Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting More articles are getting ready to come out.

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
this one is an ig post about yet again another bullshit article on and on about how we are radicals and we should just leave women alone and how "toxic masculinity" is destroying the country. In this there are probably trying to paint lonely guys as even more weird. This bullshit is taking the way we should treat outcasts in the completely wrong direction this will my best guess be a contributing factor in why the attacks will keep happening. From tech CEOs telling employers to fire socially awkward and lonely guys with nothing to lose to articles painting nerds and socially unsuccessful men as the real domestic terror enemy it's all bullshit!!!!! And on top of that this came out today: a jocks rule nerds drool bullshit article https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2aUFjXPNNs_ylwdW9Oc1-o this type of journalism is not making things any better.

Let them. Their accelerationism will find them with their own hands soaked in blood. To them, best way to treat a wound is not to ignore it, but to dig in, grab onto the sides, and pull with all their strength.

But honestly, these journo scum don't care. What's a dead sorority cunt to a rapacious media prostitute? They just want a dime and will hawk whatever kind of sensationalism sells at the moment to get it.

When the next schizo mows down a bunch of these vermin, I'm going to uncork a bottle of wine and smile for the first time since the last time.

cant wait to read this objective article i hope i can fix my terrible personality

That opinion piece isn't making things any worse either. Chris Hardwick was exonerated, and there's no way she thinks she can take on Elon Musk. She's shouting at clouds.

Kek, let them. I think this is the first time I am seeing a literal chad worshipping article. Good that these vermins are just helping our cause.

Someone should make an IG account just to blackpill those retards, espicially the curries

this one is an ig post about yet again another bullshit article on and on about how we are radicals and we should just leave women alone and how "toxic masculinity" is destroying the country. In this there are probably trying to paint lonely guys as even more weird. This bullshit is taking the way we should treat outcasts in the completely wrong direction this will my best guess be a contributing factor in why the attacks will keep happening. From tech CEOs telling employers to fire socially awkward and lonely guys with nothing to lose to articles painting nerds and socially unsuccessful men as the real domestic terror enemy it's all bullshit!!!!! And on top of that this came out today: a jocks rule nerds drool bullshit article https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw2aUFjXPNNs_ylwdW9Oc1-o this type of journalism is not making things any better.

More articles regarding us? Nice to hear; after all, I need the pleasant humming of white noise in my ears if I'm to have something like a good night's sleep and my supply is running low. Angry screams are bad, but complete and utter silence is so much worse, isn't it?

There was a time when I had the slightest bit of hope that there could be a dialogue between us and those who have sworn themselves to indicting us for the myriad crimes they imagine we're guilty of. I thought there was the slimmest possibility of convincing a man that a monster had something like a soul resembling his, that the loved and unloved thing had the same tiny spark glowing in their hearts. Though the former is warmed by said spark and the latter burned by it shouldn't matter; that it glows in both of our breasts should make us brothers, should bind us together as kin.

Silly fantasy, isn't it? There was a time when I was naive enough to believe otherwise, but that moment's long since passed.

The Sons and Daughters of Light and the Children of Darkness have nothing to say to each other even if they would like to. When all is said and done, they speak with different tongues. Though Nature has placed the same tiny light within us, it's been expressed in radically different ways. The fire from which we all issue has awarded knowledge of light and warmth to the lovely and, in turn, cursed the ugly with whatever wisdom accompanies its smoke and darkness. Our two tribes are forever separated by the horizon and will remain so for so ever long as there's a distinction between Day and Night, between Fecundity and Sterility, Health and Pestilence, Joy and Despair. I'll never know the pain of a woman whose been fucked an discarded by her dear prince, and she'll never know the agony of going to the grave untouched. As a thing born in the darkness, the sunlight will never sear my skin at the price of never being allowed into its radiance. As a child of the light, she'll never glimpse the beauty of the nocturnal firmament, a small price to pay for avoiding the fate of freezing beneath its chilly glow.

Our two disparate groups can continue to snipe at each other forever and, in all likelihood, probably will. As long as there is an incels.is, or something like it, there will be some permutation of Inceltears. The resentment and hatred the lovely harbor for the things who desire what they have but have no right to experience will persist as long as there as a distinction between beauty and ugliness. As long as there are Devils burning down in Hell, there will be angels who curse God because the purity of their songs have been compromised by the discordant screams of the damned.

No interpreter could possibly be skilled enough to translate the language of Hell into that of Paradise; there's no linguist who could render the tongue spoken in the Garden comprehensible to those consigned to Gehenna.

In order for the boughs of the Tree of Life to touch the canopy of Heaven, carrying it past the sterile light of the stars and into the golden light of the Sun, it's roots will have to sink down into the filthy Earth to feed from the corpses of the monsters rotting in its depths.

