Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most zoomers just rot in their rooms

There's definitely something to this, as I'm far from the only one who has noticed this major shift in older kids/young adults just not anywhere in public.

With young women, that's easier to explain. They're either happily working away with little free time, or they're like junkie deadbeats. They're on their phone planning to socialize with looksmatched "friends" and whatever Chad dick they can get.

And if women aren't around, why are men going to be out in public. All we want to do is fuck.

What I wonder is how your average 5/10 cookie cutter normie male gets anywhere socially in this climate.

Giga cope lmfao

Gone are the days when people used to go out, party, played sports and interacted in real life. Most people in my uni just rot in their rooms. Jocks are almost extinct. The guy that gets all the girls is the 6'3 lanky skinny esports tiktok prettyboy not the Football Team's Quaterback or the nigga that can do a slam dunk. The basketball courts, football stadium, the playground in my uni is usually empty. People hardly even care about sports, people hardly have parties. Most people are just glued to their phones and Laptops using social media, watching anime/netflix, playing video games and taking to people fromna screen,harvesting cheap dopamine.
The Boomer part of me wants to say is that everybody or is that just you because you never leave your house but in all factuality I don't see any young people out in groups anymore in like over 20 years with the exception of occasionally seen some kids on bicycles I don't see anybody together at all they might occasionally have people at the park but that's it I don't see young people in any kind of area whatsoever I see loners and LGBT couples and that's it it's pretty shocking that I noticed when used to go to bars a couple of years ago before I quit drinking alcohol I noticed that everybody was just sitting at the bar staring at their screen it was pretty cringe and kind of creepy and bizarre in my opinion I didn't even buy a smartphone until I was 25 years old and then I realized how addicting they are also there isn't a interesting common culture for anybody everybody just becomes socially isolated because of social media and if you don't have social media there's no way for you to communicate with anybody because everybody is on social media and so you get an endless amount of people who are social retards who become the vast majority and it really creeps me out because it really adds to the fact that I will never get myself a woman

Most parties nowadays are a bunch of women and maybe like up to 3-5 handsome men.

Not even normies get to party anymore

You think foids and good looking males are not partying and going out jfl, keep coping lad
Exactly. It's the same shit except it's easier than ever for women to have access to good looking men and isolate the sub5s. Of course all the sub5s think that nothing happens anymore because they're not a part of it jfl :feelskek:

Exactly. It's the same shit except it's easier than ever for women to have access to good looking men and isolate the sub5s. Of course all the sub5s think that nothing happens anymore because they're not a part of it jfl :feelskek:
You are complete retard and live in lalala land.

True. They try to convince themselves that everyone lives as isolted as they do as a way to cope

My NT brother is out all the time

Gone are the days when people used to go out, party, played sports and interacted in real life. Most people in my uni just rot in their rooms. Jocks are almost extinct. The guy that gets all the girls is the 6'3 lanky skinny esports tiktok prettyboy not the Football Team's Quaterback or the nigga that can do a slam dunk. The basketball courts, football stadium, the playground in my uni is usually empty. People hardly even care about sports, people hardly have parties. Most people are just glued to their phones and Laptops using social media, watching anime/netflix, playing video games and taking to people fromna screen,harvesting cheap dopamine.
Everyone here are deathtier rice and curry studycellers. There is no social life even if you want to seek it out.

OP is semi right and semi wrong.

True. They try to convince themselves that everyone lives as isolted as they do as a way to cope
I don't believe people are more isolated. Well, maybe more men are as time goes on. It's that people are replacing this social interactions on their phones. I'm sure all of us see that younger women are always glued to their phones no matter what.

Worst part is trying to ask out zoomer women. When they're not partying with Chad, all they do is rot in their rooms. But they'd rather do that then spend any time with a sub-8.

That must be fun!

where i live zoomers still party, but there is more laws being put in place too stop it. and many nightclubs makes there own fake age limit like 25 year + only. there is a active push too make all zoomers sit home and wank