Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR my one childhood friend who had a girlfriend cheated on her and lost both of them in a day.

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
my only friend actually successfully had a really beautiful and nice gf. they were together for probably over 3 years and he fumbled it all in a single night after going out.

he called me a couple days ago crying and screaming because he apparently fucked a wasted chick in a bathroom stall at a nightclub and actually told his gf about it even he got home and she of course left him.

they lived together, had a dog and they seemed so happy together. it actually gave me hope of one day getting a gf of my own.

I don't know what to feel now, like sure my friend succeeded in having more pussy but at what cost? I'm so angry at him and I don't know if it comes from jealousy or if I'm genuinely angry for what he did to her because she was one of the "good" ones. I kinda feel bad for her, but I don't wanna seem like I'm taking sides on this because I've known him since I was a kid, even though I know he did a stupid thing i still dont want to take her side on this because i don't wanna lose him as a friend.

sorry guys, I just needed to vent about this because it's been weighing me down the last couple of days.

I dont give a shit about your sexhaver friend

my only friend actually successfully had a really beautiful and nice gf. they were together for probably over 3 years and he fumbled it all in a single night after going out.

he called me a couple days ago crying and screaming because he apparently fucked a wasted chick in a bathroom stall at a nightclub and actually told his gf about it even he got home and she of course left him.

they lived together, had a dog and they seemed so happy together. it actually gave me hope of one day getting a gf of my own.

I don't know what to feel now, like sure my friend succeeded in having more pussy but at what cost? I'm so angry at him and I don't know if it comes from jealousy or if I'm genuinely angry for what he did to her because she was one of the "good" ones. I kinda feel bad for her, but I don't wanna seem like I'm taking sides on this because I've known him since I was a kid, even though I know he did a stupid thing i still dont want to take her side on this because i don't wanna lose him as a friend.

sorry guys, I just needed to vent about this because it's been weighing me down the last couple of days.

Damn that’s Brootal. But tbh it’s his fault for doing it

Damn that’s Brootal. But tbh it’s his fault for doing it
it really is his fault, I don't think he'll ever have a relationship after this because he and i are in actually pretty much the same and he is a loner at heart he just got EXTREMELY lucky, i dont even believe that the chick he banged at the club wanted to fuck him, i just think he took the opportunity because of how drunk he told me that she was. I still feel bad for him, but i can't tell him that he did nothing wrong at the same time for cheating on the only good thing he had going in his life

it really is his fault, I don't think he'll ever have a relationship after this because he and i are in actually pretty much the same and he is a loner at heart he just got EXTREMELY lucky, i dont even believe that the chick he banged at the club wanted to fuck him, i just think he took the opportunity because of how drunk he told me that she was. I still feel bad for him, but i can't tell him that he did nothing wrong at the same time for cheating on the only good thing he had going in his life
Yea Brootal. He kinda fucked up his only chance damn that sucks. He should’ve lied about it at least or smth

Girlfriends are for Chad only.

Yea Brootal. He kinda fucked up his only chance damn that sucks. He should’ve lied about it at least or smth
that's what I told him, because he told me very clearly that it was the biggest mistake that he's ever made and that he would never do it again, so it would have just been better to lie about it

that's what I told him, because he told me very clearly that it was the biggest mistake that he's ever made and that he would never do it again, so it would have just been better to lie about it
Yup plus he was drunk so it most likely was just him not even being sentient in the moment

Yup plus he was drunk so it most likely was just him not even being sentient in the moment
exactly, I mean at least he was honest which is something I guess. but I don't think he would be able to have kept it from her in the long run since he sucks at keeping secrets, it was gonna happen eventually. he was just insanely stupid for doing it in the first place even though he was drunk.

exactly, I mean at least he was honest which is something I guess. but I don't think he would be able to have kept it from her in the long run since he sucks at keeping secrets, it was gonna happen eventually. he was just insanely stupid for doing it in the first place even though he was drunk.
Yup. Very unfortunate situation