Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of white women and noodles are ugly

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
I live in EE and most foids are maybe not ugly but 4-5 and decent amount of them uggos just like male slavs and they are still better than swedish and german, anglo orcetas. I would say that 50 of slavettas are plain average if not slighly under average 30% ugly and only 20% good looking
nothern and western european foids are 40% plain, 50% ugly and 10% good looking

Noodles are barely better i saw some japanese and korean school and what the fuck :feelswhat:
where are this noodle goddeses weebs say they are ?

Education-in-Japan-1-1030x684.jpg
japan_16blog.jpg
group-young-japanese-high-school-footage-046235127_prevstill.jpeg
7184644454_2117bd2202_b.jpg

sl*vettas

18448059_905.jpg

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit

>Most of white women are ugly
This would imply that most foids are ugly because only white foids are attractive.

White women are the most beautiful, on average.

This would imply that most foids are ugly because only white foids are attractive.
The white race has the highest chad/stacy per capita

lel

white foids sometimes are pretty rarely very beautiful, but i live here so i know the truth

on average

1. curry women
2. SEA
3. Meds
4. East africans
5. Central Asians
6. MENA
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
11. Pacific Islander women
12. Wh*te foids
13. West Africans ( sheebons )
14. Abo..

lel

white foids sometimes are pretty rarely very beautiful, but i live here so i know the truth

on average

1. curry women
2. SEA
3. Meds
4. East africans
5. Central Asians
6. MENA
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
12. Wh*te foids
14. Abo..
.... and then you woke up.

1. curry women
2. SEA
3. Meds
4. East africans
5. Central Asians
6. MENA
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
12. Wh*te foids
14. Abo..
I'm so confused

.... and then you woke up.
im serious, look at england...germany...norway

im not even kidding germanic anglo women are ugly as fuck ( i complain here about noodles and slavettas cause everybody simps for both, but at least they have beautiful women sometimes very rarely really beautiful..but white foids ? )

lel

on average

1. curry women
2. SEA
3. Meds
4. East africans
5. Central Asians
6. MENA
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
12. Wh*te foids
14. Abo..
Nah G maybe you prefer non white women but that doesn't make them objectively more attractive
avg nordic foid>avg every other race of women

Joker cope

I do agree with Asian women being overrated tho.

lel

on average

1. curry women
2. SEA
No :feelskek:
Number 1 and they're a type of white but the MENA genes make them even prettier.
4. East africans
Maybe
5. Central Asians
No
Don't like dune coons as much but they always do have pretty faces.
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
Goblinas are hotter than pure American Natives. Goblinas are hotter than noodles too.
12. Wh*te foids
14. Abo..
Mulato foids should be on there and higher up, the problem is black foids look worse on average because they are on average overweight and don't take care of themselves. However, they also have very attractive ones.

I live in EE and most foids are maybe not ugly but 4-5 and decent amount of them uggos just like male slavs and they are still better than swedish and german, anglo orcetas. I would say that 50 of slavettas are plain average if not slighly under average 30% ugly and only 20% good looking
nothern and western european foids are 40% plain, 50% ugly and 10% good looking

Noodles are barely better i saw some japanese and korean school and what the fuck :feelswhat:
where are this noodle goddeses weebs say they are ?

Education-in-Japan-1-1030x684.jpg
japan_16blog.jpg
group-young-japanese-high-school-footage-046235127_prevstill.jpeg
7184644454_2117bd2202_b.jpg

sl*vettas

18448059_905.jpg

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@WorthlessSlavicShit
Internet skewered opinion on what average is, since all the hot girls are condensed there. Irl they are not hot at all, past highschool most foids are fat, tall and ugly, what would get rated 6/10 online, irl would stick out as hot. When you watch city squares streams and shits, average looks more like 3.5-4/10. Especially in Asia, media pushes only fakeup maxxed top girl.

Studies show we rate foids on an even bell curve of attractiveness, I forget where the graph is, where as foids rate most men unattractive and only a small select few as attractive JFL but the first part with male ratings is more related to this post.

I find even the mid noodlewhores you posted attractive I have yellow fever.

lel

on average

1. curry women
2. SEA
3. Meds
4. East africans
5. Central Asians
6. MENA
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
12. Wh*te foids
14. Abo..
IMG 2383

lel

on average

1. curry women
2. SEA
3. Meds
4. East africans
5. Central Asians
6. MENA
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
12. Wh*te foids
14. Abo..
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Jfl Tell me you have never set foot on Curryland without telling me you have never set foot on curryland.

