Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most hERoes Have A High ACE Score

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
ACE score is based on number of different types of childhood traumas a score of >= 4 out of a possible 10 is considered high. 45% of hERoes were revealed to have experienced chidhood trauma and a larger portion were undergoing some kind of crisis right before the incident.

It's like...
Being treated like shit and going ER are connected?
No it can't be
A8c

I had a very traumatizing childhood but I ain't going ER any time soon.. or ever

So are you trying to say they went ER because they were bullied during their childhood, treated like trash by society and experienced brutal traumas and not because they had entitlement issues??? HOW DARE YOU!! RREEEE. :soy: :soy:

I had a very traumatizing childhood but I ain't going ER any time soon.. or ever
True, most people with high ACE scores will never go ER. Instead they will suffer depression, addiction, emotional dysregulation, higher risk of cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases and suicidal tendencies. Such is the price they pay for being too weak to do what's necessary while at the same time being unable to heal from their past.

It’s pretty obvious. When someone gets treated like shit by everyone around them and society as a whole it is obvious that the person will seek retribution and become a hERo.

When they do things to make men suicidal, no wonder there will be some who go the extra step.

Can you elaborate? Would like to look at the data myself

True, most people with high ACE scores will never go ER. Instead they will suffer depression, addiction, emotional dysregulation, higher risk of cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases and suicidal tendencies. Such is the price they pay for being too weak to do what's necessary while at the same time being unable to heal from their past.
over for me

I have a score of 6.(yeah profile me fbi, see if i care)