Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most Degenerate Subreddit

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
inb4 larp

this is exactly how the average normie feels about his sweetheart ACTUALLY fucking other men before him, and loving it

he's never really accepted it, just been bullied by s ociety and the female turds around him to agree that "the past is past, honey" and that sexual liberation and premarital sex, especially for women, is super awesome

this type of explosive jealousy and anguish is exactly what i expect out of the average cowardly normie, who never believed in the modern feminist ideals he repeats ad nauseaum

I hate redditors

ok i'm not reading all of that but it seems like he liked it in the end, the cuckold

fucking nevermind :feelsseriously:

If you don't want to read them all in full, it's just what you expect: Chad gets the complete treatment while the hubby is not even allowed to do anal.
The second post is just your typical "shy gurl" being passed around by three guys at summer camp.

Not by far.
Look at r/penectomy (cutting off your own dick to humiliate yourself) or r/DeathFeederism (eating until you die from it) for example.
Not even talking about even worse shit. And that's the legal shit visible clearly and as we all know: There is more in the background in the DMs or in private subs.
Funny thing that Redditors claim that chan sites/our forums are bad.

Last edited:
She's a shy and quiet bookworm type who hasn't had many boyfriends (and is mostly pretty vanilla in bed)
:feelsseriously:

The world is over. How to fix that?

By taking over like Mongols :feelsthink:
:yes:
Not by far.
Look at r/penectomy (cutting off your own dick to humiliate yourself) or r/DeathFeederism (eating until you die from it) for example.
Not even talking about even worse shit. And that's the legal shit visible clearly and as we all know: There is more in the background in the DMs or in private subs.
4chan has become more acceptable than it used to be.

These "men" deserve to be skinned alive, then pinned to the cross and placed at different part of San Andreas in GTA V, nothing less

Not by far.
Degeneracy and consumerism are always tied together

These "men" deserve to be skinned alive, then pinned to the cross and placed at different part of San Andreas in GTA V, nothing less
Based. :yes:

I found while searching for lifefuel about single mothers having a hard time

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/hotpast/comments/6h7a67/i_watched_a_sextape_of_my_wife_filmed_two_weeks/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/hotpast/comments/r59iik/my_sweet_and_innocent_girlfriend_got_used_by/

@epillepsy
@Made in Heaven
@Dregster666
@over4men
@Lv99_BixNood
I can't anymore, I have taken the stance that I as a Man is Superior to women morally

Men have always proven to be the holders of moral values and uphold the gold standard to maintain their honor as men, while holes are as degenerate as can be when given freedoms that they dont deserve :society:

Idk reddit=larp but whatever gets you off bro. Foids do this but whatever.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: What a fucking cuck.

I wish I had a gf or wife... Sigh.... That could be me enduring all the stupid bullshit. But no... No "love" for my face. I sure feel bad that I cannot have someone that will love me..... Heavy sigh.

Women need to be put on leashes, and cucks need to be waterboarded to death

reddit cuckold subs = erotica for men with fetishes

If you talk about the most degenerate sub it must be IT :feelsLSD:

that entire subreddit is down bad wtf :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Fucking cucks man:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: