Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More IncelTears Nonsense

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
IT slut arguing with me saying that it is no big deal that a woman has fucked 52 guys before her husband.

I talk about how she's already reached the peak of emotional, physical, spiritual, and sexual pleasure with numerous other men in her past "relationships" and hookups, and how that defiles any sort of "relationship" you could have with her.

Her response? "Stop being so overly-dramatic"

Daily reminder that sluts have no sense of integrity whatsoever.

It's impossible to convince them, they are too far deep into the degenerate tunnel and won't look back

I wonder what this bitch looks like.

It's like arguing with a brick wall, they'll stick to their degenerate ways no matter how logical your argument is.

It's like arguing with a brick wall, they'll stick to their degenerate ways no matter how logical your argument is.

Yeah. They've fallen far too much.

Arguing with femoids like they can think like humans and change their mind by arguments... just lol
If a woman feels something is ok, it must be ok for whatever reasons she can find. You cant change his mind like you can do with a male through logic. You must change her feelings towards promiscuity. But only normie culture dictates what a woman feels. Not you, not me, not science or religion, but our feminist cucked decadent western culture. So she feels that being a whore is A-OK, and will die feeling this way no matter what we do.

52 fucking guys lmao

That's probably a low estimate for most Stacies these days