Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Moist critical/Charlie is unfunny and a bluepiller (Rant)

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
★★★
The YouTube Moist critical is the most zoomer and unfunny YouTuber. His humor consists of “Dildo butt balls poopy dick head” Only the most brain dead zoomers can find that faggot funny. Where it gets worse he’s a bluepilled faggot. He’s a huge simp and foid defender. The only reason he has a gf is because of YouTube bucks

His fan base has to be mostly children.

Never heard of her

I used to watch his content and find it funny till I downloaded Twitter and realized he just makes stretched out videos reacting to viral tweets that are funnier without his commentary.

Half the time he'll steal his opinion from whatever the top comment on the tweet is too. Ironic he made a video about how much he hates Twitter considering his content is literally just Twitter 99 percent of the time.

His fan base has to be mostly children.
Yep. 14/15 year olds. I watched him around that age but stopped after he trashed bagelcel and made a video defending an adult woman teaching children to masturbate.

I used to watch his content and find it funny till I downloaded Twitter and realized he just makes stretched out videos reacting to viral tweets that are funnier without his commentary.

Half the time he'll steal his opinion from whatever the top comment on the tweet is too. Ironic he made a video about how much he hates Twitter considering his content is literally just Twitter 99 percent of the time.
His gimmick gets old after a while also you inspired me to make this thread so hats of to you

His gimmick gets old after a while also you inspired me to make this thread so hats of to you
Hats off to you as well for spreading hatred towards the worst YouTuber ever. :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back