Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy most posters bail after 1-2 months

P

Panda

Banned
-
most of you are new to incel forums.

i just realized that ill see a name repeatedly for like 1-2 months then they will disappear. it was like that on r/incels too.

even king azavii is gone. feelsbadman.

i wonder how many old dedicated incel posters got a gf and turned normie..

One day this site will die aswell, only thing that will remain shall be our memes that we transmitted.

All good things have to come to an end.

I’m still here rotting as always

One day this site will die aswell, only thing that will remain shall be our memes that we transmitted.

Yea the normies will ruin this site(like they are now) and everything will die.

Its sad but true

Some may have gotten out of Inceldom.

But I think the majority of them don't care and would rather waste away their lives to video games. I'm sure a lot of LoL and Dota players are Incels, and they know that it's already over for them. They wouldn't want to waste their mental energy browsing and posting on Incel forums, it's better well spent on PVPing.

I was here ever since r/incels got banned this was my old account that i coudlnt log into because i forgot the password

they committed suicide

lol jk they got gfs

this time next year probably 90% of this forum will be gone and become bluepilled normies who have gfs and i will still be here

i guarantee most are here because they don't even feel they are incel they are just average and don't want to do anything. heck most of the people here aren't even average.

They might of got a job or got busy so they can't log on as often. The best way to enjoy this site is to be on here all day, being on for a few minutes is hard.

Even if the site goes, the blackpill can't be stopped because truth will always prevail.

sometimes you just need to Go Coping

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I dont know how long this cope will last. I am already top 12 posters so it's probably over for me

Before i entered the incelsphere I was very lonley and depressed,i still am. However if this site goes away i think it will be much much worse. I NEED this site to cope, without it life has little meaning. If i have an irl experience, you guy's are the only one's i could share it with besides a couple of close family member's,who i see and hear from less and less. Because they too have moved on in life.

It's sad to see user's fade away and disappear, it also suck's to see them ascend. Not that i want people to suffer alone but it further expose's my own inferiority to myself. Even here i see people who are better than me and will live vastly superior lives than mine.

But I think the majority of them don't care and would rather waste away their lives to video games. I'm sure a lot of LoL and Dota players are Incels, and they know that it's already over for them. They wouldn't want to waste their mental energy browsing and posting on Incel forums, it's better well spent on PVPing.
This I was posting heavily but then I started playing video games and honestly I kind of started to enjoy it again. But posting on this forum is fun since its the only human contact I have

It's sad to see user's fade away and disappear, it also suck's to see them ascend. Not that i want people to suffer alone but it further expose's my own inferiority to myself.
I don't want to ascend until all the other non-cucked incels ascend too.

I don't want to ascend until all the other non-cucked incels ascend too.
I wish we could all ascend togather and leave this place behind. If i ever ascend i will always feel guilty knowing that other incels are still rotting away.

I wish we could all ascend togather and leave this place behind. If i ever ascend i will always feel guilty knowing that other incels are still rotting away.
Exactly, after knowing their suffering for years I wouldn't be ok leaving them hanging like that.

november niggas

well yeah, the majority of this site are failed normies or fakecels

The site is full of mutaween patrolling the threads to make sure we comply with hisbah. It's over.

That's how it goes in most communities.

im a workcel and unfortunately cant be on 24/7 but if you look at my profile ive been here since the beginning

Can't blame them this place is very depressing.

I'm still here indefinitely.

I'm still here indefinitely.
Guy's like us have been damned forever. Someday future user's will make fun of us for having joined Nov.8 2017.

Yeah. Its sad to see. It almost kills my enthusiasm a bit. I was active on r/incels for years.

I've been active here since day 1. I can't be as active as other users on here as i have to wage slave and also the amount of users who get banned or leave is disheartening and the crowd here is nowhere near as good as it was on r/incels. We had a more varied crew there instead of mostly annoying animecels some of who really worry me.

I'm not sure what the forum will be like in 12 months. Could be much the same or it could have been taken over by the normies.

most of you are new to incel forums.

i just realized that ill see a name repeatedly for like 1-2 months then they will disappear. it was like that on r/incels too.
those are fakecels

That’s how I spent my days, but usually on other games. This is also why I post irregularly.

I've posted less just because 99% of this forum are LARPing fakecels who are just trolling. There's just a fucking mess going on here.

Yep. Ive met lots of people like this, oblivious to their own inceldom, delusional about their real chances of getting a gf, and wasting every free minute of their lives in one or two games for years and years. But its true that this forum is pure suicidefuel most of the time, unlike just playing LoL as good as you can.

I'll probably die here, honestly.