Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Modern day devils work

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
A long long time ago. When christianity and catholism were doing there political giga flex, they tend to have popular opinion with alot of shit. Then came the ladies during the salem wich trials who chose to go against both religions. Not so much against god as they did against tradition in some sense. Doing things that were in a way modern. But because they went against the grain they were called witches. And got there asses BBQed. But fast forward today. And in a way I see the same thing happening. But in a massive 180. If see through the left wing bullshit that is generated by foids or niggers itching and bitching about "sexism" or "racism" or what ever bullshit the left nags about, your a racist, and sexist, a mysogonist, a facist. Why? Because you went against the grain. You see, anyone can say anything. Including bullshit statements. And white knights/cucks will fall for this shit. And in a way it seems like we were the modern day devils. Because if you look at the entire picture, you see the people who generate this bullshit, left winger elites arent here to help those in need. There here to rid competition and cut our balls off. They see there selfs as gods. Somthing simuler to Mao Zedong era. And when you go against somone who see's there self as a god. Well, you in a way become a demon.

The reason I made this post is to serve a reminder that were not just a coping enviroment. We now have enemys. And these enemys will try to stop us or shut us down. Times are only gonna get tough for us. And when it deos. Be ready. We already have FBI people sneacking on us or I'm assuming we do since I hear people nag about it on the internet. Left wing sources call us terrorists. And we were already discriminated by the masses of public before we even grouped together. Im not saying go on a rampage. Im saying be ready for one. And itll all start from our enemys. When it deos. Itll get ugly.

Mass hysteria is back in style for sure

Sigh