Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mods still didn’t permabanned the sick son of a bitch who killed a lizard and posted it here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
At least people hunt fish and eat it here , so you think killing for fun is acceptable? You’re fucking lost man and evil too and stupid just like npcs
I killed like 1 fish, 2 lizards and a snake with like 10 of her eggs before, am I now like a villain to u? :p

My half-aunt ignored the fish in her tank at home. She also left her pet turtles roaming alone in the basement.

:feels::feels::feels:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Holy fuck you are such a hypocritical virtue signaling moralfaggot. It is literally just the optics and feels that you are getting triggered over. You don't give a fuck about supporting an industry that rapes and abuses animals and feasting on their flesh, but oh noes not muh wittle lizard :feels: How can you take yourself this seriously good god :feelshaha:

you only won the poll because all of the grayfag soy infiltrators. Because you have the exact same warped, childish view of morality as them.

Giga cope, there are no souls. We are built from dust and return to dust. That teenfag lycan isn't gonna think twice about and he's gonna probably ascend in a few years and will be too busy being balls-deep in pussy to give a fuck about some lizard he killed. You on the other hand have some lizard that's been dead for weeks or months now living rent-free in your head, and it's not doing any good for anyone.

Mods should ban you for spamming this crap and shitting up ID. Like goddamn dude grow the fuck up and stfu already. This is psychotic.
At least we eat those animals you idiot , I know lycan will not be incel cuz evil pieces of shits will never be incel

Do you idiots have any argument except saying rent free shit ? All abused things will live in my head rent free ,pathetic faggot

How the fuck am I hypocritical and virtue signaling to say that killing animals for nothing is ok ?

You’re fucking sick and you think you’re high iq cuz you don’t care about anything , you’re a piece of shit nihilist

Also I never said I was ok with that industry ,stop pulling things out of your ass ,I would rather have zero meat industry

you only won the poll because all of the grayfag soy infiltrators. Because you have the exact same warped, childish view of morality as them
Is it childish to be a good fucking person who doesn’t kill for fun or is it childish to just kill and take life’s like a mindless monkey ?

You’re a fucking idiot who can’t even think properly and think that everything that isn’t nihilistic is childish

Fucking cunt

don't give a fuck about supporting an industry that rapes and abuses animals and feasting on their flesh, but oh noes not muh wittle lizard :feels: How can you take yourself this seriously good god
I never said I support meat industry

Fucking idiot

Pathetic.

AA1

AA2

AA3

AA4

you only won the poll because all of the grayfag soy infiltrators. Because you have the exact same warped, childish view of morality as them.
Oh I did won that poll by a huge amount ,stop coping

Also you sick immature fucks have the warped view that nothing matters and killing for fun is okay

Giga cope, there are no souls. We are built from dust and return to dust
Wow very intelligent nihilistic teen we got here

You’ll see the souls while we haunt you in your sleep you motherfcuker

Jesus Christ here we go

I killed like 1 fish, 2 lizards and a snake with like 10 of her eggs before, am I now like a villain to u? :p
OMG your so badass that you bragged about killing animals and babies bro ! We’ll done good job , you must feel great cuz you bragged in a online forum about killing defenseless animals

;)

My half-aunt ignored the fish in her tank at home. She also left her pet turtles roaming alone in the basement.
Pos stupid and evil acts just like the majority of humans and people here

The sane ones would’ve helped them to live

Jesus Christ here we go
It feels like I’m the one of the only sane and not evil people here ffs

These evil idiots are the people who thought I ascended with a fucking Stacy in my troll posts :feelstastyman:

:feels::feels::feels:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Holy fuck you are such a hypocritical virtue signaling moralfaggot. It is literally just the optics and feels that you are getting triggered over. You don't give a fuck about supporting an industry that rapes and abuses animals and feasting on their flesh, but oh noes not muh wittle lizard :feels: How can you take yourself this seriously good god :feelshaha:

Giga cope, there are no souls. We are built from dust and return to dust. That teenfag lycan isn't gonna think twice about and he's gonna probably ascend in a few years and will be too busy being balls-deep in pussy to give a fuck about some lizard he killed. You on the other hand have some lizard that's been dead for weeks or months now living rent-free in your head, and it's not doing any good for anyone.

Mods should ban you for spamming this crap and shitting up ID. Like goddamn dude grow the fuck up and stfu already. This is psychotic.
Op is like i used to be. I wanted to save the world and fix animal cruelty

At least we eat those animals you idiot , I know lycan will not be incel cuz evil pieces of shits will never be incel

Do you idiots have any argument except saying rent free shit ? All abused things will live in my head rent free ,pathetic faggot

How the fuck am I hypocritical and virtue signaling to say that killing animals for nothing is ok ?

You’re fucking sick and you think you’re high iq cuz you don’t care about anything , you’re a piece of shit nihilist

Also I never said I was ok with that industry ,stop pulling things out of your ass ,I would rather have zero meat industry
Maybe lycan got some enjoyment and pleasure out of killing the lizard. He didn't kill it for "nothing." You are financially incentivizing the rape and slaughter of animals for nothing. The same nutritional shit could be achieved through high protein vegetables like beans and/or synthetic supplements. Your killing-by-proxy of animals is just as pointless as Lycan's, but since youre not doing the killing yourself you can cope and pretend youre morally superior.
I never said I support meat industry

Fucking idiot
I dont give a fuck if you said you dont support the meat industry. Your ACTIONS ARE supporting it you delusional hypocrite mongrel. You pay for and feast upon the flesh of animals that are systematically raped and slaughtered. If you were vegan at least I could take your position seriously, but your failure to realize that inconsistency demonstrates you are a virtue-signaling moralfaggot who's getting triggered over your fee-fees.
Wow very intelligent nihilistic teen we got here

You’ll see the souls while we haunt you in your sleep you motherfcuker
Im not a teen and not even necessarily a nihilist either. Im just a materialist who doesnt believe in souls or ghosts or whatever your delusional schizo ass thinks are real

@Mentally lost cel

when are you going to learn that no one cares about anyone and they do things for their own sick gain? That's how it should be and and you need to learn that. You think those workers in meat factories care about shocking a pig in the head with an electric shocker? Nah, they are getting a paycheck, they dont care.

