Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel More Empathic Gender partying in Israel while Hamas Incels prepare to slaughter them.

• Thread starter Krokodil-Enjoyer
  • Start date
K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-

VIDEO JUST BEFORE BEING CAPTURED AND SLAUGHTERED

This is more empathic gender that dances and does drugs in middle of desert where million of Palestinians are being oppressed

Reason to sympathize with hamascels

Any woman who goes to music festivals is a bonafide whore for life, no exceptions whatsoever.

I love when attractive people gets karma.

Hamascels are lucky tonight

Please dismember the first girl on the left

Salute GIF

I'm already on femroach extermination duty, adding fakecels to the list shouldn't be a problem
Me and officer @Nate Higgers is on the job
Good

I bet they feel emPOWERed now when they feel force of bullets going through their fragile flesh.
Death just lurks at the corner while they party

Any woman who goes to music festivals is a bonafide whore for life, no exceptions whatsoever.
Islam is right in considering music to be haram tbh

All glory and honor to ALLAH! I hope a blessed Hilux pick-up truck full of incel Jihadists came driving in to that festival of whorish promiscuity and brought the justice and wrath of Allah upon the morally degenerate infidels. Fuck the jews, we need to exterminate them all and finish the job that our beloved Fuhrer began.

All glory and honor to ALLAH! I hope a blessed Hilux pick-up truck full of incel Jihadists came driving in to that festival of whorish promiscuity and brought the justice and wrath of Allah upon the morally degenerate infidels. Fuck the jews, we need to exterminate them all and finish the job that our beloved Fuhrer began.

This as well, though I care more about my own birth thankfully for them:

Last edited:
there are some videos where you see the paragliders in the dancing videos just like this. Camera person focused on them for a bit then camera goes back to the bouncing titties

there are some videos where you see the paragliders in the dancing videos just like this. Camera person focused on them for a bit then camera goes back to the bouncing titties
JFL post it here if you find it

Is it just in my head but then I look at normies partying there is some vile demeanor about them?

i want to came inside their stinky roast beef flaps

Is it just in my head but then I look at normies partying there is some vile demeanor about them?
They are all jew filth and as such it is in their nature to be vile and repulsive to all non-jews. Hopefully a Toyota Hilux full of Jihad Brothers runs them over immediately after this video was shot.

It is the energy of Kali-Yuga that emanates from the retarded masses

look at the soft white ass on the one with yellow shorts. her ass is so smackable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back