Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Religious people are either sex havers or coping incels

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
The truly blackpilled users on this forum aren't religious because they literally cannot believe because of how bad their inceldom is

Meanwhile... the religious users here are coping in either hopes of "ascending" with a rotten roastie 18+ foid or entering Heaven for their inceldom or sex havers who are commonly religious all thanks to their relationship and being able to be loved in which if it hadnt been for that they would not be believing in god "b-BuT mUH bOoK oF jOB"

Don't even get me started with the book of Job because that just makes me want to not believe in religion even more.

Don't even get me started with the book of Job because that just makes me want to not believe in religion even more.
Isn't the book of job about a guy who gets mad at god because good people suffer and some shitheads have a good life instead?

What has this "god" done for you realistically other than make you ugly, lonely, a loser and on this forum and meanwhile he gave Tyrone the best life possible ON PURPOSE and of course Tyrone is grateful for the gigatyrone in the sky.

Basically god being a dickhead
God gives Satan permission to strip Job of his wealth and kill his children and servants, but Job nonetheless praises God: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return there; the Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."[25] In chapter 2, God further allows Satan to afflict Job's body with disfiguring and painful boils. As Job sits in the ashes of his former estate, his wife prompts him to "curse God, and die", but Job answers: "Shall we receive good from God and shall we not receive evil?"[26]

I see what you mean

God gives Satan permission to strip Job of his wealth and kill his children and servants, but Job nonetheless praises God
Sounds like stockholm syndrome, its like giving your pedophile neighbor permission to rape your kid

Tradcaths and trad folks as a whole are the biggest copers

Tradcaths and trad folks as a whole are the biggest copers
Trad folks be like:"mUH WoMAn muSt bE MoDesT anD WaiT FoR mArRiAgE"

Jokes on them if that were the case no more sex with prime foids