Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Muh tallcels are fakecels copers can you answer this question for me

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
Why do some of you users genuinely believe this? Why do you think that if you aren't a manlet, you are instantly eligible to get a girlfriend with no problem?

If that were the case, then this forum would just be manlets.is.

Hell, even the founder of this site @Master is reportedly 6'0-6'2 (not confirmed, but many say this)

People seem to forget that in today's society, you need the whole package, not just one thing to carry the rest.

The funny thing about the "Tallcels are fakecels!" Copers is that they turn into the soyboy bluepilled IT cucks if you're a certain height

A lot of you give very bluepilled answers of "Just go talk to women bro!" "Just leave your basement bro!" And things like that, very very bluepilled answers (I think @highschoolcel made a thread about this)

I might be forgetting something but that's about all I need to say

@VideoGameCoper @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Qwertyuiop99 @Ron.Belgrade @Nanoventor

Agreed. People here are delusional. 3 inches of height isn't going to change anything Eugene sit down.

Sorry but you have to appallingly ugly to be Incel at that height

Incels come in different shapes, colours and sizes.
Not all incels are equal, some are more incellish than others.

Agreed. People here are delusional. 3 inches of height isn't going to change anything Eugene sit down.
What are you seething for mallu nigger? Your facial features are nowhere near bad and you have the privilege of getting surgeries done thanks to daddy's financial backing. Kys

around 6'5+ though, i can see that start to happen

Incels come in different shapes, colours and sizes.
Not all incels are equal, some are more incellish than others.
Some actually have room for ascension but they so desperately want to be lumped with 30 yo 5'3 khhvs

What are you seething for mallu nigger? Your facial features are nowhere near bad and you have the privilege of getting surgeries done thanks to daddy's financial backing. Kys
Anandkonda alt?

I do agree that the taller you are, the more ugly you need to be, but to say that all incels are fakecels just because of height is something I can't agree with.

Remember in today's soyciety we need the whole package, not just one good feature

Go outside retard

I think ugly tallfags can ascend easily in SEA, but not everyone wants to do that, and by tallfag i mean anyone above 6ft.

Any incel can ascend in the west really if they settled down with a single mother, but not everyone wants to do that either.

I do agree that the taller you are, the more ugly you need to be, but to say that all incels are fakecels just because of height is something I can't agree with.

Remember in today's soyciety we need the whole package, not just one good feature
You need not to be as "perfect" either as PSLfags make it out to be. You can be average in one or two aspects. I hope you're an ugloid tallfag, you deserve an excruciating death by being swept away by a tornado (in fortnite) otherwise

"Just go outside bro :soy: :bluepill:" this proves my point of people turning bluepilled when it comes to a certain height
Literally the opposite of bluepill, only basement dwellers think you need to be gigachad to ascend.

Not that I give a shit though, if you want to waste your life arguing about how much height matters on basket weaving forums be my guest

I think ugly tallfags can ascend easily in SEA, but not everyone wants to do that, and by tallfag i mean anyone above 6ft.

Any incel can ascend in the west really if they settled down with a single mother, but not everyone wants to do that either.
I'll go as far as to add some average or short whites to the mix too

Height won't save an exceptionally ugly face, I'm 5'9 but if I was 6'5 foids would just be even more scared by me and not attracted to me.

You need not to be as "perfect" either as PSLfags make it out to be. You can be average in one or two aspects. I hope you're an ugloid tallfag, you deserve an excruciating death by being swept away by a tornado (in fortnite) otherwise
Yes I am ugly irl lol.

I probably wouldn't be here otherwise

yeah i agree with this. And I also speak from experience I've seen tons of ugly tall men in a relationship. Face does not rly matter as long as you're tall.

Literally the opposite of bluepill, only basement dwellers think you need to be gigachad to ascend.

Not that I give a shit though, if you want to waste your life arguing about how much height matters on basket weaving forums be my guest
Precisely lol, tallfags with remotely any room for ascension are digging their own graves by rotting here

Precisely lol, tallfags with remotely any room for ascension are digging their own graves by rotting here
You're 5'11, you can easily ascend at that height

Yeah maybe you don't need to be a 6'6 Aryan God just to ascend but you can't be some ugly nigga who happens to be tall to ascend either

You still need to be good enough looking as well as being tall

People seem to forget that in today's society, you need the whole package, not just one thing to carry the rest.
I disagree that you need the whole package but I agree that you can't be carried by one trait.

It's a balance between NT, Height and Face. If you're ugly as fuck and autistic height won't make you ascend.
(except maybe if you're like 6'6-7 feet tall tbh, I reckon ogremaxxing at that height would work)

But it still beats being short ugly and autistic, which is why they complain.
It's like a neet seething at a minimum wage worker complaining about not having enough money.

If you are 6'3 please leave this forum
Unless you are a trucel

I disagree that you need the whole package but I agree that you can't be carried by one trait.
I probably should have worded this here differently. When I mean whole package I didn't mean you need a 9/10 face and to be gigaNT but I meant you need to still fill these departments to a certain extent as well.

you can't be some ugly nigga who happens to be tall to ascend either
Yes you can, I've seen it countless times. Again, if you want to rot on the internet even though a fulfilling life awaits you outside, feel free to do that

Yes you can, I've seen it countless times. Again, if you want to rot on the internet even though a fulfilling life awaits you outside, feel free to do that
Nigga I've seen some short couples to irl. Do those exceptions make the rule? No

Unlike most people here, I've tried to do that but it's been to no avail
Clearly you haven't tried enough if you're still here, average height in waste bengal is probably 5'6

Retarded manlet coper

Nigga I've seen some short couples to irl. Do those exceptions make the rule? No
I rarely, if ever, see men the same height as me walking with their gfs. Ugly tallfags with gfs on the other hand I've seen a dime a dozen

Clearly you haven't tried enough if you're still here, average height in waste bengal is probably 5'6
1.Pretty sure zoomers are taller than that
2. I live in an area infested with marwaris who're 5'10 on an average
3. I'm shitskin + have bad facial features

Imagine having the single biggest advantage available to a man and still rotting here. What a loser :feelskek:
More like having 1 out of a 1000 requirements for women. Keep coping manlet. You wouldn't fucking ascend if you were 8ft.

I rarely, if ever, see men the same height as me walking with their gfs. Ugly tallfags with gfs on the other hand I've seen a dime a dozen
Well idk maybe we just live in different areas jfl.

Me personally I don't see many ugly people in relationships (unless they are older)

1.Pretty sure zoomers are taller than that
2. I live in an area infested with marwaris who're 5'10 on an average
3. I'm shitskin + have bad facial features
Liftmaxxing and you can ascend even if you're below average facially

Well idk maybe we just live in different areas jfl.

Me personally I don't see many ugly people in relationships (unless they are older)
Don't worry, retards like him will cherry pick ONLY in favor of them. Not the other way around.

More like having 1 out of a 1000 requirements for women. Keep coping manlet. You wouldn't fucking ascend if you were 8ft.
Go outside + I'd ascend even if i was 5'10