Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am jealous of high functioning non-NT people

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
There are people whom you can easily tell that by the look of their face are non-NT but there are 2 types of non-NT's and most non-NT's seem to be doing better than me. A lot of them go to college and I'd say majority of them are high IQ as well. I could have been in similar position if the education system in my country was not utter dogshit and also bullying prevented my brain to develop and mature.

If I was left alone to focus on my studies and had a normal upbringing I am pretty sure that i'd do well in life. There are barely any non-NTs like me in my country and I met one through this forum @CRYSTAL METH. We are both abused dog non-NTs who got brutally bullied in HS/Middle School.

I used to mog the average normie kid in 3th grade , I used to be the fastest reader from my entire class even got validation from my first ever teacher but once I started getting bullied by normscum I started to slowly lose interest in anything and focused on gaming. School became HELL for me and I no longer cared about grades all I wanted was to finish school quicker so I can go home and play video games. The bullying was so brutal that the only thing that soothed me were video games.

Present day all normies mog me in any aspect in their lives including IQ because my development was stunted due to isolation, neglect, bullying and trauma.

@ElTruecel

truly a light yagami moment

No college for your lack of intimacy

I believe the social bs from school actually benefits to the majority of people, which is mostly foids and a big proportion of NT males. However it's highly destructive to males who don't fit, or who are excluded by social dynamics, wether they are foid driven (Chad worship) or male driven (low IQ competition such as sport).

We are basically a minority that soyciety is willing to sacrifice in order to preserve the NT paradigm.

No such thing. It’s probably just ntfag with mild adhd. All non NTs rot sadly while ntfags on this forum are all rich moggers

No such thing. It’s probably just ntfag with mild adhd. All non NTs rot sadly while ntfags on this forum are all rich moggers
80% of the users in this forum are ntfags who function like your average normie and their biggest concern in life is unironically not getting pussy. I wish my only issue in life was not getting pussy unfortunately there are much bigger problems in my life.

80% of the users in this forum are ntfags who function like your average normie and their biggest concern in life is unironically not getting pussy. I wish my only issue in life was not getting pussy unfortunately there are much bigger problems in my life.
Hahaha no ntfags who function like normies and their only problem in life is not getting pussy rot here bro. I know plenty of KHV and khhvs irl and they werent in Blackpill spaces pre tiktok mainstream Blackpill era or even post.

Everyone here is legit an abused dog from what I read and who I talked to. They all have some sort of issues with their family, experienced with bullying or abuse, non NT (autistic or adhd) and fucked in life cuz of that , etc

Hahaha no ntfags who function like normies and their only problem in life is not getting pussy rot here bro. I know plenty of KHV and khhvs irl and they werent in Blackpill spaces pre tiktok mainstream Blackpill era or even post.

Everyone here is legit an abused dog from what I read and who I talked to. They all have some sort of issues with their family, experienced with bullying or abuse, non NT (autistic or adhd) and fucked in life cuz of that , etc
i hope so.

Genes = treatment = life direction therefore nurture & nature are intertwined.