Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most of white women and noodles are ugly

will post you later on priv ( some interesting stuff there is :feelsokman: )

generally many here mistake race/ethnicity here while ignoring metrics, there no 'slavic, 'germanic' 'arabic' ( btw arabs as whole are bit scam only true arabs are saudis and rich arabs ), 'japanese' or 'iranian look'

actually i will tru to make make big post about phenos here just wait bros :feelsokman:

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
okay cool, dont forget to tag me:yes:

jfl
i'd fuck any of those toilets in the pictures you put

volcels.is

Poles fought against the Ottomans to save Europe from Islam , that's why they are race conscious today
Doesn't matter now they elected a left wing government that will just let in millions of shitskins

problem is that always here guys go for noodle/white giga stacies ignoring 99% percent of population
I would have sex with Latinos and even maybe ( attractive ) blacks but there are practically zero of them in my country.

Doesn't matter now they elected a left wing government that will just let in millions of shitskins
cope all cuckservative gov of eastern europe imported tons of foreigners here

cope all cuckservative gov of eastern europe imported tons of foreigners here
Here in Croatia they wanna take in 400k immigrants which is 10% of our population

Wow turns out female led sexual selection isn't actually eugenic :feelsohh:

I live in a white majority major city where there are statistically more females than males. The white women here on average range been 4 - 6 out of 10

White women are the most beautiful, on average.
Id say that goes to Slavic toilets followed by Asians. A lot of western toilets are fat, tattooed, man jawed and look like trannies or act like sheboons.

IMG 9895IMG 9467IMG 9401

White women are the most attractive tbh