Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mod of IT-type sub has died

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللَّٰهُ ️
43d 22h 32m
Smoking on his pack

B

blackpillednigga

Recruit
★★
1d 8h 38m
he realized we wER right all along and roped himself

turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Officer
9d 19h 13m

Attachments

• 5d7994fdabea1e19.jpg
    5d7994fdabea1e19.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 15
S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★★
31d 3h 17m
"I'm the black pill king except I'm of above average height."

That's like saying you're the video game king except you can't see.

Also imagine being such a loser that your close actual family/friends know what Reddits you post on.

It's a shame he never got a clue before he died. Though if he roped I guess he did.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Everyone knows Mario is cool as fuck
★★★★★
275d 5h 15m
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
153d 7h 42m
Press S to spit

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

Officer
★★★
5d 3h 19m
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING PISS ON HIS GRAVE :feelskek:

Speed

Speed

Commander
★★★★
94d 14h 36m
Oh holy fuck! He did post on inceltears! Remember this pic?
View attachment 657057

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hx41rq/the_blackpill_is_complete_and_total_bullshit_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: rest in piss you simp! You can cope and mental gymnastics all you want but in the end you died as much of a virgin as any of us.

He wrote all that, but still got negative pussy in the end. Came close and copped some feels a couple times tho hoo boy. :soy:

This is the case 0 for why being nice doesn't even matter. Just be good looking bro.

Fat Link

Fat Link

Executive Vice President of incels.is
★★★★★
239d 9h 15m
He wrote all that, but still got negative pussy in the end. Came close and copped some feels a couple times tho hoo boy. :soy:

This is the case 0 for why being nice doesn't even matter. Just be good looking bro.
More likely he “could’ve” amirite? :feelsEhh:

(The above is my attempt to point out when a guy is bullshitting so strong to his friends or acquaintances it’s because in part he’s trying to convince himself to believe it). :feelsclown:

Smacks of a thoroughly humiliated by life, beta male, incel in denial, attempting one last laughable flex on a world that never wanted him and that will never believe him anyway. :feelshehe:

The sorry bastard missed his only opportunity at reclaiming even a small shred of his dignity which would have simply been by joining us or another incel competitor site and just admitting the truth that women have about as much overall interest in him as I do football or small engines which is to say precisely zero and that he was never “seriously” offered any sexual favors from women nor did he ever receive any. :feelshaha:

At best some cunt teased him with the idea to hold onto her favorite shopping buddy for just a little while longer. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

i don't advocate for violence, ONLY in VIDEOGAME.
★★
6d 15h 42m
deity

deity

Mentalcel
★★★
12d 4h 3m
Smoking on him

Speed

Speed

Commander
★★★★
94d 14h 36m
More likely he “could’ve” amirite? :feelsEhh:

(The above is my attempt to point out when a guy is bullshitting so strong to his friends or acquaintances it’s because in part he’s trying to convince himself to believe it). :feelsclown:

Smacks of a thoroughly humiliated by life, beta male, incel in denial, attempting one last laughable flex on a world that never wanted him and that will never believe him anyway. :feelshehe:

The sorry bastard missed his only opportunity at reclaiming even a small shred of his dignity which would have simply been by joining us or another incel competitor site and just admitting the truth that women have about as much overall interest in him as I do football or small engines which is to say precisely zero and that he was never “seriously” offered any sexual favors from women nor did he ever receive any. :feelshaha:

At best some cunt teased him with the idea to hold onto her favorite shopping buddy for just a little while longer. :feelsthink:
:feelskek:

100%. He really seems like the classic nice guy that they swear up and down they hate (Unless he's serving their cause and doing it for free).

"If I keep doing the thing that everyone expects me to do maybe they'll dispense some pity pussy to me one day ":soy:

Never seen someone in so much pain and denial even around these parts. This nigga most likely killed himself, when he finally came to grips that the male feminist wokefish shit wasn't working.

Last edited:
Alone75

Alone75

Commander
★★★
56d 20h 22m
They should all follow his lead.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

look here look listen
★★★★★
3d 14h 50m
FUCK that nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
228d 17h 10m
Lemme guess, he died after taking the vaccine.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
83d 4h 48m
Had a little vaxident did he, getting double penetrated by demons; would probably enjoy that mind.

The Abyss

The Abyss

★★★★★
83d 4h 48m
Why do all redditors have that stereotypical soy look like they smell weird?
Dunno, it's like the vibe that's attracted to the place.

Hate that fucking website, I miss the days when you could use a search engine & find different websites for different themes as opposed to this one central hub where every user is soy & going on about American stuff I can't relate to.

There's a few decent subs like the piracy one though.

