Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most incels, plain and simple, are incapable of love

• Thread starter wewuzaryansnshit
  • Start date
wewuzaryansnshit

wewuzaryansnshit

good environment = good life, discord: frigid223
-
the most basic of relationships between people (non family), only work if the two people in the relationship are on the same page with each other physically and mentally. if there is mutual trust, agreement, and goals in life, otherwise there is a disconnect that cannot recover.

while your classmates in grade/highschool were having their firsts (first girlfriend, first hs party, first time sneaking out and drinking) your path, for whatever reason. suddenly diverged from your normal development. be it genetics or be it something else, your path in life had etched out a different angle to continue on. while the majority of people your age had developed into happy, healthy, normal young adults, you instead became something so far removed from that in which you cannot relate to the average person.

during the time that these people had lived a life you were robbed of, they had understood what it means to love and how to love romantically. how to have serious, deep, passionate feelings for your partner and to feel connected to them even when they are not with you. how to listen to your partner, how to communicate with them, and most importantly how to build each other up in a meaningful way.

when people on reddit talk about this, they are not lying. its not some bs trick that women only do with chad. 95% of men experience romantic maturity and understand what having a relationship is all about. this is why redditors and normies in general say stuff that makes incels heads spin, they are ultimately talking from a collective mindset no one here can understand. they cannot understand because the very development of understanding the importance of these things never came to them.

instead, you as an incel have evolved into 1 of 2 things. either you have become intensely angry and fed up with your life to the point of violence, or you have adopted a disconnected, numb view of the world. like i have said before, most of us here do not fucking live. we just barely exist. our days are exactly like our nights and our life is one meaningless blur with 0 satisfaction of happiness. what makes it even worse is seeing those with normal lives talk about things we cannot understand. be that sex, be that relationships, be that having success in our respective fields, or whatever it may be.

we are not people capable of feeling love because the seed of hatred has already been planted in our mind. the experiences of our life has shaped the way we think to cope with our past struggles and difficulties instead of thriving and looking forward to each new day.

we feel lust, but we do not feel love. love is something that is learned with experience, and how to receive love as well. since we have done neither, our mind has found no use for it and rejected it completely.

its over before began. before we was born our life was over we just didnt know it yet

its over before began. before we was born our life was over we just didnt know it yet
this is neither brutal or true

your life at one point could have been excellent granted you were in the right environment to make you well adjusted

instead, you were cursed by it instead of helped

its not particularly difficult to grasp, a life of loneliness fucks you up - often irreparably
i'd probably get bored of a relationship at a certain point, albeit I'm not sure. a life of chasing highs has left me fairly burnt out, and I've never particularly enjoyed the activities normal people do to fill up their days - i'd likely get bored of the sensation eventually
it's an unfortunate feeling. they should just build camps for us and put us out of our misery

the most basic of relationships between people (non family), only work if the two people in the relationship are on the same page with each other physically and mentally. if there is mutual trust, agreement, and goals in life, otherwise there is a disconnect that cannot recover.

while your classmates in grade/highschool were having their firsts (first girlfriend, first hs party, first time sneaking out and drinking) your path, for whatever reason. suddenly diverged from your normal development. be it genetics or be it something else, your path in life had etched out a different angle to continue on. while the majority of people your age had developed into happy, healthy, normal young adults, you instead became something so far removed from that in which you cannot relate to the average person.

during the time that these people had lived a life you were robbed of, they had understood what it means to love and how to love romantically. how to have serious, deep, passionate feelings for your partner and to feel connected to them even when they are not with you. how to listen to your partner, how to communicate with them, and most importantly how to build each other up in a meaningful way.

when people on reddit talk about this, they are not lying. its not some bs trick that women only do with chad. 95% of men experience romantic maturity and understand what having a relationship is all about. this is why redditors and normies in general say stuff that makes incels heads spin, they are ultimately talking from a collective mindset no one here can understand. they cannot understand because the very development of understanding the importance of these things never came to them.

instead, you as an incel have evolved into 1 of 2 things. either you have become intensely angry and fed up with your life to the point of violence, or you have adopted a disconnected, numb view of the world. like i have said before, most of us here do not fucking live. we just barely exist. our days are exactly like our nights and our life is one meaningless blur with 0 satisfaction of happiness. what makes it even worse is seeing those with normal lives talk about things we cannot understand. be that sex, be that relationships, be that having success in our respective fields, or whatever it may be.

we are not people capable of feeling love because the seed of hatred has already been planted in our mind. the experiences of our life has shaped the way we think to cope with our past struggles and difficulties instead of thriving and looking forward to each new day.

we feel lust, but we do not feel love. love is something that is learned with experience, and how to receive love as well. since we have done neither, our mind has found no use for it and rejected it completely.
I love that you said 95% of males have experienced love. That is soo true, for some reason there is a narrative going around that most men are incels and only the top 20% have felt genuine love and that love is being reciprocated back. We are the minorty.

