Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL More tradcuck cope

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Photo 2021 04 25 13 54 00

Straight outta consumeproduct.win. Seriously I'm starting to believe these trad larpers have read 4chan and stormfront too much and deluded themselves thinking "wow, he's literally me!" just like Don Quixote after reading too many knight books kek. Funny thing is that most likely the average consumeproduct user is a loser like us, the only difference is that we know how reality and foid mentality is while they believe it's still the 19th century and they will find the perfect "trad qt" wife that will never cheat on them or want to divorce, and they will live happily ever after in a farm or cabin in the woods far from degenerate society :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Btw also that fucking stupid "Yes Chad" meme again. Anyone who uses it should be executed by firing squad. In GTA of course.

Yeah IKR the retarded /pol/cels imagine a world where they live in a forest and serving m lady, its just a stupid cope blaming society instead of blaming how rigged the system is for men and how it prefers women kek.

Sky high IQ

Politics copers are so stupid.

Yeah IKR the retarded /pol/cels imagine a world where they live in a forest and serving m lady, its just a stupid cope blaming society instead of blaming how rigged the system is for men and how it prefers women kek.

Sky high IQ

Politics copers are so stupid.
1+ There are no pure females,well maybe under sharia laws with death threat imminent.

muuuuuuuuuh masculinity cope......

redpill is simply bluepillers entering a rage/revenge fantasy phase.

vast majority of redpillers never become blackpilled. therefore i see those cucks as enemies rather than "allies".

in some way, i hate redpillers more than bluepillers.

It's always about appearance. No one wants ugly people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back