Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most ethnics are caucasoid tbqh.

They were not from Elam. Just Google Riech et al 2009, Priya Moorjani et al 2013, Narshiman et al 2018 and Shinde et al 2019. They are geneticists and read their papers, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Apperntly modern india is a hybrid of ASI and ANI so were techically a mixed caucasoids

Well as some guys on the internet said, Turks are just Greeks in denial.

Just don't tell them that. It makes them very angry.
@OpticalRape @Cuyen @Blacktarpill @Clock Tower

They were not from Elam. Just Google Riech et al 2009, Priya Moorjani et al 2013, Narshiman et al 2018 and Shinde et al 2019. They are geneticists and read their papers, you'd know what I'm talking about.

Also i would also Note the asi and ANI are a admixture of central asia that can span the caspian sea to all of kazakstan not necessarily Australoid and the caucasoid side the european steppe.

Know according to this most south asians are are a result of mixing of 3 other caucsoid branches.

<<Now, a study of the first ancient DNA recovered from South Asia shows that populations there mingled repeatedly thousands of years ago. Nearly all of the Indian subcontinent’s ethnic and linguistic groups are the product of three ancient Eurasian populations who met and mixed: local hunter-gatherers, Middle Eastern farmers, and Central Asian herders. Three similar groups also mingled in ancient Europe, giving the two subcontinents surprisingly parallel histories.>>

Most likely the southerners are mainly caucasoid mix so ASI and ANI are just different caucasoids breeding.