Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most of whitecels here could pull a Philippe

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
if they took action.

>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask"

a 5'5'' manlet bald 4 inch dick old ass white dudes goes to morocco and gets himself a harem of sluts with promise of taking them to Belgium. Easy peasy.

Most of whitecels in this forum mog that manlet old 4 inch dude to the moon and back in my opinion.

Being white and having a strong passport brings your SVM up. there is no way around this. this is why you see a lotta ex-incels who travel to less developed brown countries and slay like theres no tomorrow (itsOVER).

You are bringing inceldom upon yourself if you are white in west and dont hit on immigrants or dont travel to other countries for merely a few days to get yourself a brown gf who will literally be your SLAVE.

P26 154
Philippe Servaty en action

Belgians are rich, go figure.

All 2nd/3rd world women are utter whores though.

Belgians are rich, go figure.
even you as an eastern europen could pull that off, their currency is DIRT poor. morocco is cheap, the plane ticket will be most of your expenses.

its better if you are Western european or american of course. EE has low DHV.

99.9% of whites are volcel.

Muslims on suicide watch.

I’m racially ambiguous, it never began.

Muslims on suicide watch.
here in germany , girls of muslim descent are much more promiscuous than their german peers. A lotta of them are having hymen surgery or take it up in the ass to preserve virginity.

In the mean time, we are playing the game on nightmare difficult level since european girls hate shitskins with a burning passion and our girls will prefer german kids over us.

You need to be 8+ as an ethnic to compete with average white kids. No wonder i ended up 27yo KV with my face.

It is truly over.

I am not a betabuxx looking for gold diggers so no.

here in germany , girls of muslim descent are much more promiscuous than their german peers. A lotta of them are having hymen surgery or take it up in the ass to preserve virginity.

In the mean time, we are playing the game on nightmare difficult level since european girls hate shitskins with a burning passion and our girls will prefer german kids over us.

You need to be 8+ as an ethnic to compete with average white kids. No wonder i ended up 27yo KV with my face.

It is truly over.
Another giga coper. They're not Muslims if they're degenerate whores.

Another giga coper. They're not Muslims if they're degenerate whores.
it's you who is coping now with "no true scotsman" fallacy

with your definition there are only a few million muslims in the whole world.

it's you who is coping now with "no true scotsman" fallacy

with your definition there are only a few million muslims in the whole world.

You're coping the hardest here. There are only a handful of degenerates that are larping maybe. You're exaggerating the estimation.

You're coping the hardest here. There are only a handful of degenerates that are larping maybe. You're exaggerating the estimation.
Muslim females are whores too.
when-you-wanna-please-allah-but-you-also-wanna-please-14231520.png

if they took action.

>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask"

a 5'5'' manlet bald 4 inch dick old ass white dudes goes to morocco and gets himself a harem of sluts with promise of taking them to Belgium. Easy peasy.

Most of whitecels in this forum mog that manlet old 4 inch dude to the moon and back in my opinion.

Being white and having a strong passport brings your SVM up. there is no way around this. this is why you see a lotta ex-incels who travel to less developed brown countries and slay like theres no tomorrow (itsOVER).

You are bringing inceldom upon yourself if you are white in west and dont hit on immigrants or dont travel to other countries for merely a few days to get yourself a brown gf who will literally be your SLAVE.

View attachment 5356View attachment 5355

TRUTH > Morocco is whitecel paradise!

take notice

Morocco is the only place on earth where a white poorcel can get a harem for pennies.

Chadlite in Morocco...

6BAD0BC7 24C3 41D1 B172 725448FAB9FB

Last edited:
dude youre delusional. you must not live in a big city with muslims if you deny the high levels of thottery these cheap sluts commit

dude youre delusional. you must not live in a big city with muslims if you deny the high levels of thottery these cheap sluts commit
If they're sluts they're not religious. You're an idiot if you think the two are compatible.

Giga-kek that guy looks like absolute shit

just be white smh

Then there must be no real Muslim females.
images

This Abdullah is a really lucky guy.
Giga cope, there's hundreds of millions real ones. You keep proving my point though but you're a low IQ troll so it's expected.

If they're sluts they're not religious. You're an idiot if you think the two are compatible.
No true scotsman ay? That means if some random muslim smokes then thry are not muslim and no muslim has ever sinned before

I am not Interested in black or asian females tho. It is meaningless to me.

No true scotsman ay? That means if some random muslim smokes then thry are not muslim and no muslim has ever sinned before
He is the biggest coper, dont even bother

the kind of guy who will marry a """""virgin"""""" muslim girl who took it up in the ass 10000 times and got hymen surgery 100 times.

I am not Interested in black or asian females tho. It is meaningless to me.
of course you are not. you are white. most of white people on this forum are not. they just wont admit it unlike you.

Thats why I assume every white self proclaimed incel is volcel until i see his pictures and he has legit sub 3 face.

of course you are not. you are white. most of white people on this forum are not. they just wont admit it unlike you.

Thats why I assume every white self proclaimed incel is volcel until i see his pictures and he has legit sub 3 face.
No, it's just because he isn't even an incel.

Smoking isn't haram, idiot. No wonder you are low IQ.

That's my country, kek.

And yeah we have a lot of cheap sluts/visa sluts/khaliji sluts here. Especially from the poor classes.

But educated girls from middle and upper middle class in big cities aren't that easy, they are of two sorts : the first ones are like western sluts and only want chads cock. Second ones are conservative who wont have sex before mariage. Some of them are in between and would do a shitton of anal sex with chads but stay vaginaly virgin lol.

people act like having a psychopathic charm and drive is something you can automatically just have if you put your mind to it. if youre an aspie retard there is no hope

Giga cope, there's hundreds of millions real ones. You keep proving my point though but you're a low IQ troll so it's expected.

Stop defending these dumb whores. Every Muslim woman is a whore to me unless proven otherwise.

Stop defending these dumb whores. Every Muslim woman is a whore to me unless proven otherwise.
Then you're genuinely retarded, every religious person is not a degenerate unless proven otherwise, which then revokes their status of being actually religious. And it's not just for women but men too, JFL if you think men are exempt from this.

Then you're genuinely retarded, every religious person is not a degenerate unless proven otherwise, which then revokes their status of being actually religious. And it's not just for women but men too, JFL if you think men are exempt from this.
image.png

he she is not an incel anyway

he she is not an incel anyway
yes i found out

i am really a naive person and i am gullible. I see someone with 3-5k posts here and i assume he is an incel since this is supposedly an incel forum.

yes i found out

i am really a naive person and i am gullible. I see someone with 3-5k posts here and i assume he is an incel since this is supposedly an incel forum.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: