as we do other dangerous animals now which is by putting them down.

Black nigger: “I’m a man!”
Sane white person: “No, you’re not Rastus. You’re homo erectus now sit your black ass down in that hay pile or taste the cattle prod again!”

Last edited: