Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious most incels here are more obsessed with chad then women are

anotherbitesthedust

anotherbitesthedust

Recruit
★★
every fucking day i log into this forum i see another shit cope thread about chads. “ohhhh my god bro chad slays while you rot !” “chad fucks ur oneitis hard while you can only sit back and browse incels dot is !”

the more and more i read into incels the more i realized how fucking obsessed with “chads” the majority of incels are. some of yous legit have chads cock so far up your asshole it’s the only thing you can think about

you don’t need chad to explain dating dynamics, i seriously can’t believe an archeotype of men that includes maybe 5% of all men at most (even lower if you live in some country where everyone is shit ugly) to explain what is really going on. most men are, by definition, AVERAGE and 99% of men by age 20 have dating experience while you rot. before you hit me with the “muhhhh b-but most guys lie about their dating experience bro the statistics show 30% of men are sexless!!’” legit think to yourself if you’ve ever interacted with more than 20 normal guys your age. going to uni is a real blackpill indeed because it shows you are the outlier in everything

instead of coping that your plight as an incel man is something many more “unenlightened” guys go through it is much harder to accept the thruth that you are behind the curve in everything. everyone besides maybe the bottom 5% of guys (including us all) have moved on and progressed in life and aren’t even 1% concerned with the random esoteric ((blackpill)) discussion we engage in here. the real blackpill will hit you once you get that you are completely alone in your struggle and that most people can’t relate to your awful past experiences, even those who youd look at on the street and call “incels” jfl @ you

water

that's what you get on gays.IS

thats true we do fixate a lot on chad but even normies mog us. its just the comfort of self hatred that ill willingly participate in.

going to uni is a real blackpill indeed because it shows you are the outlier in everything
also this is brutal to hear. ive been coping from the fact that im young and theres tons of inexperienced teenagers and blah blah blah but the more i hear about uni and its normshit social life is the more suifuel i gather.

thats true we do fixate a lot on chad but even normies mog us. its just the comfort of self hatred that ill willingly participate in.

also this is brutal to hear. ive been coping from the fact that im young and theres tons of inexperienced teenagers and blah blah blah but the more i hear about uni and its normshit social life is the more suifuel i gather.
yep. many cope that there are tons of sexless men but that simply aint the case

I literally don’t care about chads

every fucking day i log into this forum i see another shit cope thread about chads. “ohhhh my god bro chad slays while you rot !” “chad fucks ur oneitis hard while you can only sit back and browse incels dot is !”

the more and more i read into incels the more i realized how fucking obsessed with “chads” the majority of incels are. some of yous legit have chads cock so far up your asshole it’s the only thing you can think about

you don’t need chad to explain dating dynamics, i seriously can’t believe an archeotype of men that includes maybe 5% of all men at most (even lower if you live in some country where everyone is shit ugly) to explain what is really going on. most men are, by definition, AVERAGE and 99% of men by age 20 have dating experience while you rot. before you hit me with the “muhhhh b-but most guys lie about their dating experience bro the statistics show 30% of men are sexless!!’” legit think to yourself if you’ve ever interacted with more than 20 normal guys your age. going to uni is a real blackpill indeed because it shows you are the outlier in everything

instead of coping that your plight as an incel man is something many more “unenlightened” guys go through it is much harder to accept the thruth that you are behind the curve in everything. everyone besides maybe the bottom 5% of guys (including us all) have moved on and progressed in life and aren’t even 1% concerned with the random esoteric ((blackpill)) discussion we engage in here. the real blackpill will hit you once you get that you are completely alone in your struggle and that most people can’t relate to your awful past experiences, even those who youd look at on the street and call “incels” jfl @ you
i am chad + fucking your oneitis atm

I don't really think about chads. I think that there is a lot of retarded niggers out there who are fat and ugly and somehow still get women, young fit women. Chad at least deserves his girls in a way. But how is some dirty nigger drug dealer able to break the system and cheat it to skip the line? Why is the doctors and engineers not getting the same quality of women that flock to nigger clubs and shows to be groupies? I don't get.it man.

Also, yes, it's brutal to know how alone I am in my situation. My life went catastrophically wrong and I didn't even do anything. It's hard to relate to people who have had success in their adult life. My only success were getting good marks on maths papers or physics papers. Miserable boring shit that was.meaningless. I burnt out on life.before I even finished school. I knew it was over for me. But sometimes I wish I had managed to deluded.myself in blue pill a bit longer. I could have made.some money and snowballed into a better life. Oh well.

Another day, another retarded GrAY.

But in the interests of effort in ID, it shouldnt be surprising chad lives rent-free in people's heads here. He's fucking all the tight creamy pussy we want to fuck, and it's rubbed in our faces all day on TikTok, movies, social media, advertisements in school, on the street, at work, on the phone, on TV, on the computer... no shit it breaks people's brains when youre a kissless hugless virgin. Totally understandable to feel envious about it and wishful for such a life, and the fact you can't empathize with that and just faggotize such phenomena is kinda suspect tbh.

Yes incels are more exceptional than many people here make it out to be, but it is also a demographic fact that more and more men are becoming incel or near-incel, though most do not self-identify with the label. Even average men who do have sex are having less of it, and it is becoming increasingly conditional on more bullshit, more self-improvement gymnastics, more posturing, more false rape allegations, cheating, divorce-raping, etc.

And normie and simp men are in fact retarded, unenlightened dipshits for not realizing they are frogs slowly being boiled, and refuse to seek solidarity with their fellow men as a class with common interests—instead opting to debase themselves and simp for foids for the scraps of pussy they do manage to get while throwing other men under the bus.

Does having a burning hatred for all minorities count? Chad rarely crosses my mind, he's just one part of the massive web of shit that is the modern world.

You're not completely wrong, there aren't even that many actual Chads anyway.

I don't interact much with the normiesphere. So sometimes, it does get easy to get lost in my bubble. Those tinder Chadfish videos don't help either. Normies and go Chad through so much shit regarding relationships though, makes it hard to believe that not everyone is struggling in some way