200IQ thread ngl. Good job brocel

this is neither brutal or true

your life at one point could have been excellent granted you were in the right environment to make you well adjusted

instead, you were cursed by it instead of helped
i disagree i mean yeah terrible enviormments can ruin ur life but ur still ugly at the end of the day even if we managed to suceed in life we wont be able to enjoy life as a chad or people who are better looking than us

That is soo true, for some reason there is a narrative going around that most men are incels and only the top 20% have felt genuine love and that love is being reciprocated back. We are the minorty.
if you arent trolling me it looks like i have finally found another intelligent person on this shithole

jfl @ anyone who beleives that a majority of men never experience love or affection or are so mentally stunted that the thought of talking to a girl makes your palm sweaty.

plain and simple we are the minority. nothing else

i'd probably get bored of a relationship at a certain point, albeit I'm not sure. a life of chasing highs has left me fairly burnt out, and I've never particularly enjoyed the activities normal people do to fill up their days - i'd likely get bored of the sensation eventually
not only would you get bored of it, but you would also feel like it is a chore

not like it will happen anyways

and normfags get to not feel that? some are truly given everything and some are given nothing. it's over.

and normfags get to not feel that? some are truly given everything and some are given nothing. it's over.
yes, most people get to expereince that

I remember a shitcord experiment I did - I got an E-gf while using another guy's pictures as mine
the attention and calls were nice, but after a few 3-hour calls it got old
i eventually got detached and felt very little
it really is over

or you have adopted a disconnected, numb view of the world.
This is definitely me.

I've been humiliated, gas-lit, laughed at, and rejected so much that my feelings are hardened. The only emotions I feel are lust, anger and bitterness

TBH, if I do ascend, I'll view the relationship as purely transactional. I can't see myself loving a foid

Disagree, give a bluepilled incel a chance and he would be able to love more than any foid alive.
Foids are the ones incapable of love because they only love themselves.

My family did not even own a home when I was born and had to live with grandma. It never began for me.

I pajeetcel is only capable of rapey rapey needful saar :feelsaww:

200 IQ post but it also feels like a gut punch

Disagree, give a bluepilled incel a chance and he would be able to love more than any foid alive.
i watch romcom anime and listen to 90s rnb. maybe i am delusional and OP is right but i just want one chance.

That is also reflected by the impossible to satisfy requirement list of some of us. My ideal girlfriend is some misanthropic rotter without sexual needs aside for me and that hasn't any human friend nor interests in human things and just plays videogames and suck my dick 24/7. When your ideal woman is some inhuman abstraction contrary to how anything works it means you hate females and find them unrelatable and just an obstacle to get their bodies.

Last edited:
That is also reflected by the impossible to satisfy requirement list of some of us. My ideal girlfriend is some misanthropic rotter without sexual needs aside for me and that hasn't any human friend nor interests in human things and just plays videogames and suck my dick 24/7. When your ideal woman is some inhuman abstraction contrary to how anything works it means you hate females and find them unrelatable and just an obstacle to get their bodies.
That doesn't exist man.

That doesn't exist man.
That was exactly the point of my post, when what you wish for doesn't exist it means you can't relate to humans and you see them as enemies or at best as chores. Also you'd 100% cheat on her given the occasion since you'd see no point to stay loyal to an entity fundamentally alien to your whole persona.

women love when an abuser like me treat them like total crap

good reply, i get what u mean 100%, most people here chase an ideal for them in a woman that doesnt exist which proves how out of touch they are with others

TBH, if I do ascend, I'll view the relationship as purely transactional. I can't see myself loving a foid
Honestly, same. I could never imagine myself also loving a foid. I don’t want to deal with any narcissism in my life.

women love when an abuser like me treat them like total crap
My foid mother loved it at first, she was abused by my dad the 3 years they dated. He was 23 and she was 15 when they started dating. They had me when she was 18 and my dad was 26. When she asked my dad for some money he knocked her out and left me with her when she was unconscious. I was only like 4 or 5 months when that happened. When she woke up she left my dad.

My foid mother loved it at first, she was abused by my dad the 3 years they dated. He was 23 and she was 15 when they started dating. They had me when she was 18 and my dad was 26. When she asked my dad for some money he knocked her out and left me with her when she was unconscious. I was only like 4 or 5 months when that happened. When she woke up she left my dad.
nice life

Un

absolutely based

I felt love for the first time at 20, too late, and normies around me didn't understand how could a man at the this age behave like that, but I grew out of it, all brocels have to get that mandatory experience to acquire maturity, even if it ultimately leads to frustration, you just have to feel it to understand it and be on the same grounds as normies so they can't mogg us by their broad view of the human mind and emotion

I think my interactions with people are very stunted. I still play with/bully my little sister even though I’m bloody 20 years old

thats bluepill. a blackpilled incel has lost all hope and ability to enjoy anything related to relationships
I think my interactions with people are very stunted. I still play with/bully my little sister even though I’m bloody 20 years old
how old is ur sister

I disagree, we can feel love if we found a looksmatch who genuinely loves us and we love them. Tho getting our looksmatch isn't particularly easy.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

I disagree, there are so many incels with oneitis' but those never get resolved. You also discount those incels who somehow have ascended with women

That was personal. I'm addicted since 11-12 to porn due to high sexual drive and no way to have sex. Honestly, I'm a degenerate. And the only reason is being ugly. My mental life has gone into pieces just by a few mm of bone and a non-nt brain

That was personal. I'm addicted since 11-12 to porn due to high sexual drive and no way to have sex. Honestly, I'm a degenerate. And the only reason is being ugly. My mental life has gone into pieces just by a few mm of bone and a non-nt brain
Porn ruined my life horribly, IDC about those shitty pop-science surveys used by degens to make themselves feel good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back