Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 63% of men under 30 describe themselves as single, compared with 34% of women in the same age group.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/pewresearch/status/1623352132375302144

I am single like a pringle

Polygamy is alive and well

And of that 34% of women they consider single just not having a chad boyfriend so they're still getting smashed where as the men aint if they say single at least half are not getting any action if any at all

Its gonna get way more worse than this among zoomer men id say 90% are single they should have shown a Poll result from 18-22

@Master @Fat Link sticky please

How did this not get more comments? :feelsmega:

Because all effort in this - one graph, and thats all.. at least write some words yourself
Graph speaks for itself. No words necessary.

I can make you a hundred graphs with sophisticated words that noone will be able to read without thesaurus, would that be good?

Incel/beta revolution by not paying taxes is the only answer.

When I see this graph I have same feeling as rich wallstreet thief seeing stocks that are about to crash lmao.

@MarquisDeSade requesting a pin on this.

The Pew RC is Jew funded Think Tank and the results doctrine to make males look like villains

Incel/beta revolution by not paying taxes is the only answer.
Women, niggers and boomers already use up far more government funds than working men provide in tax dollars. The only reason government and globohomo corporations haven't imploded is due to the Federal Reserve giving them free money to spend on more gibs. Our only hope is that inflation and high interest rates bring the circus to an end. The real blow we can deliver to the system is to not work at all, which men are increasingly doing.

Between chad harems and the hypergamy of young foids pursuing older, richer men, what is a young man to do? At some point it's just over, statistically.

You can fuck a granny, fuck a [redacted], or be a cuck and share a slam piece with 4 other cucks. Or fuck a whore [where it's accessible/legal/affordable] or fuck silicone. Yeah bro plenty of fish in the sea if youre aiming above 65 or below 16

You're just not allowed to call it that, you now have to say polyamory.
the smart jewy thing about this newspeak is that it conflates a chad harem with a fat pig getting passed around by 4 cucks. Skews the perception of the sociosexual reality that way.

Brutal. I'm willing to bet minimum 50-60% of us zoomers in my city can be described as incels. How fucking lucky you have to be to be born a chad and enjoy absolute abundance.

This type of information need to spread fast is a shame, normies will never see this with the right mindset.

I can make you a hundred graphs with sophisticated words that noone will be able to read without thesaurus, would that be good?
Not if you want to pass - :foidSoy:

School momento

View: https://twitter.com/pewresearch/status/1623352132375302144

View attachment 705911

Someone should aggregate knock down data like this from normie reputable outlets and throw it in a master document.

I’ve kinda been trying over time but the doc is a mess. I know there’s black pill science wiki but some of the citations would get rejected by normies, but it’s very hard for them to reject something like this.

The fact that most people even men are not aware of the massive gulf between men and women in the dating market is astonishing and speaks to the efficacy of the top down indoctrination of men that’s been going on.

And of that 34% of women they consider single just not having a chad boyfriend so they're still getting smashed where as the men aint if they say single at least half are not getting any action if any at all
100%

For the past few centuries monogamy saved many men from being incel, now we are going back to the jungle
Exactly, we’re starting to see in real time why that old societal structure was used.

its happening

Also proves that Black men have it worse than men of any other race.
That's interesting, but also consider- I would be willing to bet a good amount of money that black men are more likely than any other race to have lots of sex while they are single. But probably also don't end up with as hot of girls when they do get into relationships. At least relative to the other races.

happy ronald mcdonald GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK's CZ/SK

Much faster than anticipated. The sooner this sort of stuff makes its way into mainstream discourse the better - no matter how they respond to it (gaslighting, most likely - we do not OWE you anything! We aren't your mothers! Our standards aren't that high! :foidSoy:).
When the mass resignation from society happens, theyll be left clueless and hopeless

Brutality. Fuck normies.

"It's in your mind! Blackpill is not real"

Exactly, we’re starting to see in real time why that old societal structure was used.
Female nature is scary to be honest

It's utterly terrifying
If female nature, as @Gendocel might term it, continues to become progressively less restricted - if it is allowed to be displayed openly - we will shortly see this graph at 99% of men aged 18-29 single with 1% (i.e. the "Gigachad") in relationships.

i fantasize about this almost everyday ngl. i wish it would happen sooner.
I dont expect to see it in our lifetimes... But who knows. It would be great to watch unfold

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back