Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Most LARP IT comment ever

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
"One of my exes is a stereotypical nerd. He’s lanky, wears glasses, has acne, and is socially awkward. He’s 5’7 and into Pokémon. He gets mad pussy and hooks up with tons of girls since we broke up.

And before some fuckwad chimes in, we broke up because he had undiagnosed bipolar and wasn’t handling it so I left him for my own safety. He’s better now and I’m happy for the improved life he’s living. I didn’t dump him because of penis size, height, weight, race, etc."

Just be <6'0 Asian skinny non NT Nerd theory

Last edited:
i know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy

"One of my exes is a stereotypical nerd. He’s lanky, wears glasses, has acne, and is socially awkward. He’s 5’7 and into Pokémon. He gets mad pussy and hooks up with tons of girls since we broke up.

And before some fuckwad chimes in, we broke up because he had undiagnosed bipolar and wasn’t handling it so I left him for my own safety. He’s better now and I’m happy for the improved life he’s living. I didn’t dump him because of penis size, height, weight, race, etc."

Just be >6'0 Asian skinny non NT Nerd theory
They're so aggressive, eternally on period, I suppose random internet users are the easiest way to upset redditards.

Cherry-picking theory.

"I left him for my own saftey" sounds like a skill issue, if she got stronger she wouldn't need to worry about him switching his personality like doppio and killing her in her sleep or something equally as insidious

Last edited:
Lmao you just know that is not true.

I once dreamed of a 4"9 bald Indian man who had 5 stacys with him on a dragon.

He gets mad pussy and hooks up with tons of girls since we broke up.
*he fucks his hand and faps to anime girls like the rest of us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back