Oh I did won that poll by a huge amount ,stop coping

Also you sick immature fucks have the warped view that nothing matters and killing for fun is okay
Removing banned users and sub-500 graycels reduces that ratio by 20 votes. I was wrong with my intiial statement and concede you would have won the poll anyway, but the margin would be far closer if you exclude those suspect users.

You sick fuck why are you hurting animals for nothing

Don’t hurt animals or abuse anyone you sicko
I'm not hurting anybody you dumbass. That was my young nigga Lizard T. James

How could I kill my homie like that?

I hate animal abusers but I tortured animals as a kid so I'm just gonna keep quiet on this:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
OP you aren't a cuck for caring about innocent life. Non-human life has worth, the real cucks are the ones soyraging over children.

Just add him to you ignore list, you are losing your time with this.

@Mentally lost cel

You've gotta be strong on this forum. That's all I'm saying man.

If your too sensitive and emotionally vulnerable. Then this ain't the forum for you.

Maybe lycan got some enjoyment and pleasure out of killing the lizard. He didn't kill it for "nothing." You are financially incentivizing the rape and slaughter of animals for nothing. The same nutritional shit could be achieved through high protein vegetables like beans and/or synthetic supplements. Your killing-by-proxy of animals is just as pointless as Lycan's, but since youre not doing the killing yourself you can cope and pretend youre morally superior.
He did it for his sick needs ,then you can justify bullying too you sick fuck

I said if I had the chance I’ll close all meat industry

How the fuck are people can be this evil and stupid like you defending a sick son of a fuck

dont give a fuck if you said you dont support the meat industry. Your ACTIONS ARE supporting it you delusional hypocrite mongrel. You pay for and feast upon the flesh of animals that are systematically raped and slaughtered. If you were vegan at least I could take your position seriously, but your failure to realize that inconsistency demonstrates you are a virtue-signaling moralfaggot who's getting triggered over your fee-fees.
I am trying to be vegan you idiot ,stop pulling things out your ass I’m not a hypocrite you’re assuming stuff

@Mentally lost cel

when are you going to learn that no one cares about anyone and they do things for their own sick gain? That's how it should be and and you need to learn that. You think those workers in meat factories care about shocking a pig in the head with an electric shocker? Nah, they are getting a paycheck, they dont care.
So we should all kill and torture everyone huh? I’m trying to make this world a better place unlike weak minded pieces of garbage like you

You’re justifying bullying by that

Also at least they get paid and that animals meat is used for protein , the sickos I hate do worse for nothing

Removing banned users and sub-500 graycels reduces that ratio by 20 votes. I was wrong with my intiial statement and concede you would have won the poll anyway, but the margin would be far closer if you exclude those suspect users.
Still can’t comprehend that sane people are more and stronger than you sickos in this forum ,soon you’ll all be gone one by one

I'm not hurting anybody you dumbass. That was my young nigga Lizard T. James

How could I kill my homie like that?
You spinlelles piece of shit can only hurt poor defenseless animals , you would be a pussy against the people who bullied you ,mature a little bit

I hate animal abusers but I tortured animals as a kid so I'm just gonna keep quiet on this:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
OP you aren't a cuck for caring about innocent life. Non-human life has worth, the real cucks are the ones soyraging over children.
Thanks bro still every type of abuse is fucking bad

The real cucks are the sickos who defend abuse for whatever reason

@Mentally lost cel

You've gotta be strong on this forum. That's all I'm saying man.

If your too sensitive and emotionally vulnerable. Then this ain't the forum for you.
I am strong fighting against faggots like you

his battle is with the presence of animal cruelty content on this forum in general. @Lycan 's banning is just a stepping stone for @Mentally lost cel 's righteous cause.
Based ! And yes

Just add him to you ignore list, you are losing your time with this.
I’m trying to make the world a better place and reduce the pain of life

I tortured animals too when I was a kid ,it’s understandable cuz you were a retarded kid like me

People can grow up mature and be better for themselves

Yeah fuck that, ban him. I have him on ignore

Yeah fuck that, ban him. I have him on ignore
Thanks man ,it’s good to see sane good men like you unlike evil demons crying and shouting in the comments against my righteous cause

The poll I made was for my own curiosity purposes about the mentality and tendency of the users on the site and was not something for you or anyone to “win” MLC. :feelshehe:

And as for @Lycan?

He’s not getting banned for this incident because a foid ordered him to kill the animal.

Whether he enjoyed doing so or not is besides the point. :feelsUgh:

He’s not getting banned for this incident because a foid ordered him to kill the animal.
He was being a slave to a evil foid who likes evil ,and you’re fucking defending him

Well fucking done man

You must be proud to defend a sick fuck who killed a animal ,take its pics and posted it here

Also a second guy killed animals too
Post in thread 'Mods still didn’t permabanned the sick son of a bitch who killed a lizard and posted it here'
https://incels.is/threads/mods-stil...lizard-and-posted-it-here.387484/post-9090362

Have fun in your new pscho gore website bro ! :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: It must be good to have users like this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back