Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Modern Society is a Failed Experiment for Most Ordinary People

It depends on the country in question, but in America, lots of people look towards the past.
I get the feeling a lot of the mal du siècle is economically motivated. And yes, the West is economically totally fucked, which makes the malaise more than understandable, but I was mostly talking about the technological and social aspects. The (((elite))) are purposefully causing inflation by pumping obscene amounts of extra money into the system, so in my view that's really a separate issue.

Oh for sure. If I could start my life over knowing what I do now I would this minute. I basically have little other than regrets.

Sometimes I feel like this outcome was fate and that I did the best I could where what’s wrong is the world around me but at the very least I could study something with job potential that doesn’t make me want to walk off a cliff everyday of my life.
While I do have some minor regrets, none of them are major enough for me to want to do everything over if I could. Since I don't believe in free will, I too believe my life was fated to be cul-de-sac. Without prescience, I'd just make the same choices again if everything were rewound, for nothing would've changed compared to how it was.

I have no one