Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mods still didn’t permabanned the sick son of a bitch who killed a lizard and posted it here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
This fucking pscho killed a lizard and took a pic and posted it here ! What kinda sick evil son of a bitch does this shit ?

This sicko needs to get permabanned and found and executed by 10 black niggers killing him as he killed that poor lizard
I won the poll about animal abuse
@Master
@Fat Link
@Dregster
Come on guys do the right thing ,the right thing for everyone

That lizards soul will haunt you forever you motherfucker

@SlayerSlayer @Robtical
Quote that slob man why you so dodgy and generic

I’m siding with @Mentally lost cel on this one. Killing animals purely for the pleasure derived from the act of killing is wrong. At least with deer hunting for example you can gain marksmanship skills and social enjoyment. Killing a lizard without any other benefits is still wrong, even if it is just a lizard.

I’m siding with @Mentally lost cel on this one. Killing animals purely for the pleasure derived from the act of killing is wrong. At least with deer hunting for example you can gain marksmanship skills and social enjoyment. Killing a lizard without any other benefits is still wrong, even if it is just a lizard.
Thanks friend

@Master

So the guy killed some lizards because a foid told him to do it? I hope he gets gangraped and dies from the internal organ damages.

So the guy killed some lizards because a foid told him to do it? I hope he gets gangraped and dies from the internal organ damages.
Yep ! And mods @Fat Link defends this guy because of it:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: that is clearly not foid worshipping in any way :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Yep ! And mods @Fat Link defends this guy because of it:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: that is clearly not foid worshipping in any way :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Isn't him the same teenager that sent some private photos to a foid so she doxxed him and threatened to share his photos on .is.? Pathetic. But again, not the first foid worshipper/simp to have a free pass around here.

@Lycan did you actually do that or was it larp?

because a foid ordered him to kill the animal.
Wdym “ordered”? He didn’t have to do it JFL. If anything, I think this should damn him even more because now not only is he an animal killer, he’s a foid worshipping animal killing simp

Isn't him the same teenager that sent some private photos to a foid so she doxxed him and threatened to share his photos on .is.? Pathetic. But again, not the first foid worshipper/simp to have a free pass around here.
yeah what a fucking joke lmao.

Wdym “ordered”? He didn’t have to do it JFL. If anything, I think this should damn him even more because now not only is he an animal killer, he’s a foid worshipping animal killing simp
Has nothing to do with simping.

Lycan made it sound like she was some sort of authority figure.

Well ontop of that and being female of course we can understand that Lycan wouldn't want to get in trouble for disobeying an entitled woman's orders.

Has nothing to do with simping.

Lycan made it sound like she was some sort of authority figure.

Well ontop of that and being female of course we can understand that Lycan wouldn't want to get in trouble for disobeying an entitled woman's orders.
What a fucking clown you are trying to defend this weasel

A true Incel would’ve rejected this evil deed

What a fucking clown you are trying to defend this weasel

A true Incel would’ve rejected this evil deed
That you're bullying me now to try and force me to do your will only makes you a hypocrite of the worst order and the exact wrong person to be attempting to spread a message of anti cruelty, murder and bullying of your fellow "living" beings. :feelsUgh:

That you're bullying me now to try and force me to do your will only makes you a hypocrite of the worst order and the exact wrong person to be attempting to spread a message of anti cruelty, murder and bullying of your fellow "living" beings. :feelsUgh:
If saying the right and the just thing is bullying then yes I’ma fucking bully and a hypocrite AND I WOULDN’T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

If saying the right and the just thing is bullying then yes I’ma fucking bully and a hypocrite AND I WOULDN’T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY
That you will do literally anything to get your way makes YOU a monster NOT myself or @Lycan. :feelsUgh:

OMG your so badass that you bragged about killing animals and babies bro ! We’ll done good job , you must feel great cuz you bragged in a online forum about killing defenseless animals

;)
yeah ngl it was quite fun :feelsjuice:

First permaban the cocksuckers who are beaming me with fucking lasers i got cuts all over my body, YOU FAGGOTS RUINED MY KIDNEYS WITH YOUR LASERS MODS BAN THESE REPTILIAN KIDDIE FIDDLERS THEY NEED TO STOP BEAMING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: im going to haunt this dimension forever
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Being against animal abuse doesn't make you a cuck but you get dude's misusing the word cuck. If you say 'Women are oppressed', then you're a cuck but you're not saying shit like that.

This fucking pscho killed a lizard and took a pic and posted it here ! What kinda sick evil son of a bitch does this shit ?

This sicko needs to get permabanned and found and executed by 10 black niggers killing him as he killed that poor lizard
I won the poll about animal abuse
@Master
@Fat Link
@Dregster
Come on guys do the right thing ,the right thing for everyone

That lizards soul will haunt you forever you motherfucker

@SlayerSlayer @Robtical
Rage fuel for @faded your cousin got killed

Where's the video though?

lizards are cool, they eat bugs and stuff.

That you will do literally anything to get your way makes YOU a monster NOT myself or @Lycan. :feelsUgh:
No I’m Justice while you and Lucan spineless monsters

I want to see the video

Lycan is a fakecel foid worshipper he should be banned already. Fuck that faggot @El Enemigo @sub human @SoloAlex

Lycan is a fakecel foid worshipper he should be banned already. Fuck that faggot @El Enemigo @sub human @SoloAlex
I have him on ignore but yes I agree

Based @Fat Link @Master @Dregster

The only reason to kill an animal should be to eat it.Pleasure derived from killing makes future criminals.I don't promote any kind of violence on my orthodox forum!

yeah, this shit nonsense thread is finally found its place :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Based @Fat Link @Master @Dregster
Idk why they keep giving this obvious infiltrator/fakecel chances. Either that or he’s a larpinh faggot. Either way, he’s been exposed and exposed himself numerous times already JFL

The only reason to kill an animal should be to eat it.Pleasure derived from killing makes future criminals.I don't promote any kind of violence on my orthodox forum!
Agreed