The Abyss

The Abyss

★★★★★
83d 4h 48m
AussieMetalChad

AussieMetalChad

Banned
-
3h 11m
Bluepilled cuck

Autistic Uggo

Autistic Uggo

Officer
★★★
12d 7h 4m
They write about how he had a fantastic personality, but how come that didn't get him any girls? :feelswhere:

Maybe looks are the most important thing when it comes to dating. Maybe being a :bluepill: male feminist won't save you. Despite doing everything the :bluepill: says, he still ended up alone and unloved. The pain and sense of failure must have been unbearable. The :bluepill: kills.

Instead of bullying other incels, he should have just taken the :blackpill:. He would have found a community and a place to vent.

BardakTheGreat

BardakTheGreat

Discord: Izek #9659
14d 9h 59m
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
100d 14h 0m
Nodnarb at one point actually used to be an active IT user. IIRC he was also a balloon fetishist.

I remember mentioning something a while back on here about his droves of posts shitting on us, and on the other hand, he made posts which basically said that he was single.

From how sporadic his posting was, I'm guessing he committed suicide. Shitting on incels while being basically one yourself is a recipe for disaster. I had that mindset when I was an early teenager and it did nothing to fix my problems, rather, it made me more frustrated. Identifying the core of my problems (women) has helped me a lot, though, I am still definitely not the most mentally stable person on the planet, but way better off than I was. All and all, I don't really wish death upon him nor am I going to mock his death, but he really should've sought out a better coping mechanism rather than shitting on and disavowing the very people who would've been sympathetic to his dating problems.

Last edited:
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★
11d 4h 45m
Like they say, cope or rope

L

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
81d 19h 9m
Autistic Uggo

Autistic Uggo

Officer
★★★
12d 7h 4m
All and all, I don't really wish death upon him nor am I going to mock his death, but he really should've sought out a better coping mechanism rather than shitting on and disavowing the very people who would've been sympathetic to his dating problems.
I feel the same way. I don't revel in his death. But I wouldn't personally hold it against anybody here who does. After all, he did spend much of his life bullying other incels while trivialising our problems.

I think his life can be best viewed as a cautionary tale. Communities like r/IncelTear and r/IncelExit won't help you. And the :bluepill: will only set you up for failure. At least the :blackpill: mentally prepares you for the injustices of life and it provides you with a community of people in your situation.

The mods should move this to the must-read section.

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
58d 20h 29m

View: https://reddit.com/r/BlatantMisogyny/comments/wuzhal/it_is_with_heavy_hearts_and_deep_sorrow_that_we/

View attachment 657041

HAHAHAHA he's dead. Fuck this makes me feel warm and happy inside. The world is better without this cuck. Of course a dead foid is always better but this simp's passing is HILARIOUS. They haven't shared details but im guessing he roped.

Honestly looking and acting like this as a cucked Feminist type, when he suddenly realises that he has wasted every second of his life, he likely would rope.

I

imanuglysob

Captain
27d 15h 37m
Honestly looking and acting like this as a cucked Feminist type, when he suddenly realises that he has wasted every second of his life, he likely would rope.
this is almost certainly exactly what happened. one day the blackpill hit him like a brick and he couldn’t cope

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Legend
★★★★
58d 20h 29m
this is almost certainly exactly what happened. one day the blackpill hit him like a brick and he couldn’t cope
Yyep. That's always the likely outcome. If enough of life has built up and a person (low tier Normies for example) all of a sudden realizes they are divorced, jobless and living in and around hell 24/7, and they especially if they violently rejected what they heard Incel types saying in the past, these are the exact type of people who are on the cusp of exploding at any moment. They will either kill themselves, others or do weird shit like that Brian Laundry and Gabby Potato couple.

Last edited:
lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
51d 20h 39m
Another dead meat.

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
17d 9h 54m
I

IncelHeII

rope collector
22d 3h 22m
over for that incel ngl

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★
54d 8h 56m
He was a fantastic feminist and supporter of all folks, regardless of how they identified.

So he supported incels too? :feelswhat:

NagarNikkucel

NagarNikkucel

Acne twisted me (:
★★★
19d 22h 56m
I feel the same way. I don't revel in his death. But I wouldn't personally hold it against anybody here who does. After all, he did spend much of his life bullying other incels while trivialising our problems.

I think his life can be best viewed as a cautionary tale. Communities like r/IncelTear and r/IncelExit won't help you. And the :bluepill: will only set you up for failure. At least the :blackpill: mentally prepares you for the injustices of life and it provides you with a community of people in your situation.

The mods should move this to the must-read section.
I agree

I just hope he died realizing the fact that he's absolutely worthless, and I hope his bubble of delusion exploded and that caused his demise.

Fuck you, trash. Rot until the end of time now.