Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Modern libertarians are not liberal, but leftist liberals, they are against teenage marriage but are fine with fag marriage.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
A m0d on this forum is a good example:

Any studies to prove that marrying a pubescent girl is "a traumatic experience"?

i think it's reasonable for the state to bar 13-year-olds from entering into marriage, the same way they would bar a 13-year-old from operating a heavy goods vehicle or enlisting in the armed forces
“Reasonable”. Well meanwhile is it reasonable to oppose faggot marriage?

Netflix made a documentary bashing gay conversion therapy

You know, every time someone mentions gay marriage I have no fucking clue why governments should even be involved in recognizing what seems like a heavily religious institution -- marriage. [UWSL]AFAIC it simply allows Chads and Stacies to take advantage of tax structures that single incels can't. Secularism is the only blackpilled position. [/UWSL]
So on one hand, the state should prevent marriage, and on the other hand,
it just shouldn’t be involved? Doesn’t make sense, unless someone thinks fags should have freedoms but doesn’t wanna admit it on a forum that hates faggots. :feelshehe:

I wonder how many others here don’t hate faggots but are too afraid to admit it.

Make no mistake, there is a clear agenda here, and it’s an attack on straight men and a promotion of feminism. This site is hosted in Iceland, the most feminist country on Earth.

@Vitarius @CrackingYs @Retardinator @happiless

they are against teenage marriage​

and they are fine with child transmaxxing

there is a clear agenda here, and it’s an attack on straight men and a promotion of feminism

I'm libertarian, PPEcel is not. PPEcel is a liberal afaik (as in social-liberalism from america)

A true libertarian would believe that the state should not intervene into private affairs, which would include teen marriage, home-schooling or whatever. True libertarians believe in true freedom, which means that conservatives should also have the freedom to be conservative and also be free to discriminate against certain groups like fags.

Modern liberals are against freedom. They only support one sight, but discriminate against the other. They aren't actually liberal in the original meaning of the word, but instead just progressives. They also support brutal actions against dissidents if they play against their narratives, and are hypocritical in their arguments. Modern liberals would for example blame the Waco Siege entirely on the Davidians, while blaming BLM riots on police brutality.

Regarding the first quote, that is obviously incomparable. You can't compare marriage to joining the army. Teen marriage (specifically the marriage between teen girls and adult men) has been normal for most of humn history). This only changed recently, while the age of joining the army mostly stayed consistent over history (except during times of total war)

I'm libertarian, PPEcel is not. PPEcel is a liberal afaik (as in social-liberalism from america)

A true libertarian would believe that the state should not intervene into private affairs, which would include teen marriage, home-schooling or whatever. True libertarians believe in true freedom, which means that conservatives should also have the freedom to be conservative and also be free to discriminate against certain groups like fags.

Modern liberals are against freedom. They only support one sight, but discriminate against the other. They aren't actually liberal in the original meaning of the word, but instead just progressives. They also support brutal actions against dissidents if they play against their narratives, and are hypocritical in their arguments. Modern liberals would for example blame the Waco Siege entirely on the Davidians, while blaming BLM riots on police brutality.

Regarding the first quote, that is obviously incomparable. You can't compare marriage to joining the army. Teen marriage (specifically the marriage between teen girls and adult men) has been normal for most of humn history). This only changed recently, while the age of joining the army mostly stayed consistent over history (except during times of total war)
High IQ

@SeetheBot9000 @Sheogorath thoughts on this thread?

High IQ

@SeetheBot9000 @Sheogorath thoughts on this thread?
To me it just signals how arbitrary morality is for the most part. One day, 12 year olds are getting married and having nudes put in magazines, but fags get put in prison for having sex, the next day, fags can marry and bonk and you get put in prison for sexing the 12 year old. Regarding the topic of your thread, yes most "libertarians" are not that at all. Personally, I am not a libertarian, so I don't think I have much more to say.

What I will say is that I wish people had consistent morality based on logic rather than the cognitive dissonance we have today. I also wish that people would mind their fucking business and that if someone isn't doing something illegal they should be left alone. For example, the age of consent in the UK is 16. Therefore, if someone wants to fuck a consenting 16 year old, leave them the fuck alone. But people are brainwashed by arbitrary morality so expect the nonce patrol to bash your head in if you go below 18.

That's the thing, I don't mind following laws of a society even if I don't agree with all of them, because you need some system to keep things from turning to chaos, but beyond that, when you have to ALSO care about the court of public opinion, that's when it goes too far.

i think it's reasonable for the state to bar 13-year-olds from entering into marriage, the same way they would bar a 13-year-old from operating a heavy goods vehicle or enlisting in the armed forces
I would imagine operating guns or cars is more dangerous to oneself and others than forming a family with a husband who will love and protect you and protect you from ruining your pair-bonding ability on the carousel of doom.

A true libertarian would believe that the state should not intervene into private affairs, which would include teen marriage
True libertarians believe in true freedom
The issue here is where to draw the boundaries of "true freedom", like does that include "freedom to murder" or "freedom to rape" ?
You could also semantically argue "murder is a private affair" after all, to defend Aztecs sacrificing babies on altars to their flayed god.
I think you tread close to the 'no true scotsman' problem here.

Any studies to prove that marrying a pubescent girl is "a traumatic experience"?

“Reasonable”. Well meanwhile is it reasonable to oppose faggot marriage?

Netflix made a documentary bashing gay conversion therapy

So on one hand, the state should prevent marriage, and on the other hand,
it just shouldn’t be involved? Doesn’t make sense, unless someone thinks fags should have freedoms but doesn’t wanna admit it on a forum that hates faggots. :feelshehe:

I wonder how many others here don’t hate faggots but are too afraid to admit it.

Make no mistake, there is a clear agenda here, and it’s an attack on straight men and a promotion of feminism. This site is hosted in Iceland, the most feminist country on Earth.

@Vitarius @CrackingYs @Retardinator @happiless
Trans rights are human rights. Gay pride world wide. Men can get pregnant. Fetuses can be transgender. Transphobia is a white supreamcsits systemic of oppression.