Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mod of IT-type sub has died

Rest in piss cuck faggot :society:

Wonder how many of our deaths they've celebrated

RIP BOZO
YOU WONT BE MISSED

hilarious, he was very skilled at mental acrobatics coping, blind to reality.

He spent his life respecting women and simping/white-knighting for them, you’d expect him to get rewarded with sex right?

Instead he got rewarded with the rope

@Transcended Trucel

LMAO

MADE MY
DAAYYYYY

NOTHING OF VALUE
WAS
LOST

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He spent his life respecting women and simping/white-knighting for them, you’d expect him to get rewarded with sex right?

Instead he got rewarded with the rope

@Transcended Trucel
:lul::feelskek: Indeed. He got what he deserved as his reward

Not sure if this is bait or retarded. If true, what the fuck did they expect us to react? They sure know we lack basic hooman decency

I’m sure he died with an incredibly strong right arm that even Schwarzenegger or the Hulkster would be proud of. :feelshehe:

You know? From all the jacking himself off and holding all the purses of the numerous women that friendzoned him and took him on shopping mall trips together. :feelsclown:

Good fucking riddance.

Oh holy fuck! He did post on inceltears! Remember this pic?
View attachment 657057

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hx41rq/the_blackpill_is_complete_and_total_bullshit_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: rest in piss you simp! You can cope and mental gymnastics all you want but in the end you died as much of a virgin as any of us.

@Fat Link I beseech you, pin that shit as a warning to all Incels in denial
if hes not lying he said he had bdsm play partners so hes not really a virgin/incel

if hes not lying he said he had bdsm play partners so hes not really a virgin/incel
Considering he made a shit ton of dating ads within year both before and after that post he's definitely full of shit. Nobody who has sexual opportunities in their normal life has to beg for pussy on reddit :feelskek:

Last edited:
Every male soy cuck mod for a foid protection sub is looking for ascending jfl nigga died a virgin while protecting foids
And what did they do for him
Let him rot

So did he end up roping?

they don't say but the wording makes me think so. also in his post history, soy mentions major depression issues so im thinking so.

he probably realized all the pussy points he accumulated by simping were worthless and decided to rope.

I am very sorry he is dead since his sufference has ended

Hope that faggot burns in hell

View: https://reddit.com/r/BlatantMisogyny/comments/wuzhal/it_is_with_heavy_hearts_and_deep_sorrow_that_we/

View attachment 657041

HAHAHAHA he's dead. Fuck this makes me feel warm and happy inside. The world is better without this cuck. Of course a dead foid is always better but this simp's passing is HILARIOUS. They haven't shared details but im guessing he roped.
View attachment 657057

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hx41rq/the_blackpill_is_complete_and_total_bullshit_and/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: rest in piss you simp! You can cope and mental gymnastics all you want but in the end you died as much of a virgin as any of us.

We wasnt an incel since he was 5'11.

let's be real here

dude probably roped due to his inceldom

LOL, I know that disgusting fuck. He took massive shits on Incels and then made several desperate cringe posts on dating subs, searching for a GF. All the while moderating simp-subs in the most assholisch way possible.

He also had a balloon fetish.

Here is one of his older pics:
View attachment 657188
It was suicide I’m 99.9999% sure. No one wants to live like that.
It's beyond over

See you tomorrow

Lol what a cuck, honestly kinda sad that u posted abt him since he will be forgotten less now

Now if only we can get this one to neck himself :feelsdevil:

Kys doogycel

ComeAtMeBro2

Smoking on his pack

he realized we wER right all along and roped himself

"I'm the black pill king except I'm of above average height."

That's like saying you're the video game king except you can't see.

Also imagine being such a loser that your close actual family/friends know what Reddits you post on.

It's a shame he never got a clue before he died. Though if he roped I guess he did.

Press S to spit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING PISS ON HIS GRAVE :feelskek:

View attachment 657057

He wrote all that, but still got negative pussy in the end. Came close and copped some feels a couple times tho hoo boy. :soy:

This is the case 0 for why being nice doesn't even matter. Just be good looking bro.