Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoid deletes all dms with me and blocks me right after after 4 months of talking

Spice

Spice

Completely Deranged
★★★
FIY this is what the femoid looks like

I was surprised and disappointed at the same time when i saw her face, she looks like a balding middle aged MTF tranny

What happened was after 4 months of me talking to her and everything going well, she deletes all the dms with me and completely blocks me which i wish i still had them just to show you, no idea why that happened but i suppose to try to 'hurt' me since she thought because i have BPD and can get attached quite easily, thinking that tactic would work even though i could give less of a fuck really, other than here to tell you that

Don't let these femoids make you feel like shit or try to use you, have them try to get everything out of you, all the little details, femoids like her will pretty much try to find incel as bait and just use him like a tampon, funnily enough i never really revealed anything about myself personally that much to her other than giving her a false sense of image of who i am (though im not), she doesn't even know what i look like

It just reminds me of how most foids will never love me and the experiences i had with my oneitis, they will always try to use me as an emotional tampon and just leave me rotting next day which is the most predictable thing ever so its not like it really hurts that much now pretty much, just because of my looks and just not being able to talk to them normally is what's the most brutal part of all of this and why i never been able to get a gf or get laid for most of my life anyways

Last edited:
I would've fucked.

Another sleeper account awakes

View attachment 1106867

I was surprised and disappointed at the same time when i saw her face, she looks like a balding middle aged MTF tranny

What happened was after 4 months of me talking to her and everything going well, she deletes all the dms with me and completely blocks me which i wish i still had them just to show you, no idea why that happened but i suppose to try to 'hurt' me since she thought because i have BPD and can get attached quite easily, thinking that tactic would work even though i could give less of a fuck really, other than here to tell you that

Don't let these femoids make you feel like shit or try to use you, have them try to get everything out of you, all the little details, femoids like her will pretty much try to find incel as bait and just use him like a tampon, funnily enough i never really revealed anything about myself personally that much to her other than giving her a false sense of image of who i am (though im not), she doesn't even know what i look like

It just reminds me of how most foids will never love me and the experiences i had with my oneitis, they will always try to use me as an emotional tampon and just leave me rotting next day which is the most predictable thing ever so its not like it really hurts that much now anyways, just because of my looks and just not being able to talk to them normally is what's the most brutal part of all of this and why i never been able to get a gf or get laid for most of my life anyways

Looks like a crackhead whore

She found a bf and other orbiters better than you
Over for simpcels.

Sounds like she found an IRL boyfriend.

She found a bf and other orbiters better than you
Over for simpcels.
That's most likely the reason i suspected as well

But i never simped for her, if anything she would dm me most of the time and sometimes i was just not bothered to talk back

big ass forehead jesus christ

You had your experience with a woman unattracted to you and wasted your time. Many such cases. Now you have to learn from that.

Should have asked for her adreess then smash, Youd finally be free of the chains of inceldom, Did you ever show your face? Dont have the concentration to read the wall of text rn.

Any nudes you should share them with us brocels :feelsokman: You guys talked 4 months afterall.

Should have asked for her adreess then smash, Youd finally be free of the chains of inceldom, Did you ever show your face? Dont have the concentration to read the wall of text rn.

Any nudes you should share them with us brocels :feelsokman: You guys talked 4 months afterall.
Not nudes but thigh pic/video

she looks crazy.

She’s really cute. If she is willing to talk with you for 4 months, you may actually be able to get a slightly less attractive gf.

her looksmatch is posting on .is

Looks like a witch tbh

She’s really cute. If she is willing to talk with you for 4 months, you may actually be able to get a slightly less attractive gf.
Mogs me for talking to a girl

That cat has seen some things

View attachment 1106867

It just reminds me of how most foids will never love me and the experiences i had with my oneitis, they will always try to use me as an emotional tampon and just leave me rotting next day which is the most predictable thing ever so its not like it really hurts that much now pretty much, just because of my looks and just not being able to talk to them normally is what's the most brutal part of all of this and why i never been able to get a gf or get laid for most of my life anyways

View attachment 1106867

Her forehead joined the forums long before she realised her face was femcel territory

she is like a 4 out of 10 due to that big ass forehead but she will probably be a 5 out of 10 if she got a hair transplant ill add 0.5 points cuz she got decent boobs

4 months is a long time to be chat buddies. I did this for a long time (nowadays i can't really find any female who wants
to talk online) Either her situation changed and she became less isolated or just found a dude using Chad photos or a
actual Chad.

Re-initiate again a few months later using a Chad photo. She will ditch the new one.