Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mod of IT-type sub has died

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★

View: https://reddit.com/r/BlatantMisogyny/comments/wuzhal/it_is_with_heavy_hearts_and_deep_sorrow_that_we/

1aiaHWdz 400x400

HAHAHAHA he's dead. Fuck this makes me feel warm and happy inside. The world is better without this cuck. Of course a dead foid is always better but this simp's passing is HILARIOUS. They haven't shared details but im guessing he roped.

My condolences

Good riddance

JFL this day started off well, rest in piss you piece of garbage :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Why do all redditors have that stereotypical soy look like they smell weird?

1aiaHWdz 400x400

He was clearly an incel in denial

Only in death are we truly all equal.

Fedora
Fat
Unwashed hair, probably thinning too
Gee, that is like the characteristic that they been portrayed incels as, I guess they're just projecting it to us.

May he rest in piss

Rest in piss bluepilled simp

Last edited:
He 200% died of some heart disease or by suicide, being incel in denial must be taxing

Brutal. Now I kind of feel bad for him. He was indoctrinated by the blue pill :fuk:
Don't. He most likely knew about red pill and black pill, being a mod and that awful sub. He found knowledge, rejected it and chose simping.

Rest in piss, simp. May your flesh rot in the depths of hell for eternity.

The existential crisis of being in denial so hard killed him. Being a massive fatfuck didn't help.

Let me guess: a male feminist who pandered to women so he could get better chances to get some pussy.

Beyond fucking pathetic excuse for a man. Good riddance pussy panderer.

Wow, he certainly rocked the 30+ Redditors wanting to date redditors scene hard. Not that it did him much good.

Low-T, weirdo white-knighting male feminist seeks anything with a pussy for awkward, unfunny rhetoric and possible love-making. Must love cringe.

the incredibly irony being that he being he spent his whole life simping...and it was lack of hole that killed him in the end. jfl

Never use reddit or really give a shit about IT but jfl that dude was really a simp incel in denial he should had to clean his mouth before talking about us

Never use reddit or really give a shit about IT but jfl that dude was really a simp incel in denial he should had to clean his mouth before talking about us
The most outspoken about incels are usually one themselves

Where's his graveyard? I am gonna dig it and piss on his dead body

atheist, very Progressive, yells at racists online for sport and entertainment. Fully vaccinated against Covid!

He was the living embodment of a inceltear user, looks wise and all. Another massive incel-in-denial coper. He had his heart broken and he couldn't take it anymore. Fentanyl O.D. for sure. A deadly dose of Fentanyl and soy milk in blender.

He was the living embodment of a inceltear user, looks wise and all. Another massive incel-in-denial coper. He had his heart broken and he couldn't take it anymore. Fentanyl O.D. for sure. A deadly dose of Fentanyl and soy milk in blender.

he finally roped when he realized all the pussy points he thought he was building over the years were useless

LOL, I know that disgusting fuck. He took massive shits on Incels and then made several desperate cringe posts on dating subs, searching for a GF. All the while moderating simp-subs in the most assholisch way possible.

He also had a balloon fetish.

Here is one of his older pics:
322959 3cfc179e5fb3b243c2d5f6f507bae508

It was suicide I’m 99.9999% sure. No one wants to live like that.

Last edited:
LOL, I know that disgusting fuck. He took massive shits on Incels and then made several desperate cringe posts on dating subs, searching for a GF. All the while moderating simp-subs in the most assholisch way possible.

He also had a balloon fetish.

Her is one of his older pics:
View attachment 657188
fucking disgusting subhuman. good riddance of this genetic waste roping. glad he died unloved and alone

@Fat Link I beseech you, pin that shit as a warning to all Incels in denial

incel in denials are all coping, I was coping for the past few years but accepted it. you feel unburdened by accepting your inceldom

incel in denials are all coping, I was coping for the past few years but accepted it. you feel unburdened by accepting your inceldom
thanks man. let all ITcels see their fate.

pussy points earned by simping are useless

it never worked bro
back in my failed normie days where most .is could probably get a gf with some effort
simping never worked even in those pre-smartphone, no tinder/social media age
foids just used them that's it

Wtf is a balloon fetish
If a man is so deprived of sex and intimacy he may start to gain sexual attraction to certain other stimuli. In this case it is the feeling, humping and popping of balloons.

...gives a whole new layer to the word Clownworld.:feelshaha:

"He was a fantastic feminist"

Good riddance.