Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Modern Gaming is for Women

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
As we all know Modern games have become more inclusive with multiple “genders”, races and beliefs.

While simultaneously drowning in mobile like micro transactions, and well it is to no surprise.

Did they forget who their target audience is?

No, as a business they want more money and who spends more money?

Mobile users who play shitty games filled with micro transactions…

We have all seen the recent news that gaming is 50% male and 50% female but this is a lie.

A majority of women solely play mobile games and spend more on average on mobile games.

It makes sense that modern games would become feminized when they market it to the mobile gaming audience which is comprised of female majority.

And that is why gaming has become PC and feminine.

It’s no longer for men, it is for women and their spending habits.

New games are cucked true

LOOK FORNITE AND HOW MOST FOIDSHIPPERS PLAY ON ETERNAL JERKING OFF ON VIRTUAL ASS AND HOW LITTLE BY LITTLE THEY PUSHING PSEUDOJUDEN LGTB FEMINISTEN.

ALL VIDEOGAMES IN VIDEOGAME GETTING SO BRAINCUCKED.

Giving females acces to gaming was the biggest mistake of mankind

There's still good games that come out that aren't filled with woke garbage like Elden Ring.

There's still good games that come out that aren't filled with woke garbage like Elden Ring.
I know these are mostly indie games and any man with common sense has already moved on to that.

Im just saying why games like Battlefield or even COD with 20 dollar fucking pay to win skins (literally) have all gone to shit.

Their target audience is mobile users who spend a shit ton of money but it just so happens mobile users are predominately women.

@Pack a Punch welcome to the site

I know these are mostly indie games and any man with common sense has already moved on to that.

Im just saying why games like Battlefield or even COD with 20 dollar fucking pay to win skins (literally) have all gone to shit.

Their target audience is mobile users who spend a shit ton of money but it just so happens mobile users are predominately women.
I agree, these games are complete garbage, I just re played WaW and MW2 (2009) and there is no bullshit female or black lead in either of them and the characters were likeable and had depth.

Play MW3 campaign and kill some russians or play Cod BO and kill some vietnamese, Youll feel like a man!

I agree, these games are complete garbage, I just re played WaW and MW2 (2009) and there is no bullshit female or black lead in either of them and the characters were likeable and had depth.
Yeah even captain price in the new games have zero depth or are even likable. Seeing Ghost, Cpt Price and the rest of the original characters is like seeing a dead carcass zombie.

Just retrogame dude.

The main characters are now appealing to the female and soy gaze.

'05 to maybe '06 was the bookend for gaming being a reasonable entertainment option for non-cucked males.

I feel like we're just grown up. Hard to smile while playing a game like when we were kids.

I feel like we're just grown up. Hard to smile while playing a game like when we were kids.
Nah, things ain’t the same since we were kids and that’s a fact!