Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most ethnics are caucasoid tbqh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Arabs while sometimes called sang nigger have skull shapes that resemble caucasoid.

Turks have skulls closely linked with caucasoid.

African blacks are mainly caucasoid thanks to the slave trade blacks have atleast some white ancestory.

Indians for the most part are caucasoids the Dravidians are descandants of the elamites the northerners are descandants of indo Europeans.

Meds are caucasoids mainly.

Native Americans have European blood in them thanks to admixture they too are caucasoid.

So most races are in fact caucasoid in origin.

being human isn't enough for foids

Well as some guys on the internet said, Turks are just Greeks in denial.

Just don't tell them that. It makes them very angry.

None of that matters if you're ugly.

African blacks are mainly caucasoid thanks to the slave trade blacks have atleast some white ancestory.
New world blacks not old world(except Ethiopian, Eritrean and Sudanese, but they are arab-black mutts)

New world blacks not old world(except Ethiopian, Eritrean and Sudanese, but they are arab-black mutts)

Arabs are caucasoids so i mean yeah i guess you could say they are mixed but their not mutts lmao their just mixed race but their still caucasoid their skull is anyways compare them.

Also i said American blacks african blacks are ethnics plain and simple negroids.
None of that matters if you're ugly.

True it's over for us nonethless
Lol if you are not a dog in 2020

Cope dogs are cucks it's over if your not a superior wolf breed

I'm technically "Caucasoid" , but in the US, having a Spanish surname automatically disqualifies you from this category.

I'm technically "Caucasoid" , but in the US, having a Spanish surname automatically disqualifies you from this category.

Most humans are caucasoids tbqh.

Minus negroid and mongoloids

What's new? North Africans, Gulf Arabs, Levant Arabs, South Asians and Turks were always classified as caucasoids by scholars. Native Americans are not caucasoids, though they do have caucasoid admixture as well as some caucasoid features. East Africans, Central Asians and South Asian tribals are hybrid with caucasoid admixture.

and this is why it is over for ricecels

and this is why it is over for ricecels

Not really their's west asians
What's new? North Africans, Gulf Arabs, Levant Arabs, South Asians and Turks were always classified as caucasoids by scholars. Native Americans are not caucasoids, though they do have caucasoid admixture as well as some caucasoid features. East Africans, Central Asians and South Asian tribals are hybrid with caucasoid admixture.

By scholars yes but by your average white person their sand niggers.

And i would classify native indians as broadly caucasoid as their skulls are heavily caucasoid in influnce they have mongloid influnce sure but their caucaosoid it's why they have such high looks ceilings.

And North Africans are dark skinned caucasoids their hammites.

And Indians from the south broadly descendants of elimaties northerners have a more of a indo aryan connection never the less most indians have heavy caucasoid influnce it's why we look caucasian when coloured white for the most part.

Arabs while sometimes called sang nigger have skull shapes that resemble caucasoid.

Turks have skulls closely linked with caucasoid.

Indians for the most part are caucasoids the Dravidians are descandants of the elamites the northerners are descandants of indo Europeans.

Meds are caucasoids mainly.

Native Americans have European blood in them thanks to admixture they too are caucasoid.

So most races are in fact caucasoid in origin.
Caucasoids arent even original whites. They come of neandertals, while real whites come from cro magnons.

Sorry, but i had to:

support-golden-dawn-sorry-but-french-are-white-argentina-es-52912052.png

Caucasoids arent even original whites. They come of neandertals, while real whites come from cro magnons.

White means european i never said that i said caucasoid and caucasoid creates the best looks potential also cro magnon are legit memes have you seen them their faces to fucking wide

White means european i never said that i said caucasoid and caucasoid creates the best looks potential also cro magnon are legit memes have you seen them their faces to fucking wide
Yeah caucasoids are more worshipped than CM people I agree. But CM faces too wide? Fuck no, CMs have wider craniums, larger foreheads, small faces which are slim. Most jawlets and cheekbone lets are CM.

