Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Motivation to Live - why bother?

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
It seems like the only good reasons to go on are all philosophical, spiritual woo reasons like "the gentle kiss of a spring breeze on your cheek" and the glory of nature. 
I do think experiencing Nature and travelling are great reasons to keep on going...but is it enough? 

Is the Grand Canyon a good enough reason to live, knowing that nobody will ever want to see the Grand Canyon with you and experience its awe? 
Albuquerque_child_newborn_family_unique_vintage_portrait_photographer_02_1(pp_w720_h480).jpg

Look closely, because that will never be us romantically kissing some Stacy on top of a mountain and then getting to take her panties off later. 

usa-arizona-couple-enjoying-the-view-at-grand-canyon-e5dkr5.jpg

Dumb cunt, how dare she enjoy herself so much when I'm sitting here lonely and under intense pressure from work?
How can she be so relaxed peering over a 6000-foot drop? It's because she's cradled by Chad, and she instinctually (biologically) knows his High Testosterone will kick into action in case her clumsy ass goes over a cliff and he will rescue her. 
I hope she falls over the cliff while he's checking out another Stacy tourist also visiting the Grand Canyon.
I guess the possibility that she falls off a cliff is good motivation/lifefuel too.

What motivates you?
What will you distract yourself with to avoid the pain? Will you travel abroad or watch anime indoors? 
Is there anything that prevents you from offing yourself besides family? 

2 attempts under my belt, brother

To wage slave and kiss up to femails.

I've tried explaining that exact point so many times. It goes right over their heads. What good are these experiences if you have nobody to share them with? They just ring hollow when it's just you all by yourself.

If there is no hope after extreme looksmaxing, I think you just have to rope

Life has no purpose and is just pointless suffering.
You can only enjoy it if you are higher up in the social pecking order.
This is true even for pack animals and it has been shown that lower ranking rhesus monkeys tend to suffer from the same mental problems as humans do.

LurkingIncel said:
I've tried explaining that exact point so many times. It goes right over their heads. What good are these experiences if you have nobody to share them with? They just ring hollow when it's just you all by yourself.

This is my worst fear about traveling...that I'll see David by Michaelangelo in Rome or Mount Rushmore, but there will be nobody to take the photo with...

FeminismsCancer said:
This is true even for pack animals and it has been shown that lower ranking rhesus monkeys tend to suffer from the same mental problems as humans do.

I don't necessarily agree with that, I do think humans have a divine purpose.
I have a Deistic view / on this, in the sense that a grand architect put everything we see on the page, but it gave us no mission after that.  
Finding purpose in life in general is really about finding purpose in your own life. 

I admire Sandor Clegane because hate is what keeps him going. I think hate is great high-octane fuel.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/3A-B8d-ZdBQ?t=71[/video]

Dry Spell said:
This is my worst fear about traveling...that I'll see David by Michaelangelo in Rome or Mount Rushmore, but there will be nobody to take the photo with...

I don't necessarily agree with that, I do think humans have a divine purpose.
I have a Deistic view / on this, in the sense that a grand architect put everything we see on the page, but it gave us no mission after that.  
Finding purpose in life in general is really about finding purpose in your own life. 

I admire Sandor Clegane because hate is what keeps him going. I think hate is great high-octane fuel.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/3A-B8d-ZdBQ?t=71[/video]

Well if it makes you happy to believe your purpose is to be incel, be my guest.

FeminismsCancer said: