Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most zoomers just rot in their rooms

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
Gone are the days when people used to go out, party, played sports and interacted in real life. Most people in my uni just rot in their rooms. Jocks are almost extinct. The guy that gets all the girls is the 6'3 lanky skinny esports tiktok prettyboy not the Football Team's Quaterback or the nigga that can do a slam dunk. The basketball courts, football stadium, the playground in my uni is usually empty. People hardly even care about sports, people hardly have parties. Most people are just glued to their phones and Laptops using social media, watching anime/netflix, playing video games and taking to people fromna screen,harvesting cheap dopamine.

Last edited:
100%. Ted Kaczynski was right. Time to start cutting underground internet wires.

You think foids and good looking males are not partying and going out jfl, keep coping lad

You think foids and good looking males are not partying and going out jfl, keep coping lad
Most couples meet online too. And there's no partying around. They just meet on tinder, hookup and move on to the next. There's no partying or going out approaching girls in thr club. Those things belong in the museum.

Gone are the days when people used to go out, party, played sports and interacted in real life. Most people in my uni just rot in their rooms. Jocks are almost extinct. The basketball courts, football stadium, the playground in my uni is usually empty. People hardly even care about sports, people hardly have parties. Most people are just glued to their phones and Laptopns using social media, watching anime/netflix, playing video games and taking to people fromna screen,harvesting cheap dopamine.
Doesn’t seem like so to be honest

Most couples meet online too. And there's no partying around. They just meet on tinder, hookup and move on to the next. There's no partying or going out approaching girls in thr club. Those things belong in the museum.
Atleast that is thr case for most people in my STEM major. There are people that go out and party do drugs ofc not everyone is like that but gone are the days when people used to throw huge house parties, played sports and interacted in real life. At

They are doing normie shit like hanging out & partying & fucking still bro.

Incels are the ones doing ldar all day.

Again, copium. You may not be doing it, doesnt mean other normfags aren't
I never see niggas pulling in clubs and even on red pilled forums you'll see many guys complaining how clubs these days are so dull and boring. They all stick to their own groups. People in general are more reclusive these days

A lot of dudes do Sport or Gymmaxx in my uni. But i dont know them or their Personal life.

Lots of them rot because the world is a mess like i wrote in Why I am such a 'Doomer'.

Honestly the only dudes who seem Happy are from rich families or Chads.

The girls are kinda Doomer too, like not all of them but they are clearly stressed out because they didnt become big on Tiktok and OF.

male zoomers*

Females are happy and cheerful, they hang out and live happy life.

100%. Ted Kaczynski was right. Time to start cutting underground internet wires.
Man, cutting me internet is like cutting off the hands of a coomer. You kill both.

A lot of dudes do Sport or Gymmaxx in my uni. But i dont know them or their Personal life.

Lots of them rot because the world is a mess like i wrote in Why I am such a 'Doomer'.

Honestly the only dudes who seem Happy are from rich families or Chads.

The girls are kinda Doomer too, like not all of them but they are clearly stressed out because they didnt become big on Tiktok and OF.
I'm not saying jocks don't exist. They still do in my uni. I'm just saying they aren't very popular or thr type of guy that slays all chicks. Most people don't care about them. In the 90s and early 00s. Athlete halo was real. Even normies had huge body counts if they were d1 Athletes. That doesn't happen now

Last edited:
male zoomers*

Females are happy and cheerful, they hang out and live happy life.
Females too imo. All they do is mindlessly scroll through tiktoks abd instgram and go on tinder to get raped by some chad

I live near the biggest university in my area, and even in the best weather it's sparse seeing anyone doing activities outdoors. And it's an extreme rarity seeing any millennial or younger couples.

I honestly don't know how young men even meet women anymore.

I live near the biggest university in my area, and even in the best weather it's sparse seeing anyone doing activities outdoors. And it's an extreme rarity seeing any millennial or younger couples.

I honestly don't know how young men even meet women anymore.
The broccoli haircut 6'3 twinky valorant player with 6 inch wrist will outslay anyone in this generation. Jocks don't even exist anymore.Its just common sense go into a room full of zoomers they won't even talk to each other they are glued to their phone like zombies

cope
you just don't see it happen

Hmm i also noticed a lot of decent looking guys in their 20s are volcels, like i talked to this 2m tall Mogger who studies Business how many girls he gets and he said hes not interested in Hookups or Relationship before he finishes his degree. Guess hes got options but still means hes a Volcel for now.

Leave your basement once in a while

As a German Zoomer i must tell you German Zoomers dont drink Alc they Vape and drink Energy Drinks. Energy Drinks are VERY popular.

