Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News mom giving shit to her 15yo kid over "d" grade, boy kills her and bury her near church

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article221085935.html
expenses2.jpg

damn. guess she didnt properly do her only job at this earth.

Based psychopathcel

I remember how my parents fucking gave me shit over bad grades. They both were useless drug addicts with no notable success in life at all. I still hate them for that. It ruined a big portion of my childhood and I may not even be incel anymore if I had not had such parents. I kinda feel bad for the kid.

if that pic is the kid at 14 he is going to grow into a babyfaced ginger incel turbomanlet, might as well kill and bury your family members it's already over no matter what the legal consequences are

I remember how my parents fucking gave me shit over bad grades. They both were useless drug addicts with no notable success in life at all. I still hate them for that. It ruined a big portion of my childhood and I may not even be incel anymore if I had not had such parents. I kinda feel bad for the kid.
worst part is your poor drug addict parents were probably low iq retards and you probably got bad grades at least in part because you inherited their inverted iqs
fuck these retarded parents that are complete sacks of shit for human beings, but fail to realise that their kid sucks because he was created with their genetics. people with sub 100 iq should only be allowed to reproduce after drug tests and the gov watching them have sex

Single whore mothers can eat shit. That's what you get for being a roastie cunt riding the cock carousel.

worst part is your poor drug addict parents were probably low iq retards and you probably got bad grades at least in part because you inherited their inverted iqs
fuck these retarded parents that are complete sacks of shit for human beings, but fail to realise that their kid sucks because he was created with their genetics. people with sub 100 iq should only be allowed to reproduce after drug tests and the gov watching them have sex

Probably not mainly due to genetics (I am not low IQ). And fuck you dude :D But because of the problems their lifestyle was giving me. They were social retards for example. They never had any interactions with other people. We were totally isolated. So how do you think a child will turn out under these circumstances. He will become an aspie incel and it will not motivate him to be good at school or anything at all. I was born for my mother to have a reason to live. Born into terrible circumstances that set me up to be an incel and aspie from the start. I feel like Frankenstein's monster sometimes...hating it's creator.

The kid kinda looks like an incel. He probably knew it was over for him...

he is 15 :feelsmega:

he still has time to grow but i assume that he's missing out on JB foids

he is 15 :feelsmega:

he still has time to grow but i assume that he's missing out on JB foids

He will be successful with women when he gets out. No doubt about that. Killers are generally very fascinating for women. Violent, strong, brutal but at the same time very emotional and fragile. This makes a fascinating mix for foids. He will get love letters in jail.

Mentally ill people should not produce or adopt kids.

really makes you think why the kid turned out ugly and mentally ill

Mentally ill people should not produce or adopt kids.
Tbh.

I’m autistic and think we should all be sterilised. It’s not good to pass on inferior genes to a child and potentially ruin his life.

The dad was away on a business trip br0.

I stand corrected then, but still, foids of all kinds are cancer and deserve suffering anyway.

Based mom.
White moms usually just give shit to the teachers of their children, rather than to the spoiled brats they have spawned.

The 15-year-old boy’s story just didn’t “add up,”

Im scared of young white guys tbh. These niggas are crazy.

Even if i had a 89-95 they would get mad. Losers

Probably not mainly due to genetics (I am not low IQ). And fuck you dude :D But because of the problems their lifestyle was giving me. They were social retards for example. They never had any interactions with other people. We were totally isolated. So how do you think a child will turn out under these circumstances. He will become an aspie incel and it will not motivate him to be good at school or anything at all. I was born for my mother to have a reason to live. Born into terrible circumstances that set me up to be an incel and aspie from the start. I feel like Frankenstein's monster sometimes...hating it's creator.
No social interactions at all as a toddler/kid?

No cousins?

Neighbors?

Anyone
Im scared of young white guys tbh. These niggas are crazy.
Lol why

No social interactions at all as a toddler/kid?

No cousins?

Neighbors?

Anyone

Hardly. My father was scared of everyone as he had been on the run for decades.

I imagine an epic martial arts showdown occurred. Pupil vs master. Son vs mom. Obviously it happened at sunset.

Hardly. My father was scared of everyone as he had been on the run for decades.
Well u cant be low iq doing that for that long. Or still? More so if in the country ur wanted.

Well u cant be low iq doing that for that long. Or still? More so if in the country ur wanted.

Yeah but they got him eventually and he is dead now.

all stupid whore mothers deserve such just retribution. go AL
fucking ragefuel article holy shit. acting like the only reason he killed her is their argument and she was just a totally innocent mother. how fucking stupid can you be? shit like this doesnt just happen. this shit makes me wish more people would go ER on courts and police stations

Last edited:
She was 46 when he was 15. Typical case of stunted boy who will never be able to compete, looks wise or intelligence wise, because his old hag of a mother waited until her midlife crisis to have kids.

I remember my parents punishing me for grades in school, making sure I wouldn't go outside or spend any time with friends. Now I have absolutely no friends and the only part of my life that was decent was ruined.

all stupid whore mothers deserve such just retribution. go AL
fucking ragefuel article holy shit. acting like the only reason he killed her is their argument and she was just a totally innocent mother. how fucking stupid can you be? shit like this doesnt just happen. this shit makes me wish more people would go ER on courts and police stations
Jfl @ people who thinks a fuckin 15 yo kid kills his own mother solely because she doesn't like him getting a "d" score once

Saint badgradescel