Yeah caucasoids are more worshipped than CM people I agree. But CM faces too wide? Fuck no, CMs have wider craniums, larger foreheads, small faces which are slim. Most jawlets and cheekbone lets are CM.

NVM i stand corrected yeah their good northern indians have cromagnoid though cause of mainly european steppe iranians don't but european steppe does and northern indians have this.

This looks better than the cartoonish i saw before ngl

NVM i stand corrected yeah their good northern indians have cromagnoid though cause of mainly european steppe iranians don't but european steppe does and northern indians have this.

View attachment 205322

This looks better than the cartoonish i saw before ngl
Pic related looks like me, just much more prehistoric.
T. Cro magnoid

By scholars yes but by your average white person their sand niggers.

And i would classify native indians as broadly caucasoid as their skulls are heavily caucasoid in influnce they have mongloid influnce sure but their caucaosoid it's why they have such high looks ceilings.

And North Africans are dark skinned caucasoids their hammites.

And Indians from the south broadly descendants of elimaties northerners have a more of a indo aryan connection never the less most indians have heavy caucasoid influnce it's why we look caucasian when coloured white for the most part.
Amerindians are not boardly caucasoids. They have more mongoloid traits such shovel shaped incissors, prognathism, epicanthic fold etc and genetically speaking, they're closer to Siberians and East Asians. They're largely mongoloids.

As far as people from Curryland are concerned, they are largely caucasoids there except Northeastern mongoloids and tribals from east and south.

Amerindians are not boardly caucasoids. They have more mongoloid traits such shovel shaped incissors, prognathism, epicanthic fold etc and genetically speaking, they're closer to Siberians and East Asians. They're largely mongoloids.

As far as people from Curryland are concerned, they are largely caucasoids there except Northeastern mongoloids and tribals from east and south.

>>Amerindians are not boardly caucasoids. They have more mongoloid traits such shovel shaped incissors, prognathism, epicanthic fold etc and genetically speaking, they're closer to Siberians and East Asians. They're largely mongoloids.<<

Really ? looking at them they have caucasoid broadly feautres.

>>As far as people from Curryland are concerned, they are largely caucasoids there except Northeastern mongoloids and tribals from east and south.<<

As for the curry land statements most are a mixture but they tend to have broadly caucasian skull

Negroid + Caucasian = Caucasoid
le amerimutt meme xdxdxdxd

Really ? looking at them they have caucasoid broadly feautres.
Apart from high nasal ridge and prominent brow ridge, what other caucasoids features do they have? They have more mongoloid traits such as shovel shaped incisors, high cheekbones, prognathism and epicanthic folds.

Just see this PCA graph, Amerindians are closer to mongoloids than caucasoids.

Li09pca

Last edited:
Apart from high nasal ridge and prominent brow ridge, what other caucasoids features do they have? They have more mongoloid traits such as shovel shaped incisors, high cheekbones, prognathism and epicanthic folds.

About a 3rd is West Eurasian a good sum is European I would broadly say are caucasoid

About a 3rd is West Eurasian a good sum is European I would broadly say are caucasoid

1/3 means just 33%. They are not boardly caucasoids. They got caucasoids features from ANE, but both phenotypically and genetically, they're largely mongoloids.

1/3 means just 33%. They are not boardly caucasoids. They got caucasoids features from ANE, but both phenotypically and genetically, they're largely mongoloids.

But their still caucasoid enough to be handsome they got the potential at the very least 1/3rd is a lot

doesn't matter.if ur not a dog or Chad no one cares. shitskin, caucaosoid bone or Aboriginal no matter it's over

But their still caucasoid enough to be handsome they got the potential at the very least 1/3rd is a lot
Yep, they can do better than curries and rices.

Yep, they can do better than curries and rices.

I thought most of curry land was already caucasoid northerners have more Eurasian speppe but broadly speaking the genetic ancestory the Dravidians is elamite in origin.

