Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most sub-5s and genuine truecels are too stupid/self-blaming to ever get blackpilled

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
People often point out how the average ITcuck gets mogged by even us but I haven’t seen too many people talk about why that’s the case.

Both good looks and high IQ are signs of proper genetic health. Oftentimes, truecels tend to be dumber than the average person. I would say the average user on here IQmogs most normalfitlh, given that we’ve come to understand the truth of our situation. You can’t say this about the vast majority of genuine trues, though. Imagine some downsyndromecel, he’ll probably NEVER find this forum.

There’s also the fact that most truecels and incels in denial are self-blaming. I used to be like this some time ago when I thought my low social status was purely caused by my actions rather than things out of my control (like my looks and neurodivergency). It’s a common phenomenon where bullied kids (most truecels are bullied) end up internalizing their hatred and blaming themselves for all their problems. This is part of the reason why bullied children are much more likely to be suicide victims rather than ERs.

The people who need the black pill most will likely never find it, and if they do they’ll probably have an ITcuck type of reaction where they can’t accept it and instead go even further into bluepill

This forum is full of spergs not because all incels are spergs but because most NT people including incels are hivemind NPCs that would never join forums like this

I actually think that's why .is has so many obvious humblebragging normies and moggers. It's easier for a LARPing HTN sperg who knows he gets positive attention from foids and that he has a chance to ascend to accept some form of the "blackpill" (however the fakecel interprets it), since I believe they subconsciously know how good they have it, compared to a subhuman soyfag truecel who, in order to accept the blackpill, must truly accept just how fucked he is. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's easier for a LARPing HTN sperg who knows he gets positive attention from foids and that he has a chance to ascend to accept some form of the "blackpill" (however the fakecel interprets it) since I believe they subconsciously know how good they have it, compared to a subhuman soyfag truecel who, in order to accept the blackpill, must truly accept just how fucked he is. :feelsjuice:
100%

I actually think that's why .is has so many obvious humblebragging normies and moggers. It's easier for a LARPing HTN sperg who knows he gets positive attention from foids and that he has a chance to ascend to accept some form of the "blackpill" (however the fakecel interprets it) since I believe they subconsciously know how good they have it, compared to a subhuman soyfag truecel who, in order to accept the blackpill, must truly accept just how fucked he is. :feelsjuice:

I would say the average user on here IQmogs most normalfitlh
jfl, the average user on .is probably have 90IQ max. we're a bunch of retards even if we're right about the blackpill, most of us are still dumb compared to the normal person.
i have been on other blackpill discussions community and people there are like users like blkpllpress, they make long ass essais and have a very big discussions even on very basic stuff. people here can't even make a coherent sentence
the truth is: blackpilled normies IQ mogs blackpilled incels

Yeah, I was comparing us to bluepilled nornies though
then you're right
we can't compete with blackpilled normies, they're just too much to talk with and only few in this forum are trully capable to write high tier essais about the blackpill

Most people on this forum are more intelligent normie. Most of us here are able to hear and accept opinions that disagree with their own opinion, most are able to think critically, an ability that most normies don't posess. Unintelligent people think of their opinion as the only right one and often blindly believe things they are getting told

The self blaming phase will cause you to either want to LDAR or change your fate but after you accept the blackpill you'll become a bit more jaded.

People often point out how the average ITcuck gets mogged by even us but I haven’t seen too many people talk about why that’s the case.

Both good looks and high IQ are signs of proper genetic health. Oftentimes, truecels tend to be dumber than the average person. I would say the average user on here IQmogs most normalfitlh, given that we’ve come to understand the truth of our situation. You can’t say this about the vast majority of genuine trues, though. Imagine some downsyndromecel, he’ll probably NEVER find this forum.

There’s also the fact that most truecels and incels in denial are self-blaming. I used to be like this some time ago when I thought my low social status was purely caused by my actions rather than things out of my control (like my looks and neurodivergency). It’s a common phenomenon where bullied kids (most truecels are bullied) end up internalizing their hatred and blaming themselves for all their problems. This is part of the reason why bullied children are much more likely to be suicide victims rather than ERs.

The people who need the black pill most will likely never find it, and if they do they’ll probably have an ITcuck type of reaction where they can’t accept it and instead go even further into bluepill
I agree with all everything you said. But the quality of the women is so low, and hypergamy so high that even if some of us could hypothetically get feminist mentally ill hateful toxic obese landwhales with kids and crusted face from years of partying and drugs, we wouldn't have any attraction to her. It would be the same as dating a man, revolting.

