Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most people are no longer needed thats why population is starting to crater

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Take in romance. All women just want Chads only, so most men need not apply. And Chads already have 100's of women, they don't need a bunch more Beckies messaging them.

Then in housing. Cities don't really want to cut down forests with nice trails and nature.. to make room for more houses for normies. Cities would rather go the other way, expand parks by buying up houses gradually and turning those properties into parts of neighboring parks.

In the economy. All the corporations are always downsizing. Each new generation of machinery requires less labor and can produce more. Same is happening in the white collar world, where the software and computers are getting more advanced each generation. The corporations are really only interested in talented or extremely intelligent individuals. They don't need masses of more normies workers, instead they are reducing their normie workforce.

Awesome; I'm ahead of the curve being a longterm neet who asks but gets rejected dissability bux

Take in business. We don't need more businessmen in my city. In every possible area there are already 100's of businessmen struggling to make it, some with decades of experience and lots of capital already. What chance does some young man have to make it.. next to none. In many areas there are actually permits, licenses, quotas and so on that you aren't even allowed to enter those businesses without the licenses. And the licenses cost millions of dollars. How would the young want to be businessman get millions of dollars to buy one of the licenses, he never would.

True, that's why they are so many useless jobs nowadays

True, that's why they are so many useless jobs nowadays

Yes governments had to create those non-jobs in order to make jobs for people, as the big industries have been dramatically reducing their workforces decade by decade since the 1950's. That imo is why we are in a clown world where we have nonsensical aims.

Its like in the US big steel complexes in the 1950's some of them had 30,000 men working there in big union jobs. Today those steel mills are still there and still produce the same amount of steel, but they employ only 3,000-5,000 men. As with each new generation of the machinery in the plants it became more efficient.

That explains a lot of why they don’t develop new properties. I also thought it was just blatant corruption of politicians wanting to increase their own property values.

Ya I agree even my boss said the same thing

they had to ask so many land owners to open up there businesses but there were so many criterias for it

Ya a long time ago I got interested in starting businesses with a guy I met who was ambitious. But each idea we came up with it either was against the laws/regulations.. and/or it needed a license. But all the licenses were already owned and when they came for sale they were $1 million+ just for the license.

Another issue was in each business there already were many businessmen competing there, with many struggling to make it. Now imagine some new guys trying to get started.

All the land its already owned, and to buy it is some astronomical amount of money. Can you save up money to buy in one day.. no, because the prices keep increasing faster than people can save money. That is why home ownership is declining.

Couldnt you start an online business for your idea though?

Yes the online world is where you can potentially create a business. But its easier said than done, like the good opportunities at this point there are already established companies there. Most guys making businesses online they are some sort of scams, that I wouldn't want to do.

What I ended up doing is I just save money and invest/trade stocks. Because I am interested in stocks and the economy.

Thats what online businesses have to be now, is something the person is wildly passionate about, then trying to figure out a way to make money on their website.

extremely truthful and brutal post. Most humans are completely disposable

extremely truthful and brutal post. Most humans are completely disposable

If you go back to say the 1600's feudalism, the feudal estates were these mainly self-contained mini-economies. And they needed everybody to be doing all the work to make the feudal estate function. Like primarily people working on the land to get enough food for everybody. Today farming is less than 2% of the US workforce and we provide a great surplus of food for everybody.

The jobs market is supply and demand like anything else. So if there are 5,000 jobs in an area but 10,000 desperate people.. then the wages go to whatever the legal minimum wage is. Which is why I have been long supporting raising the minimum wage way up.

Even this has problems though because many of todays jobs aren't necessities for people. So they might pay for something, but only if its cheap. If the price goes way up, then they don't pay for that anymore.

Yes governments had to create those non-jobs in order to make jobs for people, as the big industries have been dramatically reducing their workforces decade by decade since the 1950's. That imo is why we are in a clown world where we have nonsensical aims.

Its like in the US big steel complexes in the 1950's some of them had 30,000 men working there in big union jobs. Today those steel mills are still there and still produce the same amount of steel, but they employ only 3,000-5,000 men. As with each new generation of the machinery in the plants it became more efficient.
its much more effective to give out welfare than creating overpaid bullshit jobs imo

its much more effective to give out welfare than creating overpaid bullshit jobs imo

Ya I agree. My idea all along was to move to mass printing and a national dividend to everybody, in whatever amount necessary to counter balance the automation.

Then I figured out people aren't going to anytime soon support a national dividend, so the way to do it was 'in effect'. Aka you can give $800 a month in cash to everybody in the country tax free would be the national dividend. Or you can have like 8 different programs/tax breaks/tax credits that people get, each become $100 a month more generous. So the net effect is people are $800 a month better off, and you achieve the national dividend by stealth.

That plan of mine by stealth is what they eventually went with in the US with New Deal 2.0 in 2020-2021.

That's why they gave the life span shortening product to billions of cattle