I thought most of curry land was already caucasoid northerners have more Eurasian speppe but broadly speaking the genetic ancestory the Dravidians is elamite in origin.
Indian population genetic goes this way.

- South Asian Hunter Gatherers(Australoids)
- Mesolithic Iranian hunter Gatherers
- Steppes pastoralists(Aryans)

South Asian hunter gatherers used to live across entire South Asia, though they largely inhabited in eastern and southern part of India. During neolithic period in Northwestern part of South Asia, the mesolithic Iranian hunter gatherers admixed with the South Asian hunter gatherers and formed a population called Indus Periphery or In_Pe. The In_Pe, who had 55% to 95% of ancestry from Iranian hunters and 5% to 45% ancestry from australoid, created the Indus valley civilisation but this civilisation started to collapse, due to unknown reasons in late Bronze Age. As a result, the some people of In_Pe moved to South India where they absorbed the already living South Asian hunter gatherers, resulting in formation of ASI or Ancestral South Indian.

So North Indians are Steppe Aryans+Indus Periphery[Iranian hunters(55% to 95%)+Australoids(5% to 45%)]; however, Dravidians are South Asian hunters(Australoids)+Indus Periphery.

So only asians are ethnics?

So only asians are ethnics?

Uhhhhhhhh negroids and some mongoloids
Indian population genetic goes this way.

- South Asian Hunter Gatherers(Australoids)
- Mesolithic Iranian hunter Gatherers
- Steppes pastoralists(Aryans)

South Asian hunter gatherers used to live across entire South Asia, though they largely inhabited in eastern and southern part of India. During neolithic period in Northwestern part of South Asia, the mesolithic Iranian hunter gatherers admixed with the South Asian hunter gatherers and formed a population called Indus Periphery or In_Pe. The In_Pe, who had 55% to 95% of ancestry from Iranian hunters and 5% to 45% ancestry from australoid, created the Indus valley civilisation but this civilisation started to collapse, due to unknown reasons in late Bronze Age. As a result, the some people of In_Pe moved to South India where they absorbed the already living South Asian hunter gatherers, resulting in formation of ASI or Ancestral South Indian.

So North Indians are Steppe Aryans+Indus Periphery[Iranian hunters(55% to 95%)+Australoids(5% to 45%)]; however, Dravidians are South Asian hunters(Australoids)+Indus Periphery.

Link i had said they were originally from elam i'll try and find link 1 sec

Both southern and northern groups are most similar to each other and have generally closer affinities to various "Caucasoid" groups. The study further showed that the native South Asians (including the Vedda) form a distinct group and are not morphologically aligned to "Australoid" or "Negrito" groups. The authors state: "If there were an Australoid “substratum” component to Indians’ ancestry, we would expect some degree of craniometric similarity between Howells’ Southwest Pacific series and Indians. But in fact, the Southwest Pacific and Indian are craniometrically very distinct, falsifying any claim for an Australoid substratum in India.".[45]

Last edited:
Caucasoid is a cope. You cannot compare or put in the same category a Tronder, a Faelid or an Atlantid chad with a Saharid or Orientalid incel.
Faelid Chad type

vs
Saharid horseface type

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhh negroids and some mongoloids

Link i had said they were originally from elam i'll try and find link 1 sec

Both southern and northern groups are most similar to each other and have generally closer affinities to various "Caucasoid" groups. The study further showed that the native South Asians (including the Vedda) form a distinct group and are not morphologically aligned to "Australoid" or "Negrito" groups. The authors state: "If there were an Australoid “substratum” component to Indians’ ancestry, we would expect some degree of craniometric similarity between Howells’ Southwest Pacific series and Indians. But in fact, the Southwest Pacific and Indian are craniometrically very distinct, falsifying any claim for an Australoid substratum in India.".[45]
They were not from Elam. Just Google Riech et al 2009, Priya Moorjani et al 2013, Narshiman et al 2018 and Shinde et al 2019. They are geneticists and read their papers, you'd know what I'm talking about.