Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mods still didn’t permabanned the sick son of a bitch who killed a lizard and posted it here

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This fucking pscho killed a lizard and took a pic and posted it here ! What kinda sick evil son of a bitch does this shit ?

This sicko needs to get permabanned and found and executed by 10 black niggers killing him as he killed that poor lizard
I won the poll about animal abuse
@Master
@Fat Link
@Dregster
Come on guys do the right thing ,the right thing for everyone

That lizards soul will haunt you forever you motherfucker

@SlayerSlayer @Robtical

Last edited:
This fucking pscho killed a lizard and took a pic and posted it here ! What kinda sick evil son of a bitch does this shit ?

This sicko needs to get permabanned and found and executed by 10 black niggers killing him as he killed that poor lizard
@Master
@Fat Link

who was it?
@?
mods wont be able to ban a guy they dont know

@Lycan was the guy who abused the lizard

who was it?
@?
mods wont be able to ban a guy they dont know
If I tag him they will delete my post ,they already know

It was lycan,he also said he bullied kids in a school

you're turning into a soyboy @Mentally lost cel

@Master
@Fat Link

C4507903 EAFB 402E 93A1 0A54012B6E70

you're turning into a soyboy @Mentally lost cel
Caring about life in general doesn’t make me soy in any way

And if it does I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY

On my soul I swear that I will fight until every abuser here is eradicated

I want to see the lizard pic @Lycan

If I tag him they will delete my post ,they already know

It was lycan,he also said he bullied kids in a school
What type of lizard?

Cuz many lizard here where I live get treated like ants and are being hunted by kids for fun but if it was a prober big one I agree

Its like saying that a kid (I think Lycan is still a teen) cant have "fun"

(I completly agree that ppl that kill like dogs and post it here should get banned but many ppl dont recognise ants, lizards or fish as something as worthy as a dog [tbh I would only ban him if the lizard was 10+cm or sum])

What type of lizard?

Cuz many lizard here where I live get treated like ants and are being hunted by kids for fun but if it was a prober big one I agree

(I completly agree that ppl that kill like dogs and post it here should get banned but many ppl dont recognise ants, lizards or fish as something as worthy as a dog [tbh I would only ban him if the lizard was 10+cm or sum])
A life is a life man

I even try to throw flies out instead of killing them and I get frozen dying flies inside the apartment to get them back to life

Dude I was saving animals when I was a teen ,then he shouldn’t have fun at all if he inflicts pain on others like school bullies

First permaban the cocksuckers who are beaming me with fucking lasers i got cuts all over my body, YOU FAGGOTS RUINED MY KIDNEYS WITH YOUR LASERS MODS BAN THESE REPTILIAN KIDDIE FIDDLERS THEY NEED TO STOP BEAMING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: im going to haunt this dimension forever
Stfu bitch

Dude it doesn't matter, as long as it isn't an endangered species or a pet species nobody gives a fuck.
Placeholder

Is this gore to you or something?

A life is a life man

I even try to throw flies out instead of killing them and I get frozen dying flies inside the apartment to get them back to life
Now that's down bad. I thought i was bad when i used to try and save ants :feelskek:

RIP My Nigga.

Rest in peace. Gone but never forgotten

Lizard James

1999 - 2022

Attachments

• PAY-AMAZON_DEAD_LIZARD_DN02JPG.jpg
    PAY-AMAZON_DEAD_LIZARD_DN02JPG.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 66
Dude I was saving animals when I was a teen ,then he shouldn’t have fun at all if he inflicts pain on others like school bullies
Well where I grew up it was/still is a common group activity for school kids to go hunt lizards and fish so you cant really blame him if that is what he maybe has grown up with

Anyways I wanna see the lizard or wharever is left over to be able to judge him

RIP My Nigga.

Lizard James

1999 - 2022
You sick fuck why are you hurting animals for nothing

Don’t hurt animals or abuse anyone you sicko

And I dont see any horrible torture here so it looks aight
So we should just kill animals? How can you be so evil ? You’re like fucking demons

RIP My Nigga.

Lizard James

1999 - 2022
lmao that's it?
looks like he stepped on it accidentally or something, not gruesome at all.

Well where I grew up it was/still is a common group activity for school kids to go hunt lizards and fish so you cant really blame him if that is what he maybe has grown up with

Anyways I wanna see the lizard or wharever is left over to be able to judge him
Fish is common here too

It’s just fucking sick

Oh thats quite a small lizard isnt it
He killed another lizard and sended it here , you guys are evil pieces of shits as bad as normies @Fat Link @Master

So we should just kill animals? How can you be so evil ? You’re like fucking demons
Nigga it looks like it has been killed the right way (directly in the brain so the animal dies as fast as possible without any further pain) and it isnt bigger than 10cm so it maybe even would have died cuz a faggot accidentally stepped on it or whatever

This is nothing really worrying

These animal loving faggots need to fuck off.

RIP My Nigga.

Lizard James

1999 - 2022
@Fat Link @Master this sicko killed another lizard and sended it here

This site is in fact full of pscho normie teens who brag and make fun of killing things for fun

It is really turned into a trash evil place

Nigga it looks like it has been killed the right way (directly in the brain so the animal dies as fast as possible without any further pain) and it isnt bigger than 10cm so it maybe even would have died cuz a faggot accidentally stepped on it or whatever

This is nothing really worrying
If it was accident ok ,but this sick pos killed it for fun

Bro so a 20cm fucking fish is ok but a small lizard killed through the brain isnt? :feelstastyman:
Did I say fish is ok? I said it was common

Read properly

Did I say fish is ok? I said it was common

Read properly
If its common it means that it is generally accepted so why do you care about incels (a not accepted group of people) doing acceptable stuff :feelsjuice:

If its common it means that it is generally accepted so why do you care about incels (a not accepted group of people) doing acceptable stuff :feelsjuice:
At least people hunt fish and eat it here , so you think killing for fun is acceptable? You’re fucking lost man and evil too and stupid just like npcs

Go fuck a dog faggot.
Loving animals and zoophilia isn’t the same you gaslighting piece of shit

Fuck people like you in general , you’re the worst of the worst

:feels::feels::feels:
I’m not vegan but killing animals for fun is sick and evil bully behavior

Fucking idiot
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Holy fuck you are such a hypocritical virtue signaling moralfaggot. It is literally just the optics and feels that you are getting triggered over. You don't give a fuck about supporting an industry that rapes and abuses animals and feasting on their flesh, but oh noes not muh wittle lizard :feels: How can you take yourself this seriously good god :feelshaha:
you only won the poll because all of the grayfag soy infiltrators. Because you have the exact same warped, childish view of morality as them.

Giga cope, there are no souls. We are built from dust and return to dust. That teenfag lycan isn't gonna think twice about and he's gonna probably ascend in a few years and will be too busy being balls-deep in pussy to give a fuck about some lizard he killed. You on the other hand have some lizard that's been dead for weeks or months now living rent-free in your head, and it's not doing any good for anyone.

Mods should ban you for spamming this crap and shitting up ID. Like goddamn dude grow the fuck up and stfu already. This is psychotic.