Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based autistic ricecel harrasses college hoes

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ubco/comments/1af80gd/harassment_from_a_guy_and_i_dont_know_what_to_do/

At first I didn’t mind being friends with him but during our first conversation he suggested a threesome with me and my friend. It was highly uncalled for and I was very uncomfortable.

The second time he approached me and my friend again and asked me about my fetishes and claims that it was taught in class (it wasn’t).

Later he kept forcing to buy me and my friend food despite the fact that we kept on refusing. This continued for 5-7 minutes of he kept on forcing with us refusing the offer.

He often makes comments of other women on campus and tell us how he hooked up with them, saying how he slept with an 18 year old when he’s 28, getting disappointed that one of the girls is engaged, etc.

My friend said that they saw him looking at half naked women and zooming in on their body while in public.

Edit: He’s a short (below 5’5), Asian guy who wears glasses, chubby,

What a legend, he needs an account here :feelsautistic:

JFL the toilet just had to mention this guy's height and unattractive qualities like wearing glasses and his chubbiness. :lul:
Also the guy shouldn't be on here since he actually had sex if what he said is true.

Edit: He’s a short (below 5’5), Asian guy who wears glasses, chubby
So based. OP would've been mocking him for being short and ugly because she wanted all the blame getting laid on him, instead of reavealing her shallowness.

JFL the toilet just had to mention this guy's height and unattractive qualities like wearing glasses and his chubbiness. :lul:
Also the guy shouldn't be on here since he actually had sex if what he said is true.
From what they say he's an autist and pathological liar, he's trucel for sure.

:feelshmm:He mogs me, i height mog him.

if he was good looking they would have blushed

Fucking legend. Bro mogs me lol

Kamikaze into Google headquarters. :yes:

Women need to get raped by men they are not attracted to