One of the downsides of being high IQ, is that foids toxicity and hatefulness, founded on their stubborn irrational beliefs is even more of a turn off. We will be bored in the relationship if the girl isn't mentally stimulating but her stubborn hateful stupidity would be even more of a turn off.

Blue pillers can genuinely be part of the hive mind, so hive mind girls aren't a turn off, they're a turn on.

Essentially every guy is attracted by girls higher quality than he can get, and disgusted by any "girls" he can get. Except for Chads who can get the top 70% or so of women.

Imagine some downsyndromecel, he’ll probably NEVER find this forum.
Ironic because those people lifemog us to some degree. They don't know the reality and truth of their situation. Ignorance is bliss,as they say.
This is part of the reason why bullied children are much more likely to be suicide victims rather than ERs.
From what I see they don't want to go ER because they have 1-2 relative that gives the slightest shit about them.

Yeah honestly, I was always a rebel and would always seek forbidden territory (even things like Rad Trad Catholicism) because I thought that access to knowledge, no matter how demonized, would lead one closer to the truth.

I became blackpilled because I was an edgelord in my early 20s and went here out of that same curiosity. I was subhuman, didn't take care of myself, didn't style myself, and was out of shape, but I delusionmaxxed and viewed myself as genuinely beautiful (hey, I was blonde, blue-eyed, and tall like pewdiepie, so I must be handsome!)

Soon people began doing Nostradamus shit in explaining my personality traits, quirks, habits, values, social life, and ideas just from my celibacy and looks; as soon as I began objectively looking at attractiveness and saw how I wasn't anywhere close to handsome, I realized that most people my age haven't come anywhere close to diving into the existential pool of trying to find happiness and contentment in existential pain and escapism that I lived on a day to day basis - most of my peers are mentally teenagers who reduce entire people to their looks.

At that point all my traditional conceptions of God, life, progress, development, growth, maturity, all died like a nun's aborted baby. And I've been depressed ever since.

I'm unironically way healthier and way more social than I've ever been, since I've looksmaxed to max capacity people are friendlier in ways than they've never been before. But quite Frankly, I wouldn't mind if I just went to sleep and didn't wake up tomorrow.

My next quest is trying to overcome that endless feeling, but nothing fills that chasm. And I've tried everything but drugs, but I know that won't cure it.

Unless I get o hang out with some cool af people who love me after death, I kind of just want to phase out of oblivion. I don't want some faggy afterlife where I get to hug some handsome dude, his wife, and kids - "hey man, you and me went through similar struggles, and we all made it"

Last edited:
From what I see they don't want to go ER because they have 1-2 relative that gives the slightest shit about them.
I was talking about the fact that they’re more likely to commit suicide than go ER. Someone with people who care about them would be less likely to do either

Yeah honestly, I was always a rebel and would always seek forbidden territory (even things like Rad Trad Catholicism) because I thought that access to knowledge, no matter how demonized, would lead one closer to the truth.

hey, I was blonde, blue-eyed, and tall like pewdiepie, so I must be handsome!
Believe it or not, there are people on here who would call you fakecel for that alone. Have you attempted to nichemaxx?

Believe it or not, there are people on here who would call you fakecel for that alone. Have you attempted to nichemaxx?
It's very hard to do that, because while I really want to fucking do that, I have a professional career that would probably die if I did that (at least I think).

I do have casual dark aesthetics tho irl.

Last edited:
Are you a mentalcel or have a undesirable face?
Gross slav ogre face with giant football shaped lips, recessed jaw, and Armenian eyebrows. I regularly shave my eyebrows, you can't fix the recessed jaw or football shaped lips

Gross slav ogre face with giant football shaped lips, recessed jaw, and Armenian eyebrows. I regularly shave my eyebrows, you can't fix the recessed jaw or football shaped lips
Thought I was the only Armenian Eyebrowcel here. Toss in my kike nose and you get the subhuman that is me

True. Especially severly handicapped people are completely bluepilled. You can't blame them, they get bombarded by bluepills every day and nobody ever tells them the truth.

True. Especially severly handicapped people are completely bluepilled. You can't blame them, they get bombarded by bluepills every day and nobody ever tells them the truth.
I would think they’re bombarded by blackpills, people just manipulate them into believing naive bluepilled shit

It's very hard to do that, because while I really want to fucking do that, I have a professional career that would probably die if I did that (at least I think).
Brutal

I would think they’re bombarded by blackpills, people just manipulate them into believing naive bluepilled shit
Some of them might lack the iq to see behind the facade.

