Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Mom almost overdosed me with blue pills

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-
[UWSL]I had a conversation with my mother, during which she tried to convince me that I was beautiful, lol [/UWSL]

>But anon, you are atractive :foidSoy:
[UWSL]>Why can't you ask girls out? :foidSoy:
>Try using dating apps :foidSoy:
>Get better clothes and haircut :foidSoy:[/UWSL]
>Why won't you change your interests? :foidSoy:

Is she really so delusional?

No, she's a compulsive liar. She knows damn-well that doesn't work and that it's over for you.

Most people are mediocre and so give mediocre advice. It's hard to tell someone that their best bet is probably to kill themselves.

Just mom things

Dude women teaching men how to get girls is like sheep teaching wolves how to hunt for food -"just eat grass bro".
Women are passive creatures, all they need to do to get a partner is exist. Which skills can you learn from such a person?
Most tactics men use to get women are either socially unacceptable or simply illegal, so do not even bother asking for advice because you will never get one that truly matters

Last edited:
they set you up to fail. usually they raise you to be other than the man they date. they wouldnt go out with you when they were young

Dude women teaching men how to get girls is like sheep teaching wolves how to hunt for food -"just eat grass bro".
Women are passive creatures, all they need to do to get a partner is exist. Which skills can you learn from such a person?
Most tactics men use to get women are either socially unacceptable or simply illegal, so do not even bother asking for advice because you will never get one that truly matters

That’s very hard. If your mother doesn’t tell you the truth, she must really despise you.

Women can't comprehend the huge chasm that seperates the male and female dating experience. Women can't realise that even an ugly foid will have men chasing her whereas a guy won't even be looked at if he is not very physically attractive or at least somewhat good looking and very charismatic. Honestly, foids are just that ignorant of reality. Reminds me of this old scene:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXm7CRXbsE

at least she doesn't think ur gay..

its gaslighting. your mother knows deep down that you will never find a girl who is sexually attracted to you. they want us to settle with emotional borderline platonic relationships with girls who only want entertainment and resources.