Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Redditcels are not your friends

He ran out of foids to fuck. :bigbrain:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

sleep love GIF

@Master Rn

he screenshot one of the least offensive posts here lmao

Redditcels are not our friends & never will be. They self censor in the hopes their subreddits will stay up
(Newsflash they won't) I don't get why so many users on here are so obsessed with reddit anyway. It's Tumbler 2.0 & full of obvious LARPS.

View: https://x.com/reddit_lies/status/1806532133906747573

Twitter is the best social media now that Elon Musk has taken over. All the rest are shit & a waste of energy & time.

"Cyber complain"

QUICK, HIDE!!! THE CYBER POLICE ARE ONTO US :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

:feelskek:

Redditcels are not our friends & never will be. They self censor in the hopes their subreddits will stay up
(Newsflash they won't) I don't get why so many users on here are so obsessed with reddit anyway. It's Tumbler 2.0 & full of obvious LARPS.

Twitter is the best social media now that Elon Musk has taken over. All the rest are shit & a waste of energy & time.

RIP AllPillDebate
RIP ForeverAloneJerk
RIP TrueVirgin
RIP TrueTrueVirgin
RIP the dozen that I forgot

Total Reddit Death.

While searching up stuff on reddit, I found this thread discussing the forum and some dude that was in a incel subreddit was calling on someone from IT to take down the site.

Remember that a lot of these dudes aren't really your friends, and they only wish for this site to be taken down as they cling to their 20th subreddit that'll be banned in a few weeks.

Fuck these faggots.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTrueVirgin/comments/1dpue23/ever_wondered_why_these_prowomen_and_nonvirgin_go/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTrueVirgin/comments/1dpue23/comment/lak6u4v/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

water is wet thread my nigga

Also the mod on TrueVIRGIN was a 6'4 white chad slayer btw

Redditors are gay, any incel still using reddit must have mental retardation, no sympathy for them.

I don't know why they still choose to use reddit. They just get banned all the time because reddit is dogshit, there is no point using it.

moral fags and sensitive cucks

half of them will end up on mtf subreddit soon anyways

No reason to even use soyddit as a subhuman

redditcels aren't your friends
but chief, who here is my friend :feelskek: As an incel I have no friends not even in this forum or anywhere for that matter. Also, I don't even browse reddit unless for some specific hobby forums

I'm permabanned from reddit anyways

Based stealthcoomer has a better chance of reproduction than these truecel moralfags

The problem with redditcels is that they're too mentally cucked to truly express themselves (due to the treath of ban) the shortguys reddit is somewhat decent but like all others will probably get banned in 1/2 months.

nah any bitch that advocates for the takedown of the forum, incel or not, will always be an enemy of mines
I agree but with how small the incel community is we cannot afford to engage in civil wars. perhaps that redditard was just an exception or infiltrator larping

Worst of the worst. They are women worshiping sect.
Nothing short of cuckolds to BE used for their utility and thrown into the dumpster, once their "usefulness" reaches the expiring date i.e the Rope is close!

No sympathy for cucks!!!
They are type of shitbrains to put their fellow neighbour under the bus, if there is a hint of pussy in sight.

Last edited:
While searching up stuff on reddit, I found this thread discussing the forum and some dude that was in a incel subreddit was calling on someone from IT to take down the site.

Remember that a lot of these dudes aren't really your friends, and they only wish for this site to be taken down as they cling to their 20th subreddit that'll be banned in a few weeks.

Fuck these faggots.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTrueVirgin/comments/1dpue23/ever_wondered_why_these_prowomen_and_nonvirgin_go/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTrueVirgin/comments/1dpue23/comment/lak6u4v/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Breaking news: cucks hate people who understand being a cuck is bad.

No shit redditors hate us.

Nothing short of cuckolds to BE used for their utility and thrown into the dumpster, once their "usefulness" reaches the expiring date i.e the Rope is close!

No sympathy for cucks!!!
They are type of shitbrains to put their fellow neighbour under the bus, if there is a hint of pussy in sight.
Really how can someone lack complete empathy for someone who goes through exact same struggles as them. All because of "I'm not like them, I don't hate women" like if they're so morally superior they wouldn't hate anyone, but that's not the case. Going through their post they are more hateful than us. They're such cucks that they see all through foids eyes. Pathetic.

Really how can someone lack complete empathy for someone who goes through exact same struggles as them. All because of "I'm not like them, I don't hate women" like if they're so morally superior they wouldn't hate anyone, but that's not the case. Going through their post they are more hateful than us. They're such cucks that they see all through foids eyes. Pathetic.
No Idea Idk GIF by Muppet Wiki

Can't even type faggot without getting 3 day ban there, fuck those soys

I honestly don't get it among the Reddit incel types who hate us, because we don't really hate them. They're just infected with soyrage from being on Soyddit too much.

Jfl, reminds me of r/incelswithoutthehate :feelskek: "make a cyber complaint and ban that site" brother your sub will be banned once it gains more traction :feelsjuice:

They don't even realize that reddit and the internet at large hates them as well. Even if they aren't posting anything remotely hateful or misogynistic normies still absolutely hate the fact that lonely virgin men exist, and thus do not want them to have any space on the internet whatsoever. Sooner or later this sub will get banned just for existing like the countless other male virgin subs that came before.
I remember seeing normies shitting on subs like r/ForeverAlone before "incel" even entered the average person's lexicon. Normies hate us all.

Reddit literally drove an innocent man to suicide over the boston bomber stuff, they've literally killed more people than this site ever will.
Not only that. They're fucking proud of it too...

The way reddit functions defeats the purpose of having conversations with people downvotes make any opinions that differ in anyway go to the bottom circlejerking for leftists is all it is good for the mods don't help either.

All i did was make a fucking joke and suddenly all these IT retards are biology experts, while denying basic biology and natural/sexual selection at the same time, just fucking lol :lul:
Pro lgbt trans cuck faggotry on cuckit don't expect it to improve they also have femcel subs

Reddit is the cuck and tranny central of the internet. This is to be expected. Sometimes I wonder if Google moved forum traffic to Reddit to push some kind of tranny agenda by centralizing everything.
Feels like most forums are dead and we are only left with souless corpo social media.