Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Phenotypes and why some phenos are destined to doomed to extinction PART 1

Absolutely, I heard somewhere that asians have the biggest heads compared to their bodies of all races. Their skulls are enormous.

Talked about it here with someone:

yes i know this

but myself don't like asian women and dislike white men who worship them
i know that white women are ogres often but i myself like neotenous white girls than noodles

yes i know this

but myself don't like asian women and dislike white men who worship them
i know that white women are ogres often but i myself like neotenous white girls than noodles
understandable, I dont like any of them except for maybe koreans, philipinos etc. But rare in those cases. If anything I like japanese, but most of them are ugly af too.

understandable, I dont like any of them except for maybe koreans, philipinos etc. But rare in those cases. If anything I like japanese, but most of them are ugly af too.
it's depends i think on average they are most neotenous clearly but neotenous white women who still regain their caucasoid features like large eyes and fairer features are better looking

4045868 gemma ward the mid 2000s fashion sensation v0 08bjspjrsc9c1
4045871 1be48cc8db9ff465c72c7eb47b7eab13
4046032 370625595 1227021494604710 4896336337050463828 n 1
4042734 416295778 368275985960712 1234031843051861424 n

I am writing this because there are many misunderstandings about human appearance, race, ethnicity and even nationality. Human genetics as well as various types of stereotypes about the appearance of other races or nations, both (usually negative) and sometimes positive (let's be fucking honest, they are only for nations with high smv and media exports). Also, I would like to point out that I am not a complete expert in this concept or even a person who knows it that much, but I have been at it for a year and I have learned a little (which is a success because my empty head is extremely difficult to penetrate with information) from two users from fallen or actually (((removed))) from the history pages of the wiki about phenotypes, and not to mention that many of their classifications are actually theirs (one is Filipino American, the other is white American). But without extending this not-so-short introduction, it's time to start my column about phenotypes.

1.What is phenotype ?

Here I will start by telling you the definitions in books and in my own words, because as we know, Wikipedia (((totally))) is not characterized by any political views and is characterized by extraordinary objectivity. One could say that this objectivity literally "glows in the dark", but it doesn't matter.

''Phenotype (Greek: φαίνω "to manifest" + τύπος "pattern, norm") - a set of features of an organism: in addition to morphology, also physiological properties, fertility, behavior, ecology, life cycle, biological changes, environmental impact on the organism. Phenotype is closely related to genotype, because the interaction of genotype with the environment creates a phenotype. Therefore, the same genotype may manifest itself in different phenotypes as a result of phenotypic plasticity depending on the environment, or vice versa: despite different genotypes, similar phenotypes are created.In genetically well-studied organisms, the influence of the genome on the phenotype can be discovered. Knowing the genome of a natural population is extremely difficult, so we usually simply assume that the phenotype is a snapshot of the genotype in the environment and ask how much of the variation observed in nature is genetic.''

This is a translated version of the general text about the phenotype from Polish Wikipedia. Of course, this is a general definition and please realize that while there is a scientific definition, it is not used to define human species because... well, every user of this certainly understands why it is used, because there is certainly no Jew behind me with a gun. directed towards the back of the head :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

But back...As you can read in the short introduction to the article, phenotypes are nothing like a genotype which, through contact with the outside world, creates a phenotype that adapts like Mahoraga from JJK to the environment. In a human context, this definition and its application can mean many things. How do people from desert climates adapt to life in the desert? How did the Eskimos adapt their biological characteristics to life in the very hostile polar regions and therefore their physical appearance has its characteristic disposition? And you will also notice after reading this article why most of the 'white' breed is a Mediterranean breed, but differently adapted to different climates by changing its phenotype for some reason.

2. Physical Anthropology

Now that we know what phenotype is, here comes the question of what is the difference between people in many respects. You've probably wondered many times why people have different skin colors, different skull structures, and even more so why some are dwarfs and some are just the opposite... endowed by nature with genetic supermen...I won't say anything about the history of anthropology, I'll just get to the point with some photos.

3. Human races what they are and what they are not

Okay, niggers, this forum often discusses the concept of race, but no one here gives a damn about what exactly human races are. Jews are not white!, Slavs are not white!, Italians are not white!.

All statements are true and also not true because the view of reality is very subjective, especially in such topics.However, in a very simplified summary, I will say that the breeds migrated from Africa and some phenotypes are really, really old, such as Proto Ethiopid, which probably existed 50,000 years before the advent of Christ.

Human races, in a very simplified way (this is one of many classifications), can be divided into:

White race (Caucasoid)
Black race (Negroid)
Yellow race (Mongoloid)
Australian race (Australoid)
All four races can be divided into subtypes or subraces
White race can be divided into...

Mediterranean Race
Nordic Race
Eastern European Race
Alpine Race
Oriental Race
Indian Race

Unfortunately, so far I have explored mainly white types and a little bit of Mongoloid types, so I hope to describe other types in the future. This first part of article next part will solely on white, caucasoid race and hopefully in future MAYBE i will make about mongoloid and negroid race too, So be patient

Next part will full of examples

just quick presentation of some of examples of different phenotypes

Keltic Nordid

MV5BMTQzMjkwNTQ2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ4MTQ4MTE@._V1_.jpg

Alpinized Danubian Nordid

115714249_177809193727209_1917885020345207142_n.jpg

Gorid

000E30NQCN9E6OVH-C461-F4.jpg

Arabid

56e6d4497a3aa1e0022e7ae3973a54a6.jpg

Faelid ( tho slight...litorid influence ( mainly nose ))

51J307SK7RL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Gracile Indid

mahesh-babu-1-1024x768.jpg

Gracile Med

0003KT9S0295YD10-C122-F4.jpg

Robust ( Cromagnoid ) North Atlantid

Disclaimer i will writte in depth about influences of neaderthals and cro magnons in certain phenotypes

1200px-Henry_Cavill_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

Next part will likely be about either nordid or medditearinid.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@Pixycel
@mcmoohyun
@ethniccel1
@Made in Heaven
@Copexodius Maximus
@ReconElement
@gymletethnicel
@Chudpreet
@DarkStarDown
Chnkoid pheno is doomed to extinction

I am writing this because there are many misunderstandings about human appearance, race, ethnicity and even nationality. Human genetics as well as various types of stereotypes about the appearance of other races or nations, both (usually negative) and sometimes positive (let's be fucking honest, they are only for nations with high smv and media exports). Also, I would like to point out that I am not a complete expert in this concept or even a person who knows it that much, but I have been at it for a year and I have learned a little (which is a success because my empty head is extremely difficult to penetrate with information) from two users from fallen or actually (((removed))) from the history pages of the wiki about phenotypes, and not to mention that many of their classifications are actually theirs (one is Filipino American, the other is white American). But without extending this not-so-short introduction, it's time to start my column about phenotypes.

1.What is phenotype ?

Here I will start by telling you the definitions in books and in my own words, because as we know, Wikipedia (((totally))) is not characterized by any political views and is characterized by extraordinary objectivity. One could say that this objectivity literally "glows in the dark", but it doesn't matter.

''Phenotype (Greek: φαίνω "to manifest" + τύπος "pattern, norm") - a set of features of an organism: in addition to morphology, also physiological properties, fertility, behavior, ecology, life cycle, biological changes, environmental impact on the organism. Phenotype is closely related to genotype, because the interaction of genotype with the environment creates a phenotype. Therefore, the same genotype may manifest itself in different phenotypes as a result of phenotypic plasticity depending on the environment, or vice versa: despite different genotypes, similar phenotypes are created.In genetically well-studied organisms, the influence of the genome on the phenotype can be discovered. Knowing the genome of a natural population is extremely difficult, so we usually simply assume that the phenotype is a snapshot of the genotype in the environment and ask how much of the variation observed in nature is genetic.''

This is a translated version of the general text about the phenotype from Polish Wikipedia. Of course, this is a general definition and please realize that while there is a scientific definition, it is not used to define human species because... well, every user of this certainly understands why it is used, because there is certainly no Jew behind me with a gun. directed towards the back of the head :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

But back...As you can read in the short introduction to the article, phenotypes are nothing like a genotype which, through contact with the outside world, creates a phenotype that adapts like Mahoraga from JJK to the environment. In a human context, this definition and its application can mean many things. How do people from desert climates adapt to life in the desert? How did the Eskimos adapt their biological characteristics to life in the very hostile polar regions and therefore their physical appearance has its characteristic disposition? And you will also notice after reading this article why most of the 'white' breed is a Mediterranean breed, but differently adapted to different climates by changing its phenotype for some reason.

2. Physical Anthropology

Now that we know what phenotype is, here comes the question of what is the difference between people in many respects. You've probably wondered many times why people have different skin colors, different skull structures, and even more so why some are dwarfs and some are just the opposite... endowed by nature with genetic supermen...I won't say anything about the history of anthropology, I'll just get to the point with some photos.

3. Human races what they are and what they are not

Okay, niggers, this forum often discusses the concept of race, but no one here gives a damn about what exactly human races are. Jews are not white!, Slavs are not white!, Italians are not white!.

All statements are true and also not true because the view of reality is very subjective, especially in such topics.However, in a very simplified summary, I will say that the breeds migrated from Africa and some phenotypes are really, really old, such as Proto Ethiopid, which probably existed 50,000 years before the advent of Christ.

Human races, in a very simplified way (this is one of many classifications), can be divided into:

White race (Caucasoid)
Black race (Negroid)
Yellow race (Mongoloid)
Australian race (Australoid)
All four races can be divided into subtypes or subraces
White race can be divided into...

Mediterranean Race
Nordic Race
Eastern European Race
Alpine Race
Oriental Race
Indian Race

Unfortunately, so far I have explored mainly white types and a little bit of Mongoloid types, so I hope to describe other types in the future. This first part of article next part will solely on white, caucasoid race and hopefully in future MAYBE i will make about mongoloid and negroid race too, So be patient

Next part will full of examples

just quick presentation of some of examples of different phenotypes

Keltic Nordid

MV5BMTQzMjkwNTQ2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ4MTQ4MTE@._V1_.jpg

Alpinized Danubian Nordid

115714249_177809193727209_1917885020345207142_n.jpg

Gorid

000E30NQCN9E6OVH-C461-F4.jpg

Arabid

56e6d4497a3aa1e0022e7ae3973a54a6.jpg

Faelid ( tho slight...litorid influence ( mainly nose ))

51J307SK7RL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Gracile Indid

mahesh-babu-1-1024x768.jpg

Gracile Med

0003KT9S0295YD10-C122-F4.jpg

Robust ( Cromagnoid ) North Atlantid

Disclaimer i will writte in depth about influences of neaderthals and cro magnons in certain phenotypes

1200px-Henry_Cavill_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival.jpg

Next part will likely be about either nordid or medditearinid.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@Pixycel
@mcmoohyun
@ethniccel1
@Made in Heaven
@Copexodius Maximus
@ReconElement
@gymletethnicel
@Chudpreet