Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Blackpill]Mothers & Foid Relatives Are More Likely to Abduct Children.

DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Oftentimes, we are treated to ridiculously alarmist news stories of males -oftentimes, an Incel-tier guy or at least lower-tier normie- being the primary culprit in abductions: However, recent reports would indicate elsewise.

Some of you may already know, that most abductions are not the "creepy neckbeard guy at the park" obviously, they would utilize an ugly guy for that stereotype: Instead, most abduction s are done by that of the Childs parents and/or extended family members(aunts, uncles, etc.)
Parents comprised over 90% of the perpetrators, so we will not break out other relatives separately. Mothers and other female relatives were responsible for a majority of all episodes, 59.9% vs 40.1% for fathers and male relatives.

Family
Kidnapping
All Types of
Family Abductions
Mother/female relative35.6%59.9%
Father/male relative64.4%40.1%
Total100%100%
Number of cases47414

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0145213416302599

Furthermore, another study also found this:
finds that girls are almost twice as likely as boys to resist

The reasoning for both of these outcomes, are as I hypothesize:
-Mothers are seen as more "trustworthy" due to the fact that they often "groom" boys from a younger age in order to adhere to what they want.
-Foids are innately more valued, so ofc they will know how to resist better: It's also possibly due to the fact, that in this day & age many boys know it's over from that young of an age.

Tags:
@based_meme @WorthlessSlavicShit @LeFrenchCel @GeckoBus @Seahorsecel @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Stupid Clown @cvh1991

Predictable. Similar stuff with child abuse in general if I remember right.

Very nice find, saved on the spot:yes::feelsokman:.

Some of you may already know, that most abductions are not the "creepy neckbeard guy at the park" obviously, they would utilize an ugly guy for that stereotype: Instead, most abduction s are done by that of the Childs parents and/or extended family members(aunts, uncles, etc.)
There's no group more unfairly seen as crime perpetrators when taking their actual chances of perpetrating a crime into account then ugly neckbeard guys, apart from mybe subgroups of those guys who are even more ostracized and demonized due to their race, class and so on.

Interesting. Wish I could say I was surprised. Society excuses almost all insane and horrible female behavior.

There's no group more unfairly seen as crime perpetrators when taking their actual chances of perpetrating a crime into account then ugly neckbeard guys, apart from mybe subgroups of those guys who are even more ostracized and demonized due to their race, class and so on.
Do you have any of the state on child abuse?

Interesting. Wish I could say I was surprised. Society excuses almost all insane and horrible female behavior.

I remember when this started making the rounds and people were asking wtf "three parents" are supposed to be:feelshaha::

child-abuse-in-the-us-by-perpetrator-relationship.jpg

I also found those interesting graphs.

Perpetrators-of-physical-child-abuse.png

fig3-6.jpg

:feelsYall:
For sure; I would say in fact White neckbeards have it the worst at least in America.

I had an Incel in denial friend once who had this appearance, he was White also, and he got called "pedo" a few times.
Foids get a free pass- I'm convinced a foid could shoot-up an elementary school, get caught, and people would go easier on her.
I remember when this started making the rounds and people were asking wtf "three parents" are supposed to be:feelshaha::

child-abuse-in-the-us-by-perpetrator-relationship.jpg

I also found those interesting graphs.

Perpetrators-of-physical-child-abuse.png

fig3-6.jpg

Ah, le "empathetic gender" once again.

Thanks for the stats.

The empathetic gendER striking once again

Mothers are seen as more "trustworthy" due to the fact that they often "groom" boys from a younger age in order to adhere to what they want.
they always make boys people pleasers i hate that shit

Yup, my own mother made me into one; fuck women.
Yeah same for me but i am not a fucking bitch anymore

Also its nice for you to interact normally , we may have different opinions on some things but i can be normal to you if u r normal

Society will just continue to reject/deny actual facts and statistics because all normies and femoids combined would rather prefer to indulge in misandry and lookism more.

@fritzl thoughts?

What would be very interesting would be to break down those stats and look at the reasons for the abductions by both sexes. I'd bet that the men abduct to save their own children mostly, while the females abduct because they see their children as part of their identity and self-esteem. This possibility, plus the abuse stats @WorthlessSlavicShit posted would indicate that most child abductions by women are not because they in fact care for the children, but likely for superficial reasons.

The empathetic gendER striking once again
tbhngl

People just hate men so they want any excuse to say that men are rapists & pedophiles.

I choose the bear

What would be very interesting would be to break down those stats and look at the reasons for the abductions by both sexes. I'd bet that the men abduct to save their own children mostly, while the females abduct because they see their children as part of their identity and self-esteem. This possibility, plus the abuse stats @WorthlessSlavicShit posted would indicate that most child abductions by women are not because they in fact care for the children, but likely for superficial reasons.
Makes sense, but sadly, they would censor a lot of stats & the such.
Society will just continue to reject/deny actual facts and statistics because all normies and femoids combined would rather prefer to indulge in misandry and lookism more.
yup