Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom Died life of Oldcel

Sorry to hear that my man.

At 40 years old your only option would me to become a timetravelcel/extra dimensional (100% serious, I think the top echelons of society have some access to time travel so if you become extremely wealthy or smart you might get into this tier of society and be allowed access to the time travel technology. Atlantist, ancient civilizations etc. their is so many mysteries that strongly point to time travel/extra dimensional beings) you can then go back to your younger days and maybe become good looking or just better your situation/not be mentalcel.

If I ever reach those top echelons of society I plan to be benevolent and help those that went through the incel plight, I will send incels and other people that had it bad to their younger days and I will give them the opportunity to be good looking and have a good relationship. To reach those top echelons of society I plan to become a very successful businessman and achieve an inhuman intellect. I will not be arrogant and evil like many higher beings but I will be good and fair.
lol occultcel is cope

If you cared for her I feel truly sorry for you my man. Wait for the grief to come and go, then you think about what you will do.

I would advise you to get a mail bride, why should care about what other people will think.

Good luck.

Sorry for your loss brother. What make us laugh, make us cry. You are among your brothers here so don't rope because it's gonna be a major loss for us.

At 40 years old your only option would me to become a timetravelcel/extra dimensional (100% serious, I think the top echelons of society have some access to time travel so if you become extremely wealthy or smart you might get into this tier of society and be allowed access to the time travel technology. Atlantist, ancient civilizations etc. their is so many mysteries that strongly point to time travel/extra dimensional beings) you can then go back to your younger days and maybe become good looking or just better your situation/not be mentalcel.

If I ever reach those top echelons of society I plan to be benevolent and help those that went through the incel plight, I will send incels and other people that had it bad to their younger days and I will give them the opportunity to be good looking and have a good relationship. To reach those top echelons of society I plan to become a very successful businessman and achieve an inhuman intellect. I will not be arrogant and evil like many higher beings but I will be good and fair.

Autism.

I'd be on some Alister Crowley time letting hookers fart in my mouth until I liked it, homosexuality, summoning Satan, eating human.

Before you kill yourself go all out.

Darkloner, I'm like you but 10 years older.
My mom still lives and she has always been the only support I ever had in life.
If she dies eventually, I'd go ER for sure. Already making the plan.

yeah im surprised you made it this far. now that everyone who ever felt a even slight emotional connection to you has died it might be best to let go of this world. nothing ties you to this world other than a small thread. cut the thread

it's really over once your parents die. much easier to rope and especially to make a diffERence

No mercy to foids, no mercy to incel traitors, no mercy to fake incels, no mercy to cucks. That is the code and I stand by it. Good riddance of that whore.
You sound very autistic.

Sorry for your loss, man, I don't know what I would do without my mom. She probably hates my guts but it still is the only source of female warmth I've ever felt. I hope you reach your happy place, either through cope or rope.

May she rest in peace.

Dont rope yet. 40 is too young.
You still can cope with many things and enjoy life. Foids aren‘t everything.

My condolences OP may your mom rest in piece if she made your life that little more worthwhile.
At least try to go all out before you rope.

Do you have any connections IRL?

40??????? No wonder you're incel, those genes must have been shit.

My father was 50 when I was born lol. I have loads of mutant features.

However Paul Pogba's father was even older so I guess it is possible for an old man to transfer quality genetics

Sorry to hear that. I guess now you're just waiting to die. Well, we oldcels, ethnicels, sub5cels and poorcels have been waiting to die forever, but in your case there is not one thing keeping you here.

I don't know what to say. What is your life like in terms of career, friends, health, gym, fitness, bodyfat, hair, hobbies? Can they keep you going til you die? Are you poor?

I’m 37 now and I see this happening in 5 years. Thanks for the reminder to suicide soon.

I'm only alive because of my mom. If she dies, I'll die too.

My father was 50 when I was born lol. I have loads of mutant features.

However Paul Pogba's father was even older so I guess it is possible for an old man to transfer quality genetics
Damn. That's old. And you are right, outliers exist as well.

Blows my mind how so many incels in here are sad over a foids death, this is a great addition to our cause. Show no weakness my brothers and move forward.

If there is any family member left, what's the point ?
You have nothing and nobody.
At least try to go to Asia for one last fun.
South America for him.