Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Most young men are single. Most young women are not.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
4chan is catching on to the incel problem: https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/72365272

They’re referencing an article in “The Hill”. Incels were mocked at every turn but more and more normal men are becoming incels by the day it would seem.

Humanity is returning to fucking polygamy before our eyes lol. Maybe just maybe it turns out old society was structured how it was because having most of your young men be single and frustrated threatens to destabilize society.

Last edited:
i hate that forum layout. really terrible for us ADHDcels

They’re referencing an article in “The Hill”. Incels were mocked at every turn but more and more normal men are becoming incels by the day it would seem.
The Hill cites this Pew Research poll:

Foid reply to OP:

water is wet

over

Lmao I love how these people always act like it was THEM that was held down for thousands of years or something. And also that it was US doing that holding now. Lol. Just lmao dude.

no basic reasoning ability detected apparently. Also you see these kinds of true colors they have no sympathy not a shred of care so long as they are the ones winning and on top. Well alrigut then fair play but don’t expect anyone to show you mercy if the table flips by your own logic.

Your channel has 4.4k subs its a pretty big channel in the blackpill space but not big in the YT space

i cant grow because im held back because im inkwell. thankks tho

Women would rather be in an attractive psychopaths harem than settle for an average dude.