Ive met a 16 yo guy in a Bus who told me he only drinks Energy Drinks, all day every day.

Leave your basement once in a while

My uni has plenty of parties and clubs so idk what to tell you.
Must be a STEM thing.

Also most of the partying is done at house parties you never hear about.

Are you sure about that? They may just not invite you but they may go to parties with other normies still.
My uni has plenty of parties and clubs so idk what to tell you.
Must be a STEM thing.

Also most of the partying is done at house parties you never hear about.
Even chads in my uni rarely attend parties. Why would they? When they can just go on tinder and find a hookup in 2 minutes?

Can't say I see what you see
A city I'm close to has an abundance of young adults
There's lots of activity at the clubs, sports venues and so on

Can't say I see what you see
A city I'm close to has an abundance of young adults
There's lots of activity at the clubs, sports venues and so on
Where are u from? Atleast that is what ive seen happ3n in the US

Even chads in my uni rarely attend parties. Why would they? When they can just go on tinder and find a hookup in 2 minutes?
What I was talking about is whether you know this for sure or if you're just assuming. Sure chads can use tinder, but they can also go to parties to yap with other normies, get drunk and fuck foids too.

What I was talking about is whether you know this for sure or if you're just assuming. Sure chads can use tinder, but they can also go to parties to yap with other normies, get drunk and fuck foids too.
Because they find it fun ?

I can't be sure but I had a tall chadlite living in the room next door in my dorm and he would rarely go out. I also knew many tall GL guys in my uni who were the same. They'd just bring girls over like they were ordering pizza on dating games, hookeup and get on with the rest of their day. Parties did happen but they were rare. Also chads get rejected a lot too. Handsome squidward bitch magnet fantasies of chads living in a different dimension is mostly an incel cope. Chads also have to play thr numbers game but the difference is their success rate is higher but still much lower than women. Being born a male is hard.

Eh pretty true

Project 2025 will save us

i saw zoomer foids always when i get out and some males.
i think most men these days don't like getting out since women are wearing short slutty clothes and will accuse u of being a creep if you look at her direction (without necessarily looking at her)

*Most zoomer men.

Of course zoomer women have no problems in life.

How will we access this site without internet?
We won't. But society will also collapse. Also there will be less insane standards because people won't see millions of Chads and Stacies online, the (((government))) and (((media))) would have less control. Youngcels will have a chance to socialmaxx. Many positives in exchange for less information and economic regression.

I never see niggas pulling in clubs and even on red pilled forums you'll see many guys complaining how clubs these days are so dull and boring. They all stick to their own groups. People in general are more reclusive these days
Thats because they are doing house partys

They “go outside” to specific locations and events, the problem is it’s usually organized on soyial media and only available for the very niche people that are in this groups.

These events usually evolve around normie guys trying to gain sexual intercourse (meet ups, parties, cringe car meets, clubs)

these things are usually mating battles between normie guys, all while the foids simply go for the tallest guy in the bunch.

If your talking about walking around in public, it’s not young normies and especially young foids. it’s usually old people, crackheads, new Americans ie 3rd worlders and weirdos like me.

Normie don’t go outside they get in their car and go form location A to location B then back to location A and maybe fucking around at a few stops or two

Also If you don’t have a car you literally have no life

Gone are the days when people used to go out, party, played sports and interacted in real life. Most people in my uni just rot in their rooms. Jocks are almost extinct. The guy that gets all the girls is the 6'3 lanky skinny esports tiktok prettyboy not the Football Team's Quaterback or the nigga that can do a slam dunk. The basketball courts, football stadium, the playground in my uni is usually empty. People hardly even care about sports, people hardly have parties. Most people are just glued to their phones and Laptops using social media, watching anime/netflix, playing video games and taking to people fromna screen,harvesting cheap dopamine.

No matter what people say on this thread, you're onto something.

There's definitely a shift happening.

It's like TV, rockstars and other 90s / 00s stuff.

It's all gone.

There are almost no families anymore as well.

When was the last time you saw a family of 5 coming out of a minivan to go grocery shopping ?

Even us. You can do everything from home. Work from home. Play from home. Date from home. Order food from home.

No one's going out anymore.

Last edited:
Normies are culturally appropriating LDARing from incels because zoomers are more and more likely to be dissatisfied with their relationships and love life than previous generations.

Again, copium. You may not be doing it, doesnt mean other normfags aren't
He’s kinda right, speaking here as a uni cel. It happens but it’s way less common. We stick to ourselves mostly. Especially ethnics.

Dont know where you live but I hear these Gen Z fags screaming and laughing outside where i live