Some of them might lack the iq to see behind the facade.
Yeah. That’s what I was trying to get across with the original post. The truest of truecels will likely never find this site

I actually think that's why .is has so many obvious humblebragging normies and moggers. It's easier for a LARPing HTN sperg who knows he gets positive attention from foids and that he has a chance to ascend to accept some form of the "blackpill" (however the fakecel interprets it), since I believe they subconsciously know how good they have it, compared to a subhuman soyfag truecel who, in order to accept the blackpill, must truly accept just how fucked he is. :feelsjuice:
Damn wouldn't that mean IT guys are more genuine trucels than us and that most Trucels will never truly accept the blackpill since it is literally accepting that you are inferior ? I think no man can truly ever accept his inferiority

jfl, the average user on .is probably have 90IQ max. we're a bunch of retards even if we're right about the blackpill, most of us are still dumb compared to the normal person.
i have been on other blackpill discussions community and people there are like users like blkpllpress, they make long ass essais and have a very big discussions even on very basic stuff. people here can't even make a coherent sentence
the truth is: blackpilled normies IQ mogs blackpilled incels
Tbh ngl

I think using this forum made me lose IQ points

I used to have a friend in high school who was so bluepilled, he used the whole "girls dont want nice guys" cope

I actually think this is partially true if you're a normie, but if you're sub5 it doesnt fucking matter

Damn wouldn't that mean IT guys are more genuine trucels than us and that most Trucels will never truly accept the blackpill since it is literally accepting that you are inferior ?
Yeah, that’s exactly what he means

I used to have a friend in high school who was so bluepilled, he used the whole "girls dont want nice guys" cope

I actually think this is partially true if you're a normie, but if you're sub5 it doesnt fucking matter
I would disagree with this, the “girls don’t want nice guys” thing is true to an extent

The typical bluepiller actually believes the opposite, that you need to be a social leftist to get laid

Dark triad is a halo no matter who you are. Obviously though, it will do little for the typical sub-5, as you said.

Can't believe we get Trucel mogged by IT soys:feelscry:
Jfl

Shouldn’t be a surprise though. They’re the biggest losers ever, hence why they stalk us of all people on a niche forum to take screenshots like a safari

Good observation. Absolutely true

Despite disagreements, and some out-there beliefs, for the most part, this websitesite is about being both incel and blackpilled.

I'm assuming most incels IRL aren't blackpilled and still have hopium. We were all bluepilled once, but we were as incel then as now. And there can also be non-cels who are theoretically blackpilled.

If you magically woke up as Chad tomorrow, but still had all the memories of your previous life, you'd know exactly what was going on as you pumped-and-dumped Stacy.

Long story short, this site is about being both involuntarily celibate + knowing the reason why (blackpill). There can be others who are one, but not the other. Incels.is is specifically for blackpilled incels.

Despite disagreements, and some out-there beliefs, for the most part, this websitesite is about being both incel and blackpilled.

I'm assuming most incels IRL aren't blackpilled and still have hopium. We were all bluepilled once, but we were as incel then as now. And there can also be non-cels who are theoretically blackpilled.

If you magically woke up as Chad tomorrow, but still had all the memories of your previous life, you'd know exactly what was going on as you pumped-and-dumped Stacy.

Long story short, this site is about being both involuntarily celibate + knowing the reason why (blackpill). There can be others who are one, but not the other. Incels.is is specifically for blackpilled incels.
Did you ever try to go to Asia and try to ascend there?

Did you ever try to go to Asia and try to ascend there?

No. I never had the time or the money. Also, in my 20s, there was no blackpill community online. I was still somewhat naive. I was aware of things going on, but still had hopium. I didn't see the need to SEAmaxx, a term that didn't even exist them.

No. I never had the time or the money. Also, in my 20s, there was no blackpill community online. I was still somewhat naive. I was aware of things going on, but still had hopium. I didn't see the need to SEAmaxx, a term that didn't even exist them.
Maybe you should give it a try then, that's what I'm planning to do.

bullied kids end up internalizing their hatred and blaming themselves for all their problems
This is the goal of bullying.

Too bad I eventually found out there's nothing wrong with me, and everything wrong with the treatment normies give me.

a subhuman soyfag truecel who, in order to accept the blackpill, must truly accept just how fucked he is.
It's hard to get someone to agree with an idea (blackpill) that says negative things about him. Unless this guy already decided to find out why his life is so fucked up, the blackpill is just gratuitous pain.

That's like hanging a "free hugs" plaque on a cactus tree.