I would like a truce, but I learned a very long time ago that it's silly to pray for things even God Himself is incapable of bringing about. No man or woman will ever clasp hands with a monster, and no one born beneath the Sun would ever pollute his, or her, mouth by speaking the Language of the Dead.

Honestly, some incels here saying those articles will bring attention to us so that we could blackpill them. But these articles are getting so bad that THEY may be the ones doing the blackpilling.

for christ sake they are saying that its good to assume an outcast deserves to get bullied because "oh he is probably a rapist"

The irony is that these writers probably have incels in their lives, unbeknown to them. Brothers, friends, cousins, co workers. How many users here, for example, keep all of this internalized and try their best to put on a normie act irl?

Let them. Their accelerationism will find them with their own hands soaked in blood. To them, best way to treat a wound is not to ignore it, but to dig in, grab onto the sides, and pull with all their strength.

But honestly, these journo scum don't care. What's a dead sorority cunt to a rapacious media prostitute? They just want a dime and will hawk whatever kind of sensationalism sells at the moment to get it.

When the next schizo mows down a bunch of these vermin, I'm going to uncork a bottle of wine and smile for the first time since the last time.

This. It'll only speed up societies collapse via draconian policing and the resulting back lash.

They simply don't get it do they? Very stupid.
The irony is that these writers probably have incels in their lives, unbeknown to them. Brothers, friends, cousins, children. How many users here, for example, keep all of this internalized and try their best to put on a normie act irl?

"Someone I love is an Incel".
Honestly, some incels here saying those articles will bring attention to us so that we could blackpill them. But these articles are getting so bad that THEY may be the ones doing the blackpilling.

for christ sake they are saying that its good to assume an outcast deserves to get bullied because "oh he is probably a rapist"

Lol. The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

More articles regarding us? Nice to hear; after all, I need the pleasant humming of white noise in my ears if I'm to have something like a good night's sleep and my supply is running low. Angry screams are bad, but complete and utter silence is so much worse, isn't it?

There was a time when I had the slightest bit of hope that there could be a dialogue between us and those who have sworn themselves to indicting us for the myriad crimes they imagine we're guilty of. I thought there was the slimmest possibility of convincing a man that a monster had something like a soul resembling his, that the loved and unloved thing had the same tiny spark glowing in their hearts. Though the former is warmed by said spark and the latter burned by it shouldn't matter; that it glows in both of our breasts should make us brothers, should bind us together as kin.

Silly fantasy, isn't it? There was a time when I was naive enough to believe otherwise, but that moment's long since passed.

The Sons and Daughters of Light and the Children of Darkness have nothing to say to each other even if they would like to. When all is said and done, they speak with different tongues. Though Nature has placed the same tiny light within us, it's been expressed in radically different ways. The fire from which we all issue has awarded knowledge of light and warmth to the lovely and, in turn, cursed the ugly with whatever wisdom accompanies its smoke and darkness. Our two tribes are forever separated by the horizon and will remain so for so ever long as there's a distinction between Day and Night, between Fecundity and Sterility, Health and Pestilence, Joy and Despair. I'll never know the pain of a woman whose been fucked an discarded by her dear prince, and she'll never know the agony of going to the grave untouched. As a thing born in the darkness, the sunlight will never sear my skin at the price of never being allowed into its radiance. As a child of the light, she'll never glimpse the beauty of the nocturnal firmament, a small price to pay for avoiding the fate of freezing beneath its chilly glow.

Our two disparate groups can continue to snipe at each other forever and, in all likelihood, probably will. As long as there is an incels.is, or something like it, there will be some permutation of Inceltears. The resentment and hatred the lovely harbor for the things who desire what they have but have no right to experience will persist as long as there as a distinction between beauty and ugliness. As long as there are Devils burning down in Hell, there will be angels who curse God because the purity of their songs have been compromised by the discordant screams of the damned.

No interpreter could possibly be skilled enough to translate the language of Hell into that of Paradise; there's no linguist who could render the tongue spoken in the Garden comprehensible to those consigned to Gehenna.

In order for the boughs of the Tree of Life to touch the canopy of Heaven, carrying it past the sterile light of the stars and into the golden light of the Sun, it's roots will have to sink down into the filthy Earth to feed from the corpses of the monsters rotting in its depths.

I would like a truce, but I learned a very long time ago that it's silly to pray for things even God Himself is incapable of bringing about. No man or woman will ever clasp hands with a monster, and no one born beneath the Sun would ever pollute his, or her, mouth by speaking the Language of the Dead.
You were the best namefag on /r9k/, hands down.

Kek, let them. I think this is the first time I am seeing a literal chad worshipping article. Good that these vermins are just helping our cause.

Incellah victory is at hand.

