Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Moist critical is mad at looksmaxxing and the blackpill

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/j9MJC9mMmLk?si=fOLmT5B5CGw3ViAC

I haven't bothered to watch the video but apparently Charlie is mad at the "looksmaxxing trend." It's funny because Charlie himself has stated recently he wouldn't want to have kids because he's a manlet and he wouldn't want them to face the same miseries he has so he's already confirmed the blackpill unknowingly at the very least.

Yet he denies lookism. I suspect it's insecurity as usual but also jealousy. Here he is only getting a micro fraction of the pussy most men get after years of grinding and meanwhile you have 6'2 pretty boys on TikTok talking about it being over for them. If looks are so important how unattractive is he? As the wise gecko said nothing people do is motivated by selflessness. Critical doesn't give a shit about teens harming themselves. What he cares about is being perceived as unattractive

Looks like he could be an OverLord on .is

Charlie himself has stated recently he wouldn't want to have kids because he's a manlet and he wouldn't want them to face the same miseries
who here has the video of this :blackpill:

Didn't you transcend human interaction or something

stop watching that shit. I watched such stuff at 14 idc anymore

I don´t feel the tiniest sminge of sympathy for this Degenerate e-whore loving manlet.
Never did, and his videos are ALL fucking shit. Just filler trash for jewtube.

but i guess morons find him "funny", must be those drugs.

Oh and he hates incelS too. SURPRISE SURPRISE.
Him and Vaush can BURN IN HELL!!!!

Charlie's YouTube videos are enjoyable {...} Then you turn 16.

Lucky sub 5s that had enough luck to push through and become a celebrity spewing bluepill are even worse than any normiescum

I don´t feel the tiniest sminge of sympathy for this Degenerate e-whore loving manlet.
Never did, and his videos are ALL fucking shit. Just filler trash for jewtube.

but i guess morons find him "funny", must be those drugs.

Oh and he hates incelS too. SURPRISE SURPRISE.
Him and Vaush can BURN IN HELL!!!!
Yes. I hate him too. However anymore I can't feel too much anger towards him. I know he's just as miserable as we are. The cope can't last forever. The blackpill always collects.

Yes. I hate him too. However anymore I can't feel too much anger towards him. I know he's just as miserable as we are. The cope can't last forever. The blackpill always collects.
Indeed it does. But he is too arrogant and thick headed to accept it.

I haven't bothered to watch the video but apparently Charlie is mad at the "looksmaxxing trend." It's funny because Charlie himself has stated recently he wouldn't want to have kids because he's a manlet and he wouldn't want them to face the same miseries he has so he's already confirmed the blackpill unknowingly at the very least.

Yet he denies lookism. I suspect it's insecurity as usual but also jealousy. Here he is only getting a micro fraction of the pussy most men get after years of grinding and meanwhile you have 6'2 pretty boys on TikTok talking about it being over for them. If looks are so important how unattractive is he? As the wise gecko said nothing people do is motivated by selflessness. Critical doesn't give a shit about teens harming themselves. What he cares about is being perceived as unattractive

He contradicts himself. If looksmaxing is bad, then why does he go to the gym?
He probably doesn't know what looksmaxing even means.

He contradicts himself. If looksmaxing is bad, then why does he go to the gym?
He probably doesn't know what looksmaxing even means.
His issue is people trying to change their genetic traits.

Appealing to normie niggers this means nothing

This guy literally got cucked and he's still simping and white knighting

He has to be one of the biggest cucks on the internet

Yep thats about it, see ya.

This guy literally got cucked and he's still simping and white knighting

He has to be one of the biggest cucks on the internet
What happened? Source? Most of these guys get cucked at one point that rely purely on fame to attract women.

Yep thats about it, see ya.

What happened? Source? Most of these guys get cucked at one point that rely purely on fame to attract women.
There was a thread here about it

7024488F 0AD2 488E 95DD 4F11C8C02253

He’s HTN facially bruh just short
I did not say he is unattractive, but he could use a haircut and get some sunlight.
Makes me angry that some men have the ability to attract a girlfriend, but instead, they decide to LDAR and stay inside all day ong

All of moist cucktical videos opinions are whatever milktoast redditor shit is FOTM. The manlet thing was one of the few times moist cuck was being geniuine and it was probably from a stream all the prerecorded video is regurgitated redditslop.

this faggots makes fun of incels and buys dildos

He mogs me tbh

yeah i used to find this dude hilarious as fuck back in the early years of high school, then my web of braincells finally tied themselves together and I realized that shit isnt funny at all
Charlie's YouTube videos are enjoyable {...} Then you turn 16.

yeah i used to find this dude hilarious as fuck back in the early years of high school, then my web of braincells finally tied themselves together and I realized that shit isnt funny at all
i never found him funny kek i just forced myself to sit through his boring videos when i was 13 to seem more "enlightened" :feelskek:

I think he made a video in the past where he was blasting Sandman for his MGTOW content.

But I don't think he gets it still. The best MGTOW content is made by his fellow streamers like Destiny. More and more young men get to see how women act. She had the audacity to beg him for money after their divorce lmao.

He's not mad at the blackpill. He's just angry with himself, but he can't face those feelings.

Never could stand this faggot

Narcism Put him far " otherwise He would Just Be another spec and a short one at that