Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [MODS PLZ DONT TAKE DOWN] Update On Manlet Friend Who HASNT HAD SEX WITH GF OF 7 MONTHS

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So I just asked him a few days ago if he ever asked his gf whether she was a virgin still or not, and he said “she’s still a virgin”, MEANING HE HASNT FUCKED HER YET. HE IS 5’3. ASCENSION FOR MANLETS DOESNT EXIST.

She must be using him as betabuxx or something. Maybe just a placeholder while she looks for a better/taller guy.

@Personalityinkwell @Colvin76

Last edited:
Over for him
Btw why would the mods take this down?

I am betting this chick is getting railed on the side and this fool doesnt even know about it.

Over for him
Btw why would the mods take this down?
Idk, isn’t it cherry picking or some dumb BS rule like that?
I am betting this chick is getting railed on the side and this fool doesnt even know about it.
He says they can’t hang out because COVID, but I’ve seen plenty of chicks online hooking up with chads. She MUST be lying.

JFL how do you even decide a girl is your gf without having fucked her. She is clearly using him while hooking up with chad.

JFL how do you even decide a girl is your gf without having fucked her. She is clearly using him while hooking up with chad.
Agreed. Makes no sense

?????? Nearly a year and no sex ??????? Bet Chad got sex + blowjob before they even dated

?????? Nearly a year and no sex ??????? Bet Chad got sex + blowjob before they even dated
Well, 7 months is only a little over half a year, but that’s neither here nor there, over for him. Unless he somehow manages to finally fuck her. That would be awkward af though after not fucking for so long. Jfl

“she’s still a virgin”

Well, 7 months is only a little over half a year, but that’s neither here nor there, over for him. Unless he somehow manages to finally fuck her. That would be awkward af though after not fucking for so long. Jfl
100% if he was Chad she would have fucked him BEFORE they even dated, then they start dating afterwards.
Friendly reminder that women think things like blowjobs, anal, making out, etc "doesn't count", so that's what she means by still a virgin.

I bet my balls that he got cucked and she already lost her virginity and has the widest vagina in the west

what does he think is going on here, how is she his gf if she won't fuck him? Has he done anything sexual with her?

When orbiters convince their bros they are dating a foid. :feelsseriously:

At least he managed to get a gf while being a manlet

what does he think is going on here, how is she his gf if she won't fuck him? Has he done anything sexual with her?
Idk, I know for a fact they have kissed on the lips as I seen them do it once before. But they didn’t use tongue. It was the sort of kiss you give your grandma on the lips when you were young JFL.
When orbiters convince their bros they are dating a foid. :feelsseriously:
Brutal. I doubt it though as I’ve seen text messages between them.
100% if he was Chad she would have fucked him BEFORE they even dated, then they start dating afterwards.

Friendly reminder that women think things like blowjobs, anal, making out, etc "doesn't count", so that's what she means by still a virgin.
^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back