Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Muh money is cope

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
Thr hottest girl in my batch is dating a 5'6 manlet tryhard. He is not even good looking literally a MTN with a decent jaw but he is still able to attract the hottest bitches in my uni because he is rich and loves to show off. Always see him wearing designer clothes like Louis Vuitton, Gucci etc, comes to uni in a BMW S1000RR superbike, wears a Omega Speedmaster and always has the latest iphone and MacBook. He also posts pictures of him holidaying in the Maldives, Italy and shit. I'm jealous of him nigga. He has an endless supply of pussy. Muh money can't get you girls.

@anandkonda

His father's that rich?

No one will deny that money will get you girls, it just won't get you genuine attraction

>''attracts''
>betabuxx
Ok.

His father's that rich?
His great grandparents were one of those guys who invested in real estate in the early 50s when the land around most cities was available for cheap which has now become a multi million dollar assets because of recent developments

Last edited:
His great grandparents were one of those guys who invested in real estate in the early 50s when the land around most cities was available for cheap which has now become a multi million dollar assets because of recent developments
Lucky fuckers

How is he facially:waitwhat:?

Also, it's not about money and status being useless, it's about both being something as unchangeable and genetically given/decided for you as looks are.

Good luck getting rich as an ugly man starting from the bottom:feelshmm::society:.

How is he facially:waitwhat:?

Also, it's not about money and status being useless, it's about both being something as unchangeable and genetically given/decided for you as looks are.

Good luck getting rich as an ugly man starting from the bottom:feelshmm::society:.
5/10. Short but a sturdy build. Average features but decent jaw, good hair/skin and good style. Also very arrogant personality

does it matter if he gets to stick in hot girls every weekend it's not betabuxxing imo because he has the one that has leverage but yes its not genuine attraction
You don't know how those relationships are and if you're not ultra rich that money means nothing you will just end up losing your money

You don't even know if he fucks them you coper

does it matter if he gets to stick in hot girls every weekend it's not betabuxxing imo because he has the one that has leverage but yes its not genuine attraction
for hookups it's good but that guy will struggle in the future when trying to get a genuine ltr, still lifemogs me to mumbai though

You don't know how those relationships are and if you're not ultra rich that money means nothing you will just end up losing your money

You don't even know if he fucks them you coper
Cope to the slums of Lagos

If one bitch hesitates then no Iphone 15 and Maldives vacation for her. The next one immediately comes in. He has had multiple gfs in the last 2 years and I can tell when people are fucking by their body language and the pictures they post on instagram. He definitely has a large body count.

5/10. Short but a sturdy build. Average features but decent jaw, good hair/skin and good style. Also very arrogant personality
I see, sounds exactly like I've imagined him:feelshaha:. Yeah, a normal-looking guy with a ton of money isn't going to struggle much in the dating market.

Men below 8+/10 190cm+ Chad are expected to have money and provide by default. If you're some average normie good luck having gf or wife if you're broke.

Cope to the slums of Lagos

If one bitch hesitates then no Iphone 15 and Maldives vacation for her. The next one immediately comes in. He has had multiple gfs in the last 2 years and I can tell when people are fucking by their body language and the pictures they post on instagram. He definitely has a large body count.
What's his caste btw? :feelshaha:

@My Name Jeff why won't this coper get banned already

Sure but that's not real attraction. She's just using him for the money

Sure but that's not real attraction. She's just using him for the money
My question is why does it matter if it is not real attraction if he still has sex?

So you wrote an entire paragraph explaining how money got him pussy but you titled this thread money is cope?