Last edited:
@To koniec here is a cute noodle

problem is that always here guys go for noodle/white giga stacies ignoring 99% percent of population

lel

on average

1. curry women
2. SEA
3. Meds
4. East africans
5. Central Asians
6. MENA
7. Slavettas
8. Noodles
9. Native Americna women
10. Goblinas
12. Wh*te foids
14. Abo..
more or less correct except I wouldnt say Curry women at 1 because there are different Currys so which ones you mean? 2 Currys age like shit, very terribly alredy finished off by age 30.

SEA foids age well but have few Stacys, they look ok though

Med foids yes they have good looking foids

East Africans yes they can have good looking women

white foids it really depends where you live because thy look different in each country. Where do you live?

Would still bang

Would still bang

Internet skewered opinion on what average is, since all the hot girls are condensed there. Irl they are not hot at all, past highschool most foids are fat, tall and ugly, what would get rated 6/10 online, irl would stick out as hot. When you watch city squares streams and shits, average looks more like 3.5-4/10. Especially in Asia, media pushes only fakeup maxxed top girl.
This is true. People online posting vids and pics of hot Aisan foids but seeing them irl or on some travel vlogs on youtube you see that irl Asian foids are not hot like the way the internet makes us believe. I always wanted to make a thread about this but I knew the foolish here will argue the opposite and refuse to see truth so I dont even bother

poland

some are cute rarely very cute
Polish foids are okay, not really hot though. Hot foids are Scandinavia, some Germans, some Meds

Hot foids are Scandinavia, some Germans, some Meds
Meds
Slavs
German
Anglo
Scandinavian
Balkan

on average in that order

actually nordic foids get's hard carried by blonde halo

Meds
Slavs
German
Anglo
Scandinavian
Balkan

on average in that order

actually nordic foids get's hard carried by blonde halo
Yes Balkan last 100%

The thing with white women is if I say MED at 1 then seeing some Nordic foids or Slav foids makes me say no but then after a while I say yes again.

Its not easy with white foids to build a heirachy like say the way it is easy with African foids where West Africans are always bottom and East Africans always top.

Yes Balkan last 100%

The thing with white women is if I say MED at 1 then seeing some Nordic foids or Slav foids makes me say no but then after a while I say yes again.

Its not easy with white foids to build a heirachy like say the way it is easy with African foids where West Africans are always bottom and East Africans always top.
good for you

im really into phenotypes

most people dont know anything about phenos on this forum let alone irl normies everywhere

good for you

im really into phenotypes

most people dont know anything about phenos on this forum let alone irl normies everywhere
give examples please

This is true. People online posting vids and pics of hot Aisan foids but seeing them irl or on some travel vlogs on youtube you see that irl Asian foids are not hot like the way the internet makes us believe. I always wanted to make a thread about this but I knew the foolish here will argue the opposite and refuse to see truth so I dont even bother
:yes: they are often too short, chubby with round moon face and crooked teeth.

:yes: they are often too short, chubby with round moon face and crooked teeth.
The key difference is that Asian foids are seen as attainable, in contrast to western foids

Btw how would you rank different slavic foids?

give examples please
will post you later on priv ( some interesting stuff there is :feelsokman: )

generally many here mistake race/ethnicity here while ignoring metrics, there no 'slavic, 'germanic' 'arabic' ( btw arabs as whole are bit scam only true arabs are saudis and rich arabs ), 'japanese' or 'iranian look'

actually i will tru to make make big post about phenos here just wait bros :feelsokman:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus

Yes cos he showed the videos of him touring eastern europe
Yeah, but dont you think that they edit videos to sell sexpathing. Like UK have reputation of being ugly, yet on internet nightlife videos from Manchester has a lot of hot foids.

generally many here mistake race/ethnicity here while ignoring metrics, there no 'slavic, 'germanic' 'arabic' ( btw arabs as whole are bit scam only true arabs are saudis and rich arabs ), 'japanese' or 'iranian look'

actually i will tru to make make big post about phenos here just wait bros :feelsokman:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
:feelsaww: i cum
u must tag me :feelswhat:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
Poles fought against the Ottomans to save Europe from Islam , that's why they are race conscious today

Latina and mixed foids fog