They never say anything insightful. There are lines they will not cross, that they cannot bring themselves to cross. Remember how that professor at George Mason University (Robin Hanson) was almost destroyed for hinting that incel grievances were legitimate? Anyone who suggests that the incel problem is real and a result of freedoms that feminists/women enjoy will be destroyed, because of the implication that women might have to be reigned in or disadvantaged somehow (say, legalizing prostitution, which would lower the worth of the average foid's sexual availability) in order to "correct" the sexual marketplace. All these articles are the same 3rd wave feminist cant -- just utterly dull preaching to the choir.

in b4 they accuse a mostly ethnic community of being white nazis, lmao

You know society is doomed when these journoscum keep pumping out more propaganda after being exposed as sub-tabloid filth and nobody does anything about it. Apathy is a hell of a drug.

I saw a series of facebook comments from females under one of these articles and they discussed how thinking of fucking a gross virgin turns them on, I felt sick reading that. But I'm not sure what I'm actually supposed to feel. Anger for validating them and for being disgusted by us, but also kinda hope that what if I get to fuck somebody who is aroused by my presence, even if this arousal is caused by revulsion.

Lol that instagram picture. Lowkey finds it ERy badass.

I saw a series of facebook comments from females under one of these articles and they discussed how thinking of fucking a gross virgin turns them on

Just Be Incel Theory.

I'd let a cunt fetishize me if it allowed me total control of its body. Only one of us would end up humiliated.

Just Be Incel Theory.

I'd let a cunt fetishize me if it allowed me total control of its body. Only one of us would end up humiliated.

I'd let her a total control of my body if she is skinny and above 4/10.

in b4 they accuse a mostly ethnic community of being white nazis, lmao
They never say anything insightful. There are lines they will not cross, that they cannot bring themselves to cross. Remember how that professor at George Mason University (Robin Hanson) was almost destroyed for hinting that incel grievances were legitimate? Anyone who suggests that the incel problem is real and a result of freedoms that feminists/women enjoy will be destroyed, because of the implication that women might have to be reigned in or disadvantaged somehow (say, legalizing prostitution, which would lower the worth of the average foid's sexual availability) in order to "correct" the sexual marketplace. All these articles are the same 3rd wave feminist cant -- just utterly dull preaching to the choir.

Shouldn't they recognize ugliness/manletism/poverty leads to inceldom while others born with these to their advantage (success without effort) ?

Lol I bet you they think low of me because I have Asperger’s and some kind of bipolar or clinical depression. I’ve dealt with loneliness. The loneliness of being an autist in NT society. Some people are simply intolerant. They downplay the importance of quality relationships and a fulfilling dating life because they’ve always had it firsthand. They don’t identify with the outcast and so they attack him. It’s not good enough that they’re normal and therefore should be much happier about their normal lives.

The thing I will never understand about inceltears. Why do they feel the need to chastise incels if they are supposedly better off? Why do they even care that there are men who have never had sex? Why do they think that all incel men are women haters who encourage violence against women? Why do they downplay the importance in having someone that wants to fuck you and share memories with you? It’s natural to date and have sex. It’s not supposed to be this big competition either. For some odd reason, it is a competition to these people. They’re mocking guys that don’t get laid often or have never had sex. They use the whole misogyny thing as an excuse.

In reality, there are plenty of misogynists that date lots of women. There’s even famous ones that have hit women and abused them and yet they’re not incels. I know why they do this, they relish the fact that it’s socially acceptable to demonize depressed and lonely men.

Last edited:
This is the writer of the article with her Marvel loving soyboyfriend. He literally looks like a guy from those numale memes.

DkRshhpXgAA2DO2

Lol I bet you they think low of me because I have Asperger’s and some kind of bipolar or clinical depression. I’ve dealt with loneliness. The loneliness of being an autist in NT society. Some people are simply intolerant. They downplay the importance of quality relationships and a fulfilling dating life because they’ve always had it firsthand. :soy:It’s not good enough that they’re normal and therefore should be much happier about their normal lives.

The thing I will never understand about inceltears. Why do they feel the need to chastise incels if they are supposedly better off? Why do they even care that there are men who have never had sex? Why do tÚhey think that all incel men are women haters who encourage violence against women? Why do they downplay the importance in having someone that wants to fuck you and share memories with you? It’s natural to date and have sex. It’s not supposed to be this big competition either. For some odd reason, it is a competition to these people. They’re mocking guys that don’t get laid often or have never had sex. They use the whole misogyny thing as an excuse.

In reality, there are plenty of misogynists that date lots of women. There’s even famous ones that have hit women and abused them and yet they’re not incels. I know why they do this, they relish the fact that it’s socially acceptable to demonize depressed and lonely men.
Legit