Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mod of IT-type sub has died

He wrote all that, but still got negative pussy in the end. Came close and copped some feels a couple times tho hoo boy. :soy:

This is the case 0 for why being nice doesn't even matter. Just be good looking bro.
More likely he “could’ve” amirite? :feelsEhh:

(The above is my attempt to point out when a guy is bullshitting so strong to his friends or acquaintances it’s because in part he’s trying to convince himself to believe it). :feelsclown:

Smacks of a thoroughly humiliated by life, beta male, incel in denial, attempting one last laughable flex on a world that never wanted him and that will never believe him anyway. :feelshehe:

The sorry bastard missed his only opportunity at reclaiming even a small shred of his dignity which would have simply been by joining us or another incel competitor site and just admitting the truth that women have about as much overall interest in him as I do football or small engines which is to say precisely zero and that he was never “seriously” offered any sexual favors from women nor did he ever receive any. :feelshaha:

At best some cunt teased him with the idea to hold onto her favorite shopping buddy for just a little while longer. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
More likely he “could’ve” amirite? :feelsEhh:

(The above is my attempt to point out when a guy is bullshitting so strong to his friends or acquaintances it’s because in part he’s trying to convince himself to believe it). :feelsclown:

Smacks of a thoroughly humiliated by life, beta male, incel in denial, attempting one last laughable flex on a world that never wanted him and that will never believe him anyway. :feelshehe:

The sorry bastard missed his only opportunity at reclaiming even a small shred of his dignity which would have simply been by joining us or another incel competitor site and just admitting the truth that women have about as much overall interest in him as I do football or small engines which is to say precisely zero and that he was never “seriously” offered any sexual favors from women nor did he ever receive any. :feelshaha:

At best some cunt teased him with the idea to hold onto her favorite shopping buddy for just a little while longer. :feelsthink:
:feelskek:

100%. He really seems like the classic nice guy that they swear up and down they hate (Unless he's serving their cause and doing it for free).

"If I keep doing the thing that everyone expects me to do maybe they'll dispense some pity pussy to me one day ":soy:

Never seen someone in so much pain and denial even around these parts. This nigga most likely killed himself, when he finally came to grips that the male feminist wokefish shit wasn't working.

Last edited:
They should all follow his lead.

Rip bozo

Lemme guess, he died after taking the vaccine.

Had a little vaxident did he, getting double penetrated by demons; would probably enjoy that mind.

Why do all redditors have that stereotypical soy look like they smell weird?
Dunno, it's like the vibe that's attracted to the place.

Hate that fucking website, I miss the days when you could use a search engine & find different websites for different themes as opposed to this one central hub where every user is soy & going on about American stuff I can't relate to.

There's a few decent subs like the piracy one though.

They write about how he had a fantastic personality, but how come that didn't get him any girls? :feelswhere:

Maybe looks are the most important thing when it comes to dating. Maybe being a :bluepill: male feminist won't save you. Despite doing everything the :bluepill: says, he still ended up alone and unloved. The pain and sense of failure must have been unbearable. The :bluepill: kills.

Instead of bullying other incels, he should have just taken the :blackpill:. He would have found a community and a place to vent.

Nodnarb at one point actually used to be an active IT user. IIRC he was also a balloon fetishist.

I remember mentioning something a while back on here about his droves of posts shitting on us, and on the other hand, he made posts which basically said that he was single.

From how sporadic his posting was, I'm guessing he committed suicide. Shitting on incels while being basically one yourself is a recipe for disaster. I had that mindset when I was an early teenager and it did nothing to fix my problems, rather, it made me more frustrated. Identifying the core of my problems (women) has helped me a lot, though, I am still definitely not the most mentally stable person on the planet, but way better off than I was. All and all, I don't really wish death upon him nor am I going to mock his death, but he really should've sought out a better coping mechanism rather than shitting on and disavowing the very people who would've been sympathetic to his dating problems.

Last edited:
Like they say, cope or rope

All and all, I don't really wish death upon him nor am I going to mock his death, but he really should've sought out a better coping mechanism rather than shitting on and disavowing the very people who would've been sympathetic to his dating problems.
I feel the same way. I don't revel in his death. But I wouldn't personally hold it against anybody here who does. After all, he did spend much of his life bullying other incels while trivialising our problems.

I think his life can be best viewed as a cautionary tale. Communities like r/IncelTear and r/IncelExit won't help you. And the :bluepill: will only set you up for failure. At least the :blackpill: mentally prepares you for the injustices of life and it provides you with a community of people in your situation.

The mods should move this to the must-read section.

View: https://reddit.com/r/BlatantMisogyny/comments/wuzhal/it_is_with_heavy_hearts_and_deep_sorrow_that_we/

View attachment 657041

HAHAHAHA he's dead. Fuck this makes me feel warm and happy inside. The world is better without this cuck. Of course a dead foid is always better but this simp's passing is HILARIOUS. They haven't shared details but im guessing he roped.

Honestly looking and acting like this as a cucked Feminist type, when he suddenly realises that he has wasted every second of his life, he likely would rope.

Honestly looking and acting like this as a cucked Feminist type, when he suddenly realises that he has wasted every second of his life, he likely would rope.
this is almost certainly exactly what happened. one day the blackpill hit him like a brick and he couldn’t cope

this is almost certainly exactly what happened. one day the blackpill hit him like a brick and he couldn’t cope
Yyep. That's always the likely outcome. If enough of life has built up and a person (low tier Normies for example) all of a sudden realizes they are divorced, jobless and living in and around hell 24/7, and they especially if they violently rejected what they heard Incel types saying in the past, these are the exact type of people who are on the cusp of exploding at any moment. They will either kill themselves, others or do weird shit like that Brian Laundry and Gabby Potato couple.

Last edited:
Another dead meat.

He was a fantastic feminist and supporter of all folks, regardless of how they identified.

So he supported incels too? :feelswhat:

I feel the same way. I don't revel in his death. But I wouldn't personally hold it against anybody here who does. After all, he did spend much of his life bullying other incels while trivialising our problems.

I think his life can be best viewed as a cautionary tale. Communities like r/IncelTear and r/IncelExit won't help you. And the :bluepill: will only set you up for failure. At least the :blackpill: mentally prepares you for the injustices of life and it provides you with a community of people in your situation.

The mods should move this to the must-read section.
I agree

I just hope he died realizing the fact that he's absolutely worthless, and I hope his bubble of delusion exploded and that caused his demise.

Fuck you, trash. Rot until the end of time now.

May he rest in peace, eventhough I hate bluepilled simps like him I still wont insult him after his death because my biggest fear is this happening to me after I die.

Last edited:
After I heard this, I went and masturbate to my necrophilia hentai collection

May he rest in peace, eventhough I hate bluepilled simps like him I still wont insult him after his death because my biggest fear is this happening to me after I die.

it's ok, you'll be dead anyways. at least you won't die a simp

Did he rope ? Was he a brocel ? :forcedsmile:

rest in piss you fucking twat. Let this be a lesson to anyone considering looking for pity points after death. You'll get no sympathy from the enemy.

rest in piss you fucking twat. Let this be a lesson to anyone considering looking for pity points after death. You'll get no sympathy from the enemy.

even his 'allies', the holes have completely forgotten